zerobeast33
+4|6686|Steel City
What's up everyone. I was just looking at some ranks today and saw that this guy
http://bf2s.com/player/reeltoo/
has some incredible numbers for such a little time played. Wondering how can he be in the
top 20, if he put in almost 1/3 of the time the rest of the people did.  He did kill over 20,000 people with hand grenades - wonder how his arm didn't fall off yet? Over 46,000 revive pts too. But, I enjoy the game, but the famous saying comes up, think this guy stat pads? I'm just curious due to the amount of time played.  I ain't trying to start no global war ya know just trying to get other opinions.

For all I know he could just be a beast - but, I doubt it.

What ya'll think?

Go Steelers!  1 more game!
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6844|Finland
Hes like an improved blazin bot v. 2.0. Its just a medic whore on karkand who also knows how to shoot and throw nades.
Zukabazuka
+23|6692
Well the graph seems ok, no strange thing about it, could be spawn camper. But guess he's quite good.
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6784
20,000 nade kills?!?!?!?!  I have like 140...
Fahrenheit
+0|6786
maybe the stats thingy is fubarred who knows.....who cares!
Aardcore
+60|6720|USA, Arizona
Dude LOL that is ALOT of hand grenade kills. Everytime I use 'em, I end up getting tk's because some goon ally runs in thinking he's rambo when he KNOWS I toss the grenade in there. Ugh, I give mad props to this guy but also take them away just as much because he's another 2nd Lieutenant Medic kit.
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6738|Peoria, Illinois
I've played 880 hours and have 645 nade kills.

I've played 906 rounds in 225 hours on Karkand.

He's played 2918 rounds in 557 hours on Karkand.

Obviously he plays Karkand quite a bit.

Last edited by M1-Lightning (2006-02-02 14:27:46)

ToughOmbre359th
+0|6686
Karkand Rats!
dendeze
+0|6679
Defibrillator      127:36:51      1,993      10,719      0.19      75.12%

Damn he's pretty good with those paddles :p

But yeay doesn't look like a statpadder, just a very good players, hope i don't see him on the battlefield (or he must be in my team :p)
AD_Kensan
+7|6792

dendeze wrote:

But yeay doesn't look like a statpadder, just a very good players, hope i don't see him on the battlefield (or he must be in my team :p)
He plays on One.se or datorbutiken.com a lot. That's also where I play quite a bit and I can vouche for him. He's not a statpadder just a very good player.

It's a lot of fun to watch him play from the birds-eye perspective as commander: there's about 7 guys waiting behind the first fence at Karkand and you see him and 3 usmc guys go in. 5 seconds later everybody is dead except for Reelto and he starts reviving everyone. Very funny to watch.

Oh and another thing: check his gold medal count

Last edited by AD_Kensan (2006-02-02 14:51:12)

josh's
Banned
+2|6696

zerobeast33 wrote:

What's up everyone. I was just looking at some ranks today and saw that this guy
has some incredible numbers for such a little time played. Wondering how can he be in the
top 20, if he put in almost 1/3 of the time the rest of the people did.  He did kill over 20,000 people with hand grenades - wonder how his arm didn't fall off yet? Over 46,000 revive pts too. But, I enjoy the game, but the famous saying comes up, think this guy stat pads? I'm just curious due to the amount of time played.  I ain't trying to start no global war ya know just trying to get other opinions.

What ya'll think?

sea hawks are gonna own the steelers @ super bowl
Nickoflouse
+2|6707|Iowa

zerobeast33 wrote:

has some incredible numbers for such a little time played.
Since when is 670 hours a small amount of time.  670 hours is the same as 28 days of game play.  If you ask me that is alot of time put into a game.
AD_Kensan
+7|6792

Nickoflouse wrote:

zerobeast33 wrote:

has some incredible numbers for such a little time played.
Since when is 670 hours a small amount of time.  670 hours is the same as 28 days of game play.  If you ask me that is alot of time put into a game.
He didn't talk about the absolut time but the time relative to the score. To say it in different words: Reeltoo invested far less time than others in the top 20 to achieve such a high global score.
Sluggit
+3|6725|Sweden
I’ve played with him a lot and I mean a lot!

I also posted about him here before he will be up Top 10 some day!

No he does not statpadd he is just simply a whole lot better than the “average player”. He also reports other players to bf2 Ranked Servers Program that statpadd/cheat. Like the other night when a guy got into the Hotel building on ONE.SE!

My 250 silver medals are almost all due to him taking all the gold’s. Yes he only play’s Karkand like Volx and that’s why his SPM just like Volx is so high. Go on to ONE.SE and see how he play’s and learn from him. 

When he comes on the server he can basically turn the hole game around to the USMC´s advantage that’s how good he is!

Besides that he is a very nice guy!
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6713|Antarctica
Wooo, and I thought my medic stats were decent   thats a good player there.
ToughOmbre359th
+0|6686

josh's wrote:

zerobeast33 wrote:

What ya'll think?

sea hawks are gonna own the steelers @ super bowl
Please don't cry when the steelers win.  I will sell my soul on e-bay if the steelers don't win!
DarkCloud00
+0|6710
Woohoo another medic slut. Very handy with revives and being looked down upon.
.zerOKilled.[ITA]
+0|6851
I see him very often... he's a good player, not stats padder

he plays only karkand server and make a lot of revives and kill

if you think he's a statspadder... join One.se Only karkand server and play with (or versus ) him
Trel
+70|6684
I played with him this morning, was in his squad a bit too, hes a good medic and solid team player.
Good to be back.
Teocrazia
+0|6665|Vigevano Italy
well i know him, he' s italian like me and zerokilled.
I play with him on karkand one.se
He is damed good in that map he knowks every good position to throw granade, and he ' s very good with all medic weapons.
Sometimes we were able to take himn on a server without karkand and it was damned good also other there
SO he is a extraordinary player, not a medic slut cause he also kills a lot, everytime i can i play with him, it' s a pleasure and an honour can see someone so skilled
Lt.Maverick|Lw|
youve now just been Pwned by the Mavster
+-1|6731
I doubt ill be in the top 10,000...let alone top 20
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6757

dendeze wrote:

You dont think that 10,719 Deaths by the Defibrilator is a bit strange? i got just now 144 deaths by it just now, but most of them would have come when i was a newb/nooob.
46,931 revives and 38,819 kills while he is a medic, is this not a bit strange? he is either taking the medic role way too seriously or something is going on with this guy. or he is just wise to the fact that it is easuer to revive a dead body than kill a moving target.

but again i cant see how he has managed to die 10,719 times by the Defibrillator. In fact i notice that a lot of the top Medics in the game get killed a hell of a lot more with the defibrillator, then the top players in the other classes. maybe they have found a glitch in the game which doesnt count defibrillator deaths/kills?
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6756|Mark it zero.

theDude5B wrote:

dendeze wrote:

You dont think that 10,719 Deaths by the Defibrilator is a bit strange? i got just now 144 deaths by it just now, but most of them would have come when i was a newb/nooob.
46,931 revives and 38,819 kills while he is a medic, is this not a bit strange? he is either taking the medic role way too seriously or something is going on with this guy. or he is just wise to the fact that it is easuer to revive a dead body than kill a moving target.

but again i cant see how he has managed to die 10,719 times by the Defibrillator. In fact i notice that a lot of the top Medics in the game get killed a hell of a lot more with the defibrillator, then the top players in the other classes. maybe they have found a glitch in the game which doesnt count defibrillator deaths/kills?
not sure if you know this, but that doesnt mean he was killed by a defibrillator. it means he was killed while he was holding them out.
J0hn.F.Kenedy
+-1|6764|Longueuil
Not bad ! He's definetly a really good team player....
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6757

Kamikaze17 wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

dendeze wrote:

not sure if you know this, but that doesnt mean he was killed by a defibrillator. it means he was killed while he was holding them out.
darn is that true? well that just blows my theory right out of the water!! well appoligises to Mr Reeltoo. Anyway to find out how many times we have been killed by each weapon then?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard