With a rifle? Or a tactical nuke?
with a tactical nuke rifle of course
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

FatherTed wrote:

Finray wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Not with the hope of being able to hit someone. At that range, there are far too many variables to take into account to conceivably be accurate.
I'm sure it's been done a few times.
Not with any kind of accurate repitition.
This guy is probably the closest that I can think of.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Furlong

Wiki wrote:

His first shot missed entirely, and his second shot hit the knapsack on the militant's back. The third struck the target's torso, killing him. The distance was measured as 2,430 metres (2,657 yd / 1.509 miles).
Carlos Hathcock also pulled off a long range shot as well I think, over a mile.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6157|Vancouver | Canada

Pochsy wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

But can it cure my headache?

So are Somalian pirates the new reason for Americans to toot their horn and polish their guns?
Hey we gotta use our military every once and awhile how Canada's military doing in Afghan...never mind
Ops, can't compete in that depart. We don't measure how great our country is by the number of wars we fight and guns we own. Be proud. Militarism is the way of the future.

Before one of you says it- I do acknowledge the need for a military. I do not support militaristic policy (ie policy that aggressively supports military action at the drop of a hat).
Actually, "our" military has done a fuckload.

(Quotations because it sounds like those morons who say "We won!" when their favourite sports team wins.)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard