Weflect
wut?
+30|5930|Finland
# UH-60 (Black Hawk) guns had 0.25 splash damage setting, down from 3 making it difficult to hit infantry. - (this is now set to 1.5 to improve the UH-60's usefulness while not allowing it to dominate)
Cant wait
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6324|Graz, Austria

Weflect wrote:

# UH-60 (Black Hawk) guns had 0.25 splash damage setting, down from 3 making it difficult to hit infantry. - (this is now set to 1.5 to improve the UH-60's usefulness while not allowing it to dominate)
Cant wait
Me neither.
I'm gonna prepare my wrench to finally get those engineer badges.
BVC
+325|6695
Hopefully they'll fix the "AT rocket flies through the jeep" bug....
Lai
+186|6151

Weflect wrote:

Cant wait
I also noticed that. It would seem like a signifcant improvement or "unnerfing". Exactly what we asked for; between 1.41 and what it once was.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468
Updated the OP to better show what's happened since the new beta. Claymores are now passable by proning, the BlackHawk's guns are powerful again and DICE says that the tear-gas is caused by a problem with nVidea's drivers. As these threads are obsolete I've crossed them out, but still left the links in place for those interested in how this shit got changed.

I've also added another link to another balance fix request.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard