blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6615
Australian police appealed to the public Friday for help in solving the gruesome killing of a Chinese man who was shot 34 times in the head and neck with a nail gun before being dumped in a river.

Chen Liu's badly decomposed body was found in Sydney on Nov. 1, about two weeks after a friend reported him missing, but police have yet to say whether they've identified any suspects.

New South Wales state police on Friday asked the public to provide any information they may have about the case, releasing graphic X-ray images of the 27-year-old's skull to highlight the brutality of the crime.

''In 36 years, I've never seen a murder of this nature,'' Homicide Squad Superintendent Geoff Beresford told reporters. ''It's a particularly brutal and vicious murder and hence the reason we are seeking information from the public.''

The 34 nails were found during a post-mortem examination of Liu's body, and were located mainly in his skull. They were fired from an 85 mm nail gun at close range, Beresford said. Police have not recovered the weapon.

''We certainly believe the nail gun is responsible for the death -- there's no doubt about that,'' he said.

Police believe he was killed 12 days before his corpse was discovered.

Police are investigating associates of Liu, who also went by the name Anthony Liu, but said they have no evidence to suggest he was linked to any criminal group. They refused to say whether they've identified any suspects or persons of interest.

Liu arrived in the city of Melbourne on a student visa from China in early 2000 and moved to Sydney, where he married for a short time and separated, police said. They declined to release any additional information about him, including whether any of his family members are living in Australia.

source
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6424|USA
Did he die?

Spoiler (highlight to read):
tldr
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6538|NYC / Hamburg

Yet another terrible suicide
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6687|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX

elite.mafia wrote:

Did he die?

tldr
Yeah, he did.  One, possibly.  Two, if you're lucky.  Thirty-four and frosty the snowman has a better chance in hell.
Ei Em
+7|5459
Yes. Terrible suicide.

*cough*
Reminds me of the black guy who was found from Texas corn field. He was shot 6 times in the back, stapped in the heart, led and syanid was found from his blood and he was having some super fun with neck-chin combo swing. Very bizarre ways to make suicides.
Shadow893
lel
+75|6662|England

blademaster wrote:

''We certainly believe the nail gun is responsible for the death -- there's no doubt about that,'' he said.
You can tell he was well trained lol
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51

max wrote:

How on earth could that be suicide, you would most likely be dead after 3 nails, let alone being able to put in 34 after each other. Unless they all fired simultaneously

Orrrrrrrrrr...do I have to buy a new sarcasm detector?

Last edited by RDMC (2009-04-24 10:46:39)

JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6296|England

RDMC wrote:

max wrote:

How on earth could that be suicide, you would most likely be dead after 3 nails, let alone being able to put in 34 after each other. Unless they all fired simultaneously

Jam your elbow in a corner, strap your hand to said nail gun.

You need a new sarcasm detector.
zeidmaan
+234|6385|Vienna

I just watched the discovery channels "Time Warp" where they showed the nail gun in slow motion
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6548|Columbus, OH
He tried to hack a nail gun and in the middle of the night, while trying to answer the phone, he accidentally shot himself with a nail gun instead.
Thinking no one is going to believe him over the phone and a traumatic sense of phobia of phones, the man decides to walk to the nearest emergency room. Along the way, he loses consciousness and falls off a bridge. A couple weeks later the cops find him in the river and are like lolwot and stbu. /case solved

Last edited by loubot (2009-04-24 11:28:04)

Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6167|Winland

RDMC wrote:

max wrote:

Ask yourself these questions:

1. Is max stupid?
2. Can you shoot yourself in the head 34 times with a nail gun
3. Can you dump yourself in a river after shooting yourself in the head 34 times with a nail gun?

The answer to all of the above is obviously YES!
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6324|West NY

blademaster wrote:

They were fired from an 85 mm nail gun
OH SHI-
Thank you, John Madden.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6651|Disaster Free Zone
https://news.sky.com/sky-news/content/StaticFile/gif/2009/Apr/Week4/15268625.gif
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
that would hurt i guess. nothing a few plasters wouldnt sort though.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6651|Disaster Free Zone

Shadow893 wrote:

blademaster wrote:

You can tell he was well trained lol
Postmortem mutilation?
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6687|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
That's one of the most distrubing images I've ever seen.
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6679|Germany
The interesting question is : "How long was he alive, after they shot him with the nail gun ?
As we all know something stuck in the brain doesn´t automatically mean instant death.
(See the lady with the bullet hole brain)
Now THAT thought is freaky...

Last edited by HellHead (2009-04-24 13:09:46)

some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6361

HellHead wrote:

The interesting question is : "How long was he alive, after they shot him with the nail gun ?
As we all know something stuck in the brain doesn´t automatically mean instant death.
(See the lady with the bullet hole brain)
Now THAT thought is freaky...
Actually, seeing as most of the nails were in the back of the head, he would have been dead fairly (within a few seconds at most) quickly.  Frontal lobe, maybe not, but the back's more important.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

Fuck me that's horrible.
Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5545|The Wild West
I think blademaster should kick macbeth's ass, with a nail gun.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
wow

Maybe some Triad shit, you know how they are when it comes to these things
Wallpaper
+303|5964|The pool
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black
That hit the nail on the head.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6119|'straya
Bad taste.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5669

Man With No Name wrote:

I think blademaster should kick macbeth's ass, with a nail gun.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard