War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6730|Purplicious Wisconsin

Mekstizzle wrote:

JDAMs are easy to avoid. The Sniper kit is way overpowered though. Talk about caving in to all the Sniper whore faggots that plague the internets. Anti armour, a wall hack/recon globe thing, and a powerful scoped rifle (some of which are semi-auto). What a fucking bitch kit the Sniper kit is. Probably the main reason I gave the game back, too many Snipers as it was literally the ultimate kit.

It ruined the entire vehicle aspect of the game IMO. I hope it's either with a different kit or removed all together in BF:BC 2, a real gamebreaker. I'd rather have fast attack Jets back than one army faggots with insta kill anti armour weaponary
The sniper class isn't overpowered, and the snipers do really low damage at long range, also semi autos require 3 shots to kill someone(unless you aim for the head). What I really hate are the suppressors at cqc which really are a pain in the ass.

@Ilacono: I was reffering to JDam's being too slow to control, therefore making them harder to control.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6684

Yeah, snipers aren't really that over-powered.  TBH, tank whores tend to still score the most kills, from would be AT players.  Snipers are there just enough to keep the game from being a vehicle whorefest.

What's the beef with suppressors?

Last edited by Ilocano (2009-04-29 17:19:52)

TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5921|CA
M16 / XM8 + Auto Injector dominates any I/O map...
Kez
+778|5720|London, UK

FatherTed wrote:

oh, and on goldrush just get a squad of AT'ers together to blitz it
How would you know fagit you don't have Live anymore
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6517|so randum
It's easy as piss to avoid the JDAMs. I use them mostly for knocking out AT/AA/MG emplacements.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard