Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6663|NT, like Mick Dundee

Earlier on the rather popular GameArena 2fort24/7 server in Aus I saw a scout on the enemy team exhibiting... Odd behavior.

Basically he was running around out the front of our fort spamming the drink. Not killing anybody. Not shooting. Not picking up ammunition. Just spamming the drink and running around us/blocking us.

He never ran out of the stuff. As soon as one burst ended out came the drink. Only way to kill him was get ready to shoot him if you thought it was wearing off but the bastard would shoot off around a corner then scoot back and start blocking again.

Funny stuff, but really wtf.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
weasel_thingo
+74|6324
I have done this heaps of times, still don't know what I did to cause it, I think if you drink and run past the cabinet in the spawn it refreshes your time while immune, but doesn't refresh the time when you will start running slowly (you can't drink when running slowly) so you can have it so you are still immune while running slowly and then when it comes off you are running normally so you can drink it again. If you stop doing it though it will eventually fix it's self so you have to constantly spam it.
It's not really helpfull unless you are just annoying people.

Not sure if that's how though.

Last edited by weasel_thingo (2009-04-28 21:57:54)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard