Diesel_dyk
Object in mirror will feel larger than it appears
+178|6003|Truthistan
Apparently a new flu is sweeping through Mexico with 20 dead and over 900 suspected infections. There are also cases in the US and maybe Canada. May be this is what the new FEMA concentration camps were for. By the sounds of this flu its a combo of two swine flus, one avian flu and a human flu... Could this sucker be manufactured?

NEW FLU OUTBREAK

Anyone here sick right now? Me and my whole family have a bug right now and it sucks.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6629|London, England
Quarantine the Americas!
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6419|'Murka

Mekstizzle wrote:

Quarantine the Americas!
Nah...just Mexico.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6772|d

FEOS wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Quarantine the Americas!
Nah...just Mexico.

Mekstizzle wrote:

Quarantine the Americas!
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6701
Vegetarians and bird loving Muslims and Jews will be the only ones to survive. We will take over North America and start a new super society with rivers of humus flowing a many.
Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5583|The Wild West
am i the only one that remembers the FEMA concetration camps being talked about maybe 2 years ago, under bush's plan for rounding up people?
Lai
+186|6159

Mekstizzle wrote:

Quarantine the Americas!
Well, the flu basically wiped clean the Americas once before,..
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5594

Lai wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Quarantine the Americas!
Well, the flu basically wiped clean the Americas once before,..
You best be trolling bro.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5710|College Park, MD
I heard Madagascar just closed its ports.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6668|The darkside of Denver

Man With No Name wrote:

am i the only one that remembers the FEMA concetration camps being talked about maybe 2 years ago, under bush's plan for rounding up people?

Nah, its been going on since the 80's...  This is scary.  Better clean my AK... IF there is a pandemic in the US there WILL be chaos.
Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5583|The Wild West
...especially if people think AKs are worth anything

but Im glad I wasnt the only remembering that particular conspiracy.  seems now people are saying the current administration are ready to send ultra-right wing fanatics these fema camps.
SonderKommando

Man With No Name wrote:

but Im glad I wasnt the only remembering that particular conspiracy.  seems now people are saying the current administration are ready to send ultra-right wing fanatics these fema camps.
yea, FEMA put out that report about right wing extremism.  It'll protect my and my family from looters and criminals.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6537|Global Command

SonderKommando wrote:

Man With No Name wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug0IL7k3elQ

Nah, its been going on since the 80's...  This is scary.  Better clean my AK... IF there is a pandemic in the US there WILL be chaos.
I don't recall reading about chaos during the bad swine flu before.

That was back when americans had balls, not the spineless internet addicted non-voters we have now.
Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5583|The Wild West

SonderKommando wrote:

Man With No Name wrote:

yea, FEMA put out that report about right wing extremism.  It'll protect my and my family from looters and criminals.
not with that rotten AK of yours
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6755|The United Center
I was sick a few days ago.  Stomach bug or food poisoning, I'd imagine.  Everything I ate or drank, including water, either went right through me or came right back out.  That was on Monday.  I've been able to eat today and yesterday, but there's something still funny with my stomach.  It's weird...and somewhat worrying.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6653

Mekstizzle wrote:

Quarantine the Americas!
just quarantine Mexico, and ship all the infected ones there lol
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6653

notorious wrote:

I was sick a few days ago.  Stomach bug or food poisoning, I'd imagine.  Everything I ate or drank, including water, either went right through me or came right back out.  That was on Monday.  I've been able to eat today and yesterday, but there's something still funny with my stomach.  It's weird...and somewhat worrying.
go check it out! dont spread the flu!!! hahaha
Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5583|The Wild West
I was sick for nearly a week with a head cold, no squirts.  But Im all better now, thanks for asking.
SonderKommando

Man With No Name wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

Man With No Name wrote:

What are you high or something?  You're trying to tell me that just because your bias towards the weapon its going to somehow fail and would not be sufficient for my defense?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6755|The United Center

blademaster wrote:

notorious wrote:

You live in Chicago, right?

...wanna make out?
Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5583|The Wild West

SonderKommando wrote:

Man With No Name wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

What are you high or something?  You're trying to tell me that just because your bias towards the weapon its going to somehow fail and would not be sufficient for my defense?
that is exactly what i am telling you.

buy American damn it.

Last edited by Man With No Name (2009-04-24 15:57:48)

blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6653

notorious wrote:

blademaster wrote:

notorious wrote:

You live in Chicago, right?

...wanna make out?
dont come near here lol , unless u have something good to hand me hahaha

Last edited by blademaster (2009-04-24 16:00:34)

SonderKommando

Man With No Name wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

Man With No Name wrote:

that is exactly what i am telling you.

buy American damn it.
I didnt buy an AR variant for two reasons.  One, the price and two, the cost and availability of ammunition.  Besides, I can get an M4 off some fed or cop if martial law breaks out.
Diesel_dyk
Object in mirror will feel larger than it appears
+178|6003|Truthistan
Looks like the proverbial "poop is going to hit the fan" literally.

https://images.theglobeandmail.com/archives/RTGAM/images/20090424/wflumain0424/0424pandemic350big.jpg
"The World Health Organization started convening an expert panel to advise it about raising the pandemic alert level, which is currently at level 3 (none or very limited human-to-human transmission) in its six-rung alert ladder. One health expert expects things to move quickly in the coming days. In my mind, what we're talking about is moving from a pandemic alert 3 to a pandemic alert probably 5,” said Michael Gardam, director of infectious diseases prevention and control at the Ontario Agency for Health Protection and Promotion. Level 5 indicates a new strain with significant human-to-human transmission. Level 6 is a pandemic." From Here

Better stock up on Kleenex and chicken soup.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6609|132 and Bush

At least 20 dead 40 more are suspected. Close the border?

But the human-to-human spread of the new virus raised fears of a major outbreak. Mexico's government suspended classes for millions of children in Mexico City, where scared residents rushed out to buy face masks and kept their kids at home.

"We're frightened because they say it's not exactly flu, it's another kind of virus and we're not vaccinated," said Angeles Rivera, 34, a government worker who fetched her son from a public kindergarten that was closing.

Close analysis showed the disease is a mixture of swine, human and avian viruses, according to the CDC.

Humans can occasionally catch swine flu from pigs but rarely have they been known to pass it on to other people.

Mexico reported 1,004 suspected cases of the new virus, including four possible cases in Mexicali on the border with California.

Most of the dead were aged between 25 and 45, a health official said. It was a worrying sign as seasonal flu can be more deadly among the very young and the very old but a hallmark of pandemics is that they affect healthy young adults.
http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/ … 24?sp=true
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard