/fail this was real fail
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6474|6 6 4 oh, I forget

legionair wrote:

/fail this was real fail
You can say that again.

https://img412.imageshack.us/img412/7322/thanku4participating.png

10 guys fooling around for an hour and a half for nothing. Thanks a fucking lot to the no-shows who didn't even bother to post anything here.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6328

The fuck! Was Splinter around? Phatmatt? Agentpr?

Sorr I couldn't be there for you guys to admin. I know it officially started half an hour ago, or an hour ago. I just got off work

So nobody was there to reset the server? Damnit. Ya, I can see it failing miserably then.

Did anybody from TBf2 show up? It's funny how we get 30+ people signed up for these things, and in reality 10-15 actually show. We thought if we gave it a whole week, then we'd get more people, but guess not...
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
propyl
+11|6699
yeah this would have been much more fun if the admins showed up for their own event =/

I had a freakin great time with the guys that did though. That shits fun as hell, well... until the cars run out and theres 300 tickets per team left, a very long as walk to kill each other and infinite boredom until everyone suicides 200 times to force the tickets to end and reset the round lol for another 10 minutes of fun.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6411|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Fuck my life.

MY ISP went down
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6693|Brunei Darussalam

Something more important came up IRL, sorry for not showing up.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6328

propyl wrote:

That shits fun as hell, well... until the cars run out and theres 300 tickets per team left, a very long as walk to kill each other and infinite boredom until everyone suicides 200 times to force the tickets to end and reset the round lol for another 10 minutes of fun.

Is that what you guys really did? Well, if I even had a chance to get on and help I would have.

I have off this weekend. So, if anybody is interested again, I will CERTAINLY be there to admin.

SplinterStrike wrote:

Fuck my life.

MY ISP went down
U were in charge of this one GARWD DOMMOT!@

Wifi ftw??
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6189|Canada

Im_Dooomed wrote:

The fuck! Was Splinter around? Phatmatt? Agentpr?

Phatmatt wrote:

I won't be there. Unless if I reinstall. No plans for that really atm.
That's why.
Besides I was out with someone that night sorry
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6709
fail'd
ยป You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
propyl
+11|6699
I think a few of us might swing by the server and run some cars around if anyones up for it tonight.

Probably somewhere around 10pm est

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard