Vin.Nivlason
+1|6734
Funniest Kicks?

When I first started to play I did not know how to join squads.  Finally I received an invitation to a squad.  Got an order from the Commander to "Attack this Position."  So I went there.  The location was swarming with players with Green names.  So I started to let them have it with my M1A2.  I was thinking, "These Green guys are real easy to kill."  Needless to say I got Kicked for excessive TK'ing.

When I was trying to get my Basic Knife badge, I was knifing people in the Palace halls on the Warlord map.  Killed a whole squad of SAS when I was the Insurgent.  Then I was kicked for 1 minute for excessive TK'ing.  The only people I killed were people that I knifed.  I was frustrated, so I moved on to another server thinking it was a glitch.  Have since learned I probably knifed an Admin, or entire Clan squad, and was booted.

I have been banned from two servers.

BAN 1: Was Insurgent on a 16 player Warlord map.  (Warlord is my Fave map)  Just fixed our assets as an engineer and went to the front of the Palace.  An empty APC was sitting there, but it was smoking.  So I repaired it and went to cap the Palace Security Office.

Killed several Anti-Tank players on top of the tall building between the Palace Security Office and the Insurgent Hideout.  It helped that I was sandwiched between two supply crates.  I was banned because the other team (which included the clan members) could not kill my APC.

BAN 2: Was Banned from a server for using an APC.  My whole clan was there, and we were on opposite sides.  So we were battling in the armor.  Server had the rule that using armor or commander assets would result in a Kick/Ban.  Thought it was a joke until they did it to me.  Kick/Ban for using armor.  And I have screen shots of this one.
Apoly
+2|6656|Grand Haven, Michigan
I got kicked for dropping the all mighty "F" word.  So i was pissed and i rejoined the map.  Then i got kicked again for saying some other 4 letter word.  Eventually i learned my lesson and i stopped swearing...on that server.  I guess its not that funny, but i at least got a little chuckle out of it.
cat4ever
+69|6754|CATALONIA
I got banned because, i got in a tank and the admin wanted it too so he banned me because he wanted to whore with his tank, sucking mother f**ker.My friend was still in it and asked because i was banned and he said i was using the grenade launcher the whole time, wtf I usually play as medic! I told my friend to tkill him and get out of this server , he tkilled the admin and got out there!
I hate such admins who have to whore the whole time with a fucking tank !
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6680
I was on a carrier and jumped into the AAA as the new round began . I waited till the all the choppers were full and I shot them down one by one and then prceeded to kill everyone on deck . I only TK'ed like 34 people . Can't believe I got banned . So stupid .
ExitWound
+0|6682
For running 5 people over in a humvee on an all knife/pistol server
siciliano732
+202|6650|New York
i got kicked for being a commander and strategically placing artillary on a flag before the admin and his clan buddies got there so by the time they all did get there, the arty was droppin and kept killing them. I did this about 5-6 times till he got frustrated he and his buddies were getting rocked in their own server so they kicked me....lol....
joe6600
+-1|6744
I recently joined a server with a server msg that read "killing the administrator will get you kicked/banned"
When I joined I didnt think much of this until it actually happened, the guy msged me and was like "didnt you read the server msg?" so I said you have to be kidding.....This isnt a point farming server where u can kill everyone but we arent allowed to kill you.  He told me to F#ck off and promply kicked me........

Sad huh

BTW he was in a tank when I ran up and C4`d his ass

Last edited by joe6600 (2006-02-21 09:57:45)

NemeSiS-Factor
Favorite Weapon? Pistol
+29|6671|Everett, WA, US
I have never been banned, unless for good reason, but my dad was kicked because of his player name being xSiNxMasteRx

retarted admin wrote:

You have been banned from the server
Admin Decison:
Stupid fucking name

Last edited by NemeSiS-Factor (2006-02-21 10:12:46)

felixforever
+0|6641
banned because i punished a team killer who killed me. the server message said do not team kill, no exceptions! i was a sniper climbing to a rooftop the uav was over me and no hostiles were in the area. my friendly chopper flys up behind me and just blasts me. so i punish'd him.. musta been a admin cause 2 seconds later i was banned for excessive team killing. i forgot the name of the server but is there any way to find it out?
Desertofthereal
+0|6641
im still a noob (only a corporl) but when i was playing the demo server, i was commander and got kicked for TK because *i think* i dropped supply on a teamate fixing the arty (the admin of course). i didnt think those could kill, or was i wrong and actually TKd someone?  idk i wasnt around anyone and didnt lay any mines.  it was like Desertofthereal [teamkills] (whoever that was).

idk

i was tired
l41e
+677|6649

Yeah, drop a supply crate on someone and you kill them.

I've been kicked for being too good with the MEC PP-19.

Kick message was something like "aimbot, no one can be that good with that gun".

So retarded.
ecko3389
Banned
+5|6644|so cal
one time i was playing and there was a guy i guess the admin and i was on mec team and he was on the usmc team and i kept killing him and he kicked me because i kept killing him and when i got kicked it said i had been kicked for teamkilling dumb queer if he was here right now i would punch his face in
Ugaminor
+21|6674
I was in the mood to jihad so I placed a couple of sandwiches on a DPV.  Some wanker decides to grab the car with the big red skulls on it... he must have thought they looked cool.  Well, I let him go a bit and then BOOM!  Kicked.  I got a good laugh.  It was a dick move on my part and I haven't done it since, but it sure as hell made me feel better at the time.
Sheep of War
+40|6644
I was on the windy city gamers server clan server. Got booted for a name violation. My BF2 name is the same as it is here. WTF is up with getting booted because the admin doesn't like my screen name? Thats a bunch of bull. I wish I knew how to hack...I'd get into their server and give them a nice hard drive frying virus. They were probably just bent because I was having a great game.
Gatistance
+0|6719
I went to a christian gamers server and got banned for foul language "Can we change map to kubra dam?"  You have been banned for foul language
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6647

Gatistance wrote:

I went to a christian gamers server and got banned for foul language "Can we change map to kubra dam?"  You have been banned for foul language
Duh, u said dam u asshole. Curse your soul to hell!!

Oh, and on a side note, I think that server is retarded. I got auto kicked for a wtf. So I came back and said fuck u, and fuck jesus. Needless to say, I don't think they will let me back anytime soon.

As for my funniest ban, it was the time I got accused of hacking. I was gunning chopper on Kubra and had a score of like 70 kills and 3 deaths. So apparently if you can tv other choppers and tanks easily, you must be a hacker.

Last edited by Ajax_the_Great1 (2006-02-23 03:14:52)

SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6638|Amsterdam, NY

sgt.vinny wrote:

once u know i was like hacking and u know like the admin sort of got mad so liek u know he banned me and i was laghing u know isnt that funny
thats real hilarious right there...........
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6770|Human Meat Shield
I got kicked for saying I was drinking beer once. : o That was weird.
Sheep of War
+40|6644
We needs admins to admin the admins. They're out of control
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6786|Anaheim, CA

I got kicked from a Daqing oilfields when I was waiting for a plane with this other guy, it spawns, I get it and fly away.  The other guy is mad as hell and starts typing crap to me, so I say "Wow, touchy!"  A moment later the screen freezes and I get the message: Kicked for TOUCHY THIS!
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6710|England. Stoke
My best one was this time, when i was being spawn raped and obviously i began to get pissed off and was calling the offending members of the oppisite team everyname under the sun, got no warning for swearing. Then i kill one of the admin, and straight after that a guy one shot kills me, and i type WTF, next thing kicked, reason typing wtf. Bearing in mind i had been swearing like a bastard a few moments before, i cant see how typing those 3 letters would get me kicked, i think a more likely explanation is that i killed an admin... N()()B
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6795|Idaho, USA / Age 30

Gatistance wrote:

That is funny.   You said a mouthful.  LOL

Last edited by PFCStenzel (2006-02-24 16:40:58)

NiMbLe2NuTs
+0|6644
While playin on shaqui peninsula map, I was on the US team snipin with my trusty M-95,just respawned @ hotel & saw the Mec chopper comin across the water. So I chuted to the ground,Ran to the boxes to right of the opening in the wall,I lay prone while the pilot hovered & the gunner was wiping my team mates off the roof,On scope, CRACK! Took the pilot out in 1 shot, The chopper crashed into the hotel & killed the gunner too.
The response was "wtf ? how?... I told him M-95 can shoot through glass.He said that I was F.O.S....ect. O.K. So I ran to the hummer & screwed right to their spawn where the chopper & uav  ect is. ( not easy to get there during the battle) crawled like a worm around the front of the heli pad to UAV trailer.I lay prone waitin for the chopper to spawn ...It finaly did .....Here he comes....In the bird....scope on...CRACK!...Dead again!.......Kicked for STALKING ADMIN!!! I thought i'd piss my pants over that one.About a week later he said he earned the M-95 unlock and had read  about its abilities & gave me credit for proving my point.
KyanWan
+0|6772
Just the other day I got canned due to a kick vote on another guy ... initiated by someone else.  ( Other guy's getting kicked, I end up getting kicked by admin after the vote starts. )

Let's just say I got too happy when someone started a vote against the guy ^_^;;
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6653
I just had a fun time on a ranked clan server by the name of old dirty bastards. (87.117.195.12:16567)

The obc guys decided to start spawn raping the noncap chinese spawn on fushe pass. So, I got out my trusty G36E and started slaughtering them, made a few good taste jokes like "thanks for the easy kills obc guys" (really, they were practically lining up) and then I get kicked by pb with the "admin decision" of "making room for admin".

So, I rejoin a minute later (even though the server is a quarter full) and start killing them again when I get kicked for the same reason...

Some people just can't take losing.

Anyway, it was great fun. Killing people ingame is fun, killing them and making them angry over a game is a LOT of fun.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard