Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6662|NT, like Mick Dundee

It's not that hard to dodge the ball if you're paying attention dude... You do realise it has a minimum distance to stun now....

Only class that doesn't really stand a chance is heavy when he has his gun spun up. If he's quick though when he comes out of stun he can switch to fists/shotty and have a crack at the scout.

How about we remove ubers and sentries as well? I mean if you're a heavy and an ubered pair comes around the corner you get raped. And if you can't have ubers you can't have engy bases. Best take out the soldier's rocket launcher too because up close it kills engies/medics/spies/demos and snipers basically instantly with very little need to aim at short range. Oh shit there's stealth in MMORPGs lets remove the spy too. Gotta take out the medic entirely actually, as having a healer class is too similar to WoW. Infact how about we just take out all the classes, give everybody the same gun, same running speed, same ammo count, same health and same skin/hitboxes. Disable all variables on the guns so they are laser accurate and make sure every shot does the same amount of damage every single time. Then it will be all balanced for you. All down to skill alone, no luck. No random variables in combat like those evil mmos have.

The Sandman failed against more than one person at a time anyway. This is not SOLOSKILLZFORTRESS. It's Team Fortress. You know, you work as a team. Each class has weaknesses and you work together to overcome them. The Sandman has been addressed to fix it's overpowered nature in close quarters 1v1 close combat, move on.

Seriously if it's so OP and game breaking why is it that it isn't used in the Arena servers I visit?
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Defiance
+438|6668

weasel_thingo wrote:

Clearly we need PVP trinkets in our bags.
[Was] More useful for Archimonde IMO.
Chorcai
+49|6645|Ireland
I love the scout now, I forgot all about the update I got a ball now woot ! Its gas stunnin the ubers on dustbowl and listening to the rage !! ARRRGGG BOINK!

Just loaded up TF2 gettin an update and hurra I see this....

"Item Reworks

The Force of Nature

The enemy knockback now only works in close range and behaves more like the Pyro's air blast
Enemies cannot be juggled by the FaN's effect
The self-knockback has also changed to respect the firer's view angle. Looking up while shooting will no longer propel the enemy upwards
Knockback is now scaled by damage done

The Sandman

A Scout will receive 1 point for stunning an enemy and 2 points for a long range stun
Stunned players now take 75% of all incoming damage instead of 50%

Ubercharged players can no longer be stunned

Heavies spinning their mini-guns will continue to spin when stunned (whether the left or right mouse button is pressed)
The minimum distance to stun a target has been reduced
The negative attribute has changed from "no double jump" to "-25 max health""

What aload of cock.

Last edited by Chorcai (2009-08-13 16:38:46)

Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6740|Reality
i guess one of the achievement for scout is dead. you had to stun 25 ubers.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Chorcai
+49|6645|Ireland

Stubbee wrote:

i guess one of the achievement for scout is dead. you had to stun 25 ubers.
meh I got it already but what was the big deal with it, it wasn't as if it alot, in all the time I've used it it only got laughs from the other team ! Never any bitchin about it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard