KuSTaV
noice
+947|6516|Gold Coast
Goddamnit I wish I had bitches falling over for me

;_;
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Bevo
Nah
+718|6525|Austin, Texas

Lai wrote:

Oh,.. FFS, Bevo, how did you manage to let it spin so totally out of control?

It really sounded a bit harsch though, how you replied to girl one, I can understand why the two of you don't talk. That said, if prom is still six days off,.. hasn't granpa been burried by now? She should not have backed out in the first place. Even if she's still completely sad, prom sounds like just the right sort of distraction.
That was my thinking, but she seemed set on the idea that she couldn't handle it. Either way I don't plan on talking to her. The day after she broke it off was the day she started talking to me again like "bring me home a present". I was a little annoyed to say the least.

Girl two,.. well girls' fathers generally can be a huge pain in the ass. If they don't like you you're screwed, and if they do it either doesn't matter at all or the girl will be pissed because you get along with her father. Appart from that, especially the nice dads have a tendency to fuck up their girls beyond repair, so to say.
Yeah the reasoning behind this one is a bit mental, but not much I can do about it.

Girl three (lets keep it simple), doesn't sound like the greatest idea to be honest. She might only be accepting your offer to get back at her 'true' date, which is something you should want to avoid. Besides, if she's a platonic friend, you don't won't to change that relation in any way, unless you're dead serious about it. I'd try and see if I could manipulate girl two's father and stick with her. In any case I do hope this works out for you. Sounds like prom is a (semi) big thing there, it would be absolutely shite to have it fucked up.
She used to have feelings for me a couple years ago and I was too oblivious to see. I don't think I'd be a retribution date, mostly because I know the guy she was going with. He doesn't have the balls to show up there without her. Also, he was the main reason that she was thinking about not going with me. I trust my instinct here, if she does say yes, it may be the best prom ever.

By drop dead gorgeous I really do mean so. Much better looking than those other two girls posted in thread (no offense).
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5590

Screw reading this entire thread, have you fucked any of them yet?
Bevo
Nah
+718|6525|Austin, Texas

KuSTaV wrote:

;_;
Confidence!

I'm not as pretty as Tedjim but I pretend I am.

Macbeth wrote:

No

Last edited by Bevo (2009-05-04 05:14:06)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5590

Bevo wrote:

KuSTaV wrote:

;_;
Confidence!

I'm not as pretty as Tedjim but I pretend I am.

Macbeth wrote:

No
Not impressed. Get back to me when you have sex with at least one of them. I'll get you a cake. God Speed
Bevo
Nah
+718|6525|Austin, Texas
Update

Girl 3 gave some excuses why she couldn't go anymore. I don't buy it but I'm not too bothered. It sounds like she doesn't want to see the guy she was going to go with.

Girl 4 (we'll call her, keep things simple) has been my friend for a while. Her boyfriend, who I played baseball with, is in college now and won't go with her. She was my real backup plan, but it seems to be thwarted by one of those gay-as-hell all girl groups going to prom. She would go but she's too easily influenced by her friends.

Now we're on to girl 5... some girl I just met a few days ago, one of girl 1's friends. Never met her in real life, but from what I hear she's interested. Basically just someone to go with so I don't get "Where's your date at?" the whole night or looks of pity from my friends. Pretty as well (I don't roll any other way), but never even seen her in person. Last ditch attempt.

if THAT doesn't work out I'll just make my way to the nearest cliff (ie go alone with my friends).

Last edited by Bevo (2009-05-06 09:01:58)

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6654
so wait...

you went from girl 1, failed and ended up with a number 5?
Bevo
Nah
+718|6525|Austin, Texas

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

so wait...

you went from girl 1, failed and ended up with a number 5?
I didn't fail no.

But yes I'm on a 5th date.
Lai
+186|6155

Bevo wrote:

Girl 3 gave some excuses why she couldn't go anymore. I don't buy it but I'm not too bothered. It sounds like she doesn't want to see the guy she was going to go with.
Bad for you, but a fair enough reason if you ask me. Can't blame her.

Bevo wrote:

Girl 4 (we'll call her, keep things simple) has been my friend for a while. Her boyfriend, who I played baseball with, is in college now and won't go with her. She was my real backup plan, but it seems to be thwarted by one of those gay-as-hell all girl groups going to prom. She would go but she's too easily influenced by her friends.
For one I wouldn't go on a 'date' with someone who's already taken, even (or especially) if her boyfriend isn't going and/or the 'date' is meaningless. Secondly, you should stay well away from the easily influenced group huddling type of girl,.. bad experiences definitely. You really don't want that.

Bevo wrote:

Pretty as well (I don't roll any other way), but never even seen her in person.
That is a bit dodgy, it might as well be a 56 year old fat gay guy Seriously though, appart from the fact that you're dating someone you actually don't know at all, quite some people who look great on pictures are, well,.. not so great looking in real life. Contrary to popular belief, it can also be reversed though. There are, though not so wuite, some people that score only average on film, but are absolutely gobsmacking in real life.

Bevo wrote:

if THAT doesn't work out I'll just make my way to the nearest cliff (ie go alone with my friends).
To be honest I would have quit even after one fail, three at most. I have reservations about taking a girl on a date I am not really interested in, but I certainly would not want to go with a second or even third choice; even if the date is practically intended to be superficial.

I feel sorry for you though, I think you've just qualified for most fucked up prom dating of the year I think your situation is fubar, so the only advice I'd give you is: screw'm all, get drunk and laugh your ass off at all your pseudo serious classmates.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6525|Austin, Texas

Lai wrote:

For one I wouldn't go on a 'date' with someone who's already taken, even (or especially) if her boyfriend isn't going and/or the 'date' is meaningless. Secondly, you should stay well away from the easily influenced group huddling type of girl,.. bad experiences definitely. You really don't want that.
She's a nice girl really. I asked her if she wanted to go just as friends, of course. Me and her BF are pretty cool, so it would be like helping him out you know. It wouldn't be a date-like scenario but rather a friend 'placeholder' if you will.

That is a bit dodgy, it might as well be a 56 year old fat gay guy Seriously though, appart from the fact that you're dating someone you actually don't know at all, quite some people who look great on pictures are, well,.. not so great looking in real life. Contrary to popular belief, it can also be reversed though. There are, though not so wuite, some people that score only average on film, but are absolutely gobsmacking in real life.
I'll take my chances I suppose. I'm well aware of the picture != RL correlation, but I don't have much time to be picky.

To be honest I would have quit even after one fail, three at most. I have reservations about taking a girl on a date I am not really interested in, but I certainly would not want to go with a second or even third choice; even if the date is practically intended to be superficial.

I feel sorry for you though, I think you've just qualified for most fucked up prom dating of the year I think your situation is fubar, so the only advice I'd give you is: screw'm all, get drunk and laugh your ass off at all your pseudo serious classmates.
If I drank I probably would, or if I was the "pity-me" type I'd probably have quit after 2 or 3. The funny thing is each one of them apologized to me multiple multiple times, and each time I had to tell 'em "it's not a big deal". It was a rather unfortunate series of events... but the way I look at it, I'm going to prom with a hot (crossing fingers here) chick, which is more than a lot of other guys can say.

I'm rather proud of myself for finding a date when prom is in... 3 days. Hehe.
Lai
+186|6155

Bevo wrote:

If I drank I probably would, or if I was the "pity-me" type I'd probably have quit after 2 or 3. The funny thing is each one of them apologized to me multiple multiple times, and each time I had to tell 'em "it's not a big deal". It was a rather unfortunate series of events... but the way I look at it, I'm going to prom with a hot (crossing fingers here) chick, which is more than a lot of other guys can say.

So, it you've gotten her confirmation now then? Nice!

Beware though, at the next possible occasion, all those four other girls will want to make up with you. That's when the fun starts XD
Bevo
Nah
+718|6525|Austin, Texas

Lai wrote:

Bevo wrote:

So, it you've gotten her confirmation now then? Nice!

Beware though, at the next possible occasion, all those four other girls will want to make up with you. That's when the fun starts XD
I'm well aware I get to hold this over all of their heads . Cheers for the support.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard