PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6794|Idaho, USA / Age 30
there was a lot more red dots as I came swooping in.
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6844|Germany / Saxony

PFCStenzel wrote:

Yeah, I got kicked because I was doing pretty well with the J-10 on wake doing some bombing runs.  I was coming into the south base because there were alot of guys there.  A blackhawk was sitting there and there was red all over and a couple of blue.  I came in and on the bombing run.  But to my suprise this is how the kills came out. -

3 teamkills
1 kill

that is my only team kill for the whole game and I got banned.  Our guys should say that they are stealing the BH beacuse that is what they did.  I couldn't get back in the server because of excessive teamkilling.  I mean come on.  I think one of the guys were an admin.   How are you suppose to know coming in at 600mph and dropping bombs and then pulling up just before you can read their names.
Watch your minimap. If there are blue points: either dont bomb or be aware of tk´s.
Thats why the minimap is for.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6755|The Netherlands
Because I left my tank when it was out of ammo.

that is really a stupid reason eh
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6696|Germany
I got kicked one of the first times I've been in a jet because I couldn't bomb at that time and didn't really know the map from the air.Talk about abusive admins....
SNIPMIKE
Fire In The Hole!!!!!!
+1|6749|Orlando, FL
I was kicked for being idle when the map load took twice also long as it should.
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6679
I just got kicked 5 mins ago by -TOW- server . The rules are no bunnyhopping , no bas raping and no teamkilling . So I'm on the US side and snag the attack chopper . There is a white flag with a UAV on it . SO i go over to kill/cap it . I blow up a tank and rescue 2 troops from certain death . I say " hop in " . The flag is capped and one guy jumps in . The other tries to still get in and gets killed from jumping into the chopper blades . I get booted . So I come right back and ask why I was booted . They said it was for the TK . I explained and then they said sorry . So I snag a buggy andhead for the artillery . I blow it up . I take an engineer nearby . A tank is coming so i drop c4 in the road and blow him up . Then this guy {GH}herberular or some shit starts bitching that I'm base raping . I was like " I'm special forces , it's my JOB to blow up assets ! " He's says I was base raping , bam , booted ! I go back here and there just to TK him in the face then leave before he can even kick me lol .
alf.ha
+5|6740|Berlin/Germany
15 min ago I was kicked/banned because of 3 tk's in the whole game!
I played the SF map mass destruction as rebel and placed claymores on the train bridge to the spznaz main base, 2 noobs were running over them and punished me.
3. teamkill because I used the gl to defend a flag where ca. 5 enemies were attacking , i hit some of them but also a mate.
That's what u have to do to get banned from a server, unbelievable.
RDMC_old
+0|6736|Almere, Holland
I was autoswitched on a server and I switched back to USMC and then I got kicked for Failin to stay on MEC
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6734|cairns australia
for saying far canal ? i didnt get banned though
Navyseal99
Unintentional Good-Guy
+0|6657
-i got kicked from a server({NBK}) becasue the admin was attacking the carrier(i was USMC) and killing all the piolots trying to take off, so i called him "a sissy scaredy baby" and jumped in the jet that has the runway.  I took off and turned around to find the bastard thinking "hehehe, he's done for now..." "YOU HAVE BEEN KICKED FOR EXCESSIVE TEAMKILLING OR BY AN ADMINSTRATOR...." i'm like WTF?!?!?!  so i go on the next morning i ask for an admin, here's the dialouge....

Me: can i speak to an admin please (i was polite)

Admin(dunno his name):can i help you?

Me: yeah, i was kicked last night because another admin was spawn raping the carrier and i took off in a jet, would you know who the admin was last night at Dalian Plant at around 7:00 to 7:30 p.m.?

Admin: no, but i will have to tell you to stop complaining like a sissy girl or i will have to kick/ban you

Me(pretty pissed off and not really caring): yeah right, never mind what i thought about you guys, i'm finding a different server where not every player has their head up their ass...

Then i dissconnected*idea springs up(i mean like right this moment)* i will probably only connect ever again to download the battle recorder files i have waiting to be downloaded, then report him to bf2ranked servers.com

p.s. their rules clearly state that you CAN'T Spawn rape the carrier

i personally think that the admins shouldn't play the game and most of this crap won't happen

(first post, w00t!!!!11!!!1!oneone!!

Last edited by Navyseal99 (2006-02-04 07:03:26)

JonskyGBR
+5|6673|England

[CANADA]_Zenmaster wrote:

c. You may not deliberately hinder your own team by Team-killing, destroying friendly vehicles or assets, or acting in such as way as to cause team mates unavoidable deaths or team-kills.
Good to know, so you're in a EA Official server and some noob is standing infront of your jet on purpose, should be able to report them and get their stats reset, gonna start taking screenies of those twats.
BanG89
as good as me you never will be
+9|6752|Nederland
i was capturing a flag. i laid down next to a couple of boxes, and shot an enemy. the next moment i got kicked for bunnyhopping, while i didnt bunny hop at all!
AuSFinN
+1|6688
I stalled the admin's plane on Xtra #08!! This guy in my squad and I were standing infront of the admins plane, refusing to move. hehe. Then he launched a grenade at it, of course the admin was a little more than pissed. I went to fix his plane and then i got banned. I couldn't stop laughing! That ended when i found out i was banned...

About 3 days later I was let back on. A few weeks later the admin appeared in my squad. I just kept my mouth shut.
bs6749
+3|6744

Zapata1982 wrote:

i was recently @ a server where half my team got kicked out for various reasons, the admin was on, he first kicked a guy for telling people to trow granades outside the chopper, ok i can see why the admin can have a problem. then people started to question why he got kicked, 2 people get axed, one person says it was not fair, axed, someone typed "bs" axed, i in the mean time was just typing "i like cheese" ( yea i know what an idiot) and other random things, people are getting kicked/ban for other things..... then i c on my screen ".....boooting zapata.. disrespecting the admin"... WTF? all i sayed was "Cheese" yea he ulltimatly kicked 8 people.... yea i know that he owns the server he can do what ever he wants... but come on
its like the fat kid that brings the football to play then when he get beat on takes the ball and run to mommy,
so that my fuuny kick from a server.. there must be tons out there any other?
P.s i like cheese.......... zapata banning from server.......
Zapata,

I know that I was on that server with you when you got kicked. A couple of things. It was Full Metal Gaming's 24/7 Mashtuur City server. I was the reason that people got kicked for saying "BS" because of my name (bs6749). I typed, " whenever someone says "bs" I think that they are talking to me." People then typed "bs" "hey bs" "bs is cool" and all this other crap. I don't know if you were one of them but you were most likely kicked for spamming. Saying stuff like "I like cheese". You were kicked by =FMG=Jim64 or =FMG=Hossi. Want to ask them why you were kicked? Go here:  www.fullmetalgaming.com They will tell you exactly why you were kicked. BTW. You were not necessarily kicked for disrespecting an admin. When you were kicked it said: Kicking Zapata##### for disrespect. This could be anything from asking teammates to toss nades out of the BH to spamming, which are both "disrespectful" of the server rules.

-bs6749
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6682|The Lou
i got kicked for saying gay....
smk_valvanite
+12|6676|New Zealand, CHCH
i got kicked for tking most of my team, was on karky and there were minimal players, they loaded up an apc and drove right through the middle and ran over my landmines, they all punished,. then when the apc respawned they did it again, around the flank, and hit another one of my mines, i was kicked for having over 8 teamkills in a period of 6 minutes!!

didint really want to play that map after that anyway, not with something like a -18 score!
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6709
oh then there was that time I stole a enemy tank that they wern't using and got kicked for stealing a enemy vehicle.. and can't forget the time a buddy of mine got kicked for saying "omg" =/
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716
banned for exsesive tking while assholes were blocking my pilots runway, so i laser missled their ass
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6741|United States
I got banned last night for great chopper flying, or as the admin called it, "Cheating."
j00han
+0|6809|netherlands
I got kicked on wake because i TKed an admin on the carrier BEFORE the round started.
Corey_Taylor_Fanatik
+0|6793
Kicked because I was not From Switzerland
BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6707|Germany
Well... today, not too long ago, someone at least tried to kickvote me... for basecamping... That was hilarious. I was playing on a 16 players server on 16 player maps (thought to go for something different instead of mass combat, especially since on the server prior to that it was bunnyhopping and noobtube galore).

Anyway... We were playing Mass Destruction. So... while the rest of the team tried to capture the Factory spawnpoint, I tried to block off the route from Train to the Scrapyard.... and three peeps where roasting some marshmellows there... so I laid down between those two containers (as a medic with an AK-101) and shooting at them from a distance (wasn't really near). Ok, they saw me, returned fire and apparently did not hit me (kinda stupid to shoot at app. 100m in full auto). Anyways... I dispatched those three... and they respawned and came straight at me again... so I dispatched them again (wasn't that courtious of them? I didn't even have to lead the targets.)

After that, one of those started kickvoting on me (I think two or three time) with the reason, that I was base-camping... Suuuure. I definitely should have gone in there alone against three doing their barbecue there and should have asked for some mayonese, right? It would have been basecamping if it had been an uncappable base, which it wasn't since there are none on the map in 16 players version. Funny thing was, they did get 3 votes... which was not enough... May I say, that they had my deepest condolences? I showed them my appreciation afterwards with some more bullets at another spot on the map.
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6796|Barrington, RI
I was on a Special Forces server that inforced a strict Infantry Only policy.  no tanks no APC's no AA vehicles, no choppers.  people were getting kicked left and right for using the choppers.  people started bitching about it violating the ROE and the admins said they didn't care because they paid for the server and could do what they wanted with it.  the people that complained got kicked.  I can't remeber the name  of the server though.  it does say infantry only on the server message.
BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6707|Germany
Hmm... I wonder, for how long they will keep their ranked server. As a matter of fact, Infantry only servers are restricting the game in the same way Knife only or Pistol only servers restrict the game. From what I recall EA is very touchy about restrictions of that sort.
specops10-4
+108|6743|In the hills
I was kickbanned due to "an oversized pertuitery gland" I really have no idea why I was kicked but that was why...  And my freind was kicked at the same time as me for being "a wanker"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard