.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6684|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
Mabec
Re-Member-Me
+6|6821
Well it explains it, Australian Edition.
Stephen_Sung_811007
+4|6688|Taiwan
I don't need a damn Tin Box....
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6832|Bryan/College Station, TX
I believe that Ebay auction is a fraud. I do not believe that the Deluxe Edition is out yet in any country. There as been no mention of it's release even by EA and every single online store has it released either in March or later. So yea... I would be wary of this auction.

Last edited by kilroy0097 (2006-02-02 08:16:48)

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6771|The Hague, Holland
Yay! A tin box! That would go well with my tin hat?
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6759|AUS, Canberra
my mate got his copy in a tin box like that, but when he opened it all that was inside was sandwich a pkt of chips and a water bottle.
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6734|Houston, TX
It claims that
"Soldier kits now affect vehicles that players utilize on the battlefieldFor instance the medic kit can transform a vehicle into a mobile aid station and the special ops kit can render aircraft undetectable to enemy radar"

HAH. You can't see my aircraft as my spec ops kit skill allows me to remain undetectable. 
*Limited edition also includes Nitro92 special hacking program. Undetectable by PB until you post online.

KJ
JimCognito
+10|6669
This is what I want...unfortunately I can only find it on German sites and I'm too lazy to see how much they are and how to ship them and blah blah blah.

http://www.f7c-network.com/shop/data/me … ase_gr.jpg

I also wouldn't mind one of thoes Spec Forces tee shirts since I never got it when I went to pick up my copy...lying bastards.
dano13
+0|6780|Torrance, CA.

JimCognito wrote:

This is what I want...unfortunately I can only find it on German sites and I'm too lazy to see how much they are and how to ship them and blah blah blah.

http://www.f7c-network.com/shop/data/me … ase_gr.jpg

I also wouldn't mind one of thoes Spec Forces tee shirts since I never got it when I went to pick up my copy...lying bastards.
...maybe it'll match your fanny pack
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6752

uh... I saw this copy, it's real enough. I picked it up, looked it over, saw the price tag... put it back down. 30 dollars for it. fuck me if i'm paying that for a game that I already have.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard