+7|5702|Australia
what is it?
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6674|A sunburnt country
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6845|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Shit, this is gonna be like "where are the subs" back in 1942...
L.Sammy
+5|5639|Ireland
So its nothing we can use for mouse?.

Why would they put that in therre?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

L.Sammy wrote:

So its nothing we can use for mouse?.

Why would they put that in therre?
It looks like they (EA/DICE) made a mistake in setting the default controls to the Falcon set-up.  I'm sure the issue will be addressed.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6157|Vancouver | Canada
Some stupid game controller that roughly .5% of all BF2 players use.
RotorBlade00
+7|5702|Australia

VspyVspy wrote:

http://home.novint.com/products/novint_falcon.php
looks ghey.
Ridir
Semper Fi!
+48|6765
why would you want to get something that is that retarded? (no offense to anyone that has one) but really... i can't see any use in most games unless you are playing bejeweled or something
beerface702
+65|6694|las vegas
thanks for the post, i was going to make one myself..but decided against it

I was messing around with this falcon and it did nothing lol.

that gadget looks cool though
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6475|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Get Wowed! with the Novint Falcon
lol

Give me a break. That thing looks absolutely useless for any kind of FPS or W(ho cares how many)PS gameplay. All I can see is that to be used in programming or doing something work related with CAD programming etc. Imagine fucking up your wrist with that by playing games? Not gonna take long. WTF get Wowed? Is it designed for WOW? I wouldn't buy that for a dollar...
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6329

Lollllllllllllll

So EA created this new patch to implement this new Falcon shit basically?? I'm sure Falcon gave EA $$$$$$$ for making the "patch"
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6325|Graz, Austria

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Lollllllllllllll

So EA created this new patch to implement this new Falcon shit basically?? I'm sure Falcon gave EA $$$$$$$ for making the "patch"
Well, let them patch in support for all the obscure controllers and devices in the world, as long as EA/Dice get money to fund a patch programmer.
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5869|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
As long as they make it an option to enable falcon, and getting rid of any overridden controls if you disable it, I dont care

I just hope they didn't have any agreement with them or anything so that it HAS to be default secondary controls sort of like to force you to buy it or something
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6436
The only thing that disgusts me more than this controller getting support while you can still perform several glitches is that the apparent "CEO" is plugging his piece of shit in the 1.5 feedback thread.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6134|Scotland!

Fat_Swinub wrote:

The only thing that disgusts me more than this controller getting support while you can still perform several glitches is that the apparent "CEO" is plugging his piece of shit in the 1.5 feedback thread.
falcon is implemented in 1.5, if it was my product I'd plug it too.
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6436
"hey guys check out my overpriced shitheap that you never asked to be supported, why not take this opportunity for outrage to throw your money at me?"
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6134|Scotland!
"hey guys there's a new patch out and THE GAME HAS GLITCHES let's pick something newly added and cry about it, and be surprised that nobody cares about the opportunity for OUTRAGE"
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6436
Are you actually trying to defend the fact that they've supported a product that no one owns or cares about and they haven't fixed innumerable bugs?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469

Fat_Swinub wrote:

Are you actually trying to defend the fact that they've supported a product that no one owns or cares about and they haven't fixed innumerable bugs?
I get the feeling that if it wasn't for Falcon's support, there wouldn't be a patch at all.
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6436
If that is actually the case I'll tolerate it but even the Novint guy says they're a small company I don't think they're paying EA to support their product.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6134|Scotland!

Fat_Swinub wrote:

I'm being happy we got a patch at all, and that we've got a producer who's willing to change shit based on community feedback

if the community's idea of feedback is being OUTRAGED AT THIS SHITTY FALCON BLAH BLAH WHINE WHINE then he might not bother and we'll be stuck with the shitty bugged flawed game.
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6436
Cool so don't you want him fixing bugs and changing stuff on feedback instead of trying to fix dumb falcon drivers from interfering with joysticks?
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6134|Scotland!
· Sand bags have ”glass” effect in Operation Blue Pearl - Investigating
· Operation Blue Pearl is missing UAV ability - Investigating
· Clicking on JOIN or double clicking a server occasionally resets the game back to server browser - Investigating
· Occasional connection drops after being on a server a couple of minutes - Investigating
· Consensus to reduce grenades per kit - Investigating
· Consensus to revert to 0.3 second delay between jump and prone - Investigating
· Crashes when changing Falcon settings sometimes. - Investigating
· YASU causes conflict with BF2.exe preventing the game from running - Investigating
· Commander assets do not always fire/work - Investigating
· Mouse wheel acceleration on jeeps and APC’s - In Test
· Mouse wheel acceleration on parachutes - In Test
· Widescreen, FOV doesn’t change - Investigating
· Unable to exit static anti tank in OBP - Investigating
· Falcon controller prevents joystick controls being assigned to work especially on jets and helicopters. Falcon always acts as primary controller for pitch and roll. Resets to Falcon at the start of every round. - Investigating
· The graphics for Highway Tampa are the same as Mashtuur City on create a local match in the menu and load screen. - Investigating
· Spotting as Commander doesn’t always work, closing Commander screen and re-opening solves this - Investigating
· Picking up the kit of a player who disconnected causes crashes - Investigating
· Audio settings do not always save after clicking APPLY - Investigating
· Registry Version remains at 1.4 after Update 1.5 is installed - Fixed
Nope you're right he's sitting there going "NOVINT FALCON IS OUR ONLY PRIORITY, FUCK BF2 WE MUST DEVOTE ALL OF OUR SUPPORT TO THIS ONE THING NOW"
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5869|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
ive just reinstalled bf2 and special foces and gone back to 1.41 for now until final patch its so much beter now
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6436

I'm Jamesey wrote:

· Sand bags have ”glass” effect in Operation Blue Pearl - Investigating
· Operation Blue Pearl is missing UAV ability - Investigating
· Clicking on JOIN or double clicking a server occasionally resets the game back to server browser - Investigating
· Occasional connection drops after being on a server a couple of minutes - Investigating
· Consensus to reduce grenades per kit - Investigating
· Consensus to revert to 0.3 second delay between jump and prone - Investigating
· Crashes when changing Falcon settings sometimes. - Investigating
· YASU causes conflict with BF2.exe preventing the game from running - Investigating
· Commander assets do not always fire/work - Investigating
· Mouse wheel acceleration on jeeps and APC’s - In Test
· Mouse wheel acceleration on parachutes - In Test
· Widescreen, FOV doesn’t change - Investigating
· Unable to exit static anti tank in OBP - Investigating
· Falcon controller prevents joystick controls being assigned to work especially on jets and helicopters. Falcon always acts as primary controller for pitch and roll. Resets to Falcon at the start of every round. - Investigating
· The graphics for Highway Tampa are the same as Mashtuur City on create a local match in the menu and load screen. - Investigating
· Spotting as Commander doesn’t always work, closing Commander screen and re-opening solves this - Investigating
· Picking up the kit of a player who disconnected causes crashes - Investigating
· Audio settings do not always save after clicking APPLY - Investigating
· Registry Version remains at 1.4 after Update 1.5 is installed - Fixed
Nope you're right he's sitting there going "NOVINT FALCON IS OUR ONLY PRIORITY, FUCK BF2 WE MUST DEVOTE ALL OF OUR SUPPORT TO THIS ONE THING NOW"
Nope but he's going to sit there wasting time fixing it why are you defending this?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard