Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6443
I too make up for my bad arguments by criticising other people's stats.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6199|Roma
DrunkFace: Is always right
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6818|Nårvei

Voted Yes
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6689|Disaster Free Zone

Oisín | Irishpride wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

You know, all kits have those fancy things called 'guns' as well.
Errr huh... good one. That coming from someone with almost 3 times the nade kill percentage and throws grenades 5 times more often then myself. How about you look up the word hypocrite then go play a map that isn't karkand.
How about you shut the fuck up and stop criticizing people 10 times better than you.

You're shit, shut the fuck up.
Yes, critising stats, I'd like to see where. I'd also love to know how you can claim anyone is 10 times better then me when you have never even seen me play. Hmmm could it be my stats? The same ones I didn't need to create multiple accounts for, just to prove how leet I am.

Fat_Swinub wrote:

I too make up for my bad arguments by criticising other people's stats.
As above... just one place please.

steelie34 wrote:

stats reference = fail

you have instantly lost all credibility in this debate
Ok whatever you say buddy, is that your only defence because you know I'm right.
jdno_7
+10|6230
this is over people!!!!

no Changes on nades!!!!!

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/batt … cking.html

also reverted back to .03 prone delay instead of the .07
jdno_7
+10|6230

I'm Jamesey wrote:

When nagging the producer about reducing public bf2 nadespam he told me to make a poll.

<@Bazajaytee> yoyo|Jamesey feel free to make a poll on the forums about it
<@Bazajaytee> bt`Campez Nah, if enough people mention it we will change it
<@Bazajaytee> I want your feedback, I want this to be the community patch that you guys influence

If we get enough votes he will reduce the number of grenades in public bf2, maybe making it playable and attracting players back to bf2 again.

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/batt … s-bf2.html

your vote counts so register and do it. If you have any feedback, create your own poll and let's change the game for the better.
I would just like to say,   HA HA!!!

Im going to nade spam you on karkand  K?
13/f/taiwan
+940|5706
jdno_7 are you serious?

jdno_7
+10|6230
I didnt really care either way tbh
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6443

DrunkFace wrote:

That coming from someone with almost 3 times the nade kill percentage and throws grenades 5 times more often then myself.
Yo, about criticising stats. It's right here. Right above these words that I'm typing. The words you said that meant you not only looked up his stats but then calculated the percentages of and then compared to your own. Drunkface without using a calculator if you could make a reasonable point about grenades it would great.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6740|St. Andrews / Oslo

liquidat0r wrote:

Nadespam is ftw, in moderation.
lol
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6140|Scotland!

jdno_7 wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

When nagging the producer about reducing public bf2 nadespam he told me to make a poll.

<@Bazajaytee> yoyo|Jamesey feel free to make a poll on the forums about it
<@Bazajaytee> bt`Campez Nah, if enough people mention it we will change it
<@Bazajaytee> I want your feedback, I want this to be the community patch that you guys influence

If we get enough votes he will reduce the number of grenades in public bf2, maybe making it playable and attracting players back to bf2 again.

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/batt … s-bf2.html

your vote counts so register and do it. If you have any feedback, create your own poll and let's change the game for the better.
I would just like to say,   HA HA!!!

Im going to nade spam you on karkand  K?
Bet you can't
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6755|The United Center
Swinub, DrunkFace, IrishPride, knock it off.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6335|Australia
Unnecessary TBH. Nadespam isn't a problem for anyone with half a brain, either rush them and kill them (can't shoot you back without a gun out, now can they?) or go around behind them and cap their back flags.
.:i7|Batman
Banned
+27|5509| - | - | - | - | - |

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Unnecessary TBH. Nadespam isn't a problem for anyone with half a brain, either rush them and kill them (can't shoot you back without a gun out, now can they?) or go around behind them and cap their back flags.
With maps like Karkand it can be difficult to do so especially when they're on USMC and they're capped out, not to mention no one nade spams in the open where they can be shot.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6455|Chicago, IL

.:i7|Batman wrote:

With maps like Karkand it can be difficult to do so especially when they're on USMC and they're capped out, not to mention no one nade spams in the open where they can be shot.

With maps like Karkand.

Karkand.
I found your problem
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6140|Scotland!

S.Lythberg wrote:

With maps like Karkand.

Karkand.
I found your problem
Yeah ignorant players like to blame karkand for everything that's wrong with bf2. find another map with decent balanced flow on 32 size and 64 size where the majority of rounds don't end in fullcaps or spawn rape.

find any bf2 map which can be played on 16 player size (which is the best size to play jalalabad, mashtuur and gulf of oman) which doesn't get ruined by nadespam and then you can blame karkand for every nade related gripe.
Kez
+778|5711|London, UK
Tbh there's nothing wrong with Karkand. Well, I don't see anything wrong with it.

Disappointed about nothing being changed though, personally I would have removed all but one nade from each kit.
Rock Lobstah
+3|5493

I'm Jamesey wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

With maps like Karkand.

Karkand.
I found your problem
Yeah ignorant players like to blame karkand for everything that's wrong with bf2. find another map with decent balanced flow on 32 size and 64 size where the majority of rounds don't end in fullcaps or spawn rape.

find any bf2 map which can be played on 16 player size (which is the best size to play jalalabad, mashtuur and gulf of oman) which doesn't get ruined by nadespam and then you can blame karkand for every nade related gripe.
Granted nade spam does occur on other maps, I still find great rounds all the time, even 40+ rounds. I play Kark, too, but nades don't usually present a problem. I wonder why? If things degenerate into a spamfest, I simply leave. Maybe nade spam is a European thing? I guess I must be ignorant and you must be God's gift to BF2. How dare anyone question you.

Last edited by Rock Lobstah (2009-04-30 15:29:57)

.:i7|Batman
Banned
+27|5509| - | - | - | - | - |

S.Lythberg wrote:

With maps like Karkand.

Karkand.
I found your problem
Get off my dick.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6007|Vortex Ring State

S.Lythberg wrote:

With maps like Karkand.

Karkand.
I found your problem
Get off my dick.
Your dick is Karkand?
grassonwater
+4|5944
good one

Last edited by grassonwater (2009-04-30 20:58:37)

Evil_Black_Fox
+18|5489
I don't think nades are the problem. I/O is the problem. Put DPVs, FAVs, humvees and vodnicks in I/ O servers and people can drive by them. The only reason jerks spam them is because they know slow moving infantry have to try making it threw a barrage of them.

Last edited by Evil_Black_Fox (2009-04-30 23:46:22)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard