Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6544|San Diego, CA, USA
Raser Technologies develops 100MPG Hummer H3 just to spite Al Gore

https://img401.imageshack.us/img401/5090/raser580.jpg

Engadget wrote:

That's right: last week at SAE World Congress, Raser Technologies unveiled a prototype Hummer H3 that gets 100 miles to the gallon. Insane, right? We agree. Raser partnered up with FEV to turn the famously non-environmentally sound gas guzzler around. The prototype boasts an E-REV power train engine, and three lithium ion battery packs under the rear of the vehicle. The batteries provide enough juice for about 40 miles, when the range extender starts up, providing an additional 400 miles -- averaging about 100 MPG -- before it needs to be plugged in again. The company is looking to start up low volume production by 2011, though there is no word on possible pricing at this time. Hey -- who says electric cars have to be small, tasteful affairs? Fierce! One more shot after the break.
Comment: Lol...and GM just announced that they are phasing out the H2 too...
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6464
Still doesn't change the fact that only people with small dicks buy those things.
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6764

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Still doesn't change the fact that only people with small dicks buy those things.
Ive got a small dick and a small car
chittydog
less busy
+586|6831|Kubra, Damn it!

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Good call.

Anyway, why would this spite Al Gore? He'll love it. If you want to piss him off, create a Hummer that only gets 10mpg. Oh wait, they already did that...
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6689

BN wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

You should get a big car bro.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6324

Superior Mind wrote:

BN wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

He needs an even smaller dick first.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6597|132 and Bush

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Speaking from experience?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6179|Ireland

Superior Mind wrote:

BN wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

a bigger car would just make his penis look that much smaller in contrast. 

He needs a thin car to make his cock take on the appearance of having girth.  Women into girth that is why I always put mine in sideways.

Last edited by Lotta_Drool (2009-04-28 21:51:23)

JahManRed
wank
+646|6624|IRELAND

This will cost a fortune. So won't be viable.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6515|Πάϊ
When this costs as much as the normal H3 then you can screw Gore all you want.
ƒ³
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6538|Texas - Bigger than France
I'm not overly sure about the "just to spite Al Gore part".  Seems like if you want to prove you have technology to make cars fuel efficient as possible, picking the car that is the least fuel efficient and making it the most fuel efficient is a great plan...
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6515|Πάϊ
2 birds 1 stone
ƒ³
too_money2007
+145|6304|Keller, Tx
I'd buy that. I have two kids and need a larger vehicle. Our 94 Sable isn't cutting it now and the kids are 2 and under.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6617|London, England
lol at them thinking that making the Hummer more efficient is actually spiting someone like Al Gore/Environmentalists

That's kinda cute.

I'd get a Hummer if it was able to get 100Mpg, obviously those figures are completely screwed to make it seem like it's 100Mpg, but still.

Actually no, Hummer H2's and H3's are fucking fugly. Can't they do it to a H1?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6149|what

Aw that's a shame, it doesn't actually get 100MPG

http://jalopnik.com/5219773/100-mpg-ele … et-100-mpg

And how does this supposedly piss off Al Gore, you've created a more eco friendly car, to piss of an environmentalist...?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6219|Escea

Mekstizzle wrote:

lol at them thinking that making the Hummer more efficient is actually spiting someone like Al Gore/Environmentalists

That's kinda cute.

I'd get a Hummer if it was able to get 100Mpg, obviously those figures are completely screwed to make it seem like it's 100Mpg, but still.

Actually no, Hummer H2's and H3's are fucking fugly. Can't they do it to a H1?
I don't mind the H3, but the old H1 is still the best, even if it is virtually useless as a civilian car in the town/city.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6677|Disaster Free Zone

AussieReaper wrote:

And how does this supposedly piss off Al Gore, you've created a more eco friendly car, to piss of an environmentalist...?
Cause they show they can make it.... but then never do
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6149|what

DrunkFace wrote:

Cause they show they can make it.... but then never do
Just don't mention the bailouts. lol
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6768|PNW

The H3 is only cool if it has a ton of yuppie struts that are guaranteed to snag on debris while offroading.

AussieReaper wrote:

Al Gore's a true environmentalist like Microsoft's a sausage factory.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2009-04-29 13:16:10)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6464

Kmarion wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Speaking from experience?
I'd never buy a car that costs more than 20K. Nor one that would be better suited as an Infantry Fighting Vehicle, nor one that can go over 120 MPH.

That's just over-compensation.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6671|Canberra, AUS
Hey, who's complaining?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
SealXo
+309|6532
electricity is just as bad

the nickel used to mine those things is worse than gas emmissions

sigh, hydrogen is the only way
ghettoperson
+1,943|6645

AussieReaper wrote:

People that live on the far side of either wing are fucking idiots. They don't have to make any sense. It's like saying "lets piss off communists by resurrecting Lenin!".

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard