+69|6778
I got a good reason in my sig.
plastic_budgie
+114|6752|England : East Yorkshire

THA wrote:

my mate got banned from christan gamers server for typing
"would you fuck off you fucking gay cunt and stop touching my fucking cock"

you have been banned for the word "cock"
i got banned from a christan server cause i was spawn kiling they warned me so i said too go

"suck satan's cock" instant ban
ishbu
+0|6692
my friend was accidentially teamkilling and they kicked me instead
GhostStalker0
I like pie
+29|6479|San Diego, CA
Got kicked for so-called "ignoring admin warnings" when the admins didnt speak a word! My clanmates and I were grouped together, repairing each others tanks, and suddenly... *kick*
=KOKS=BETREZHEN
+1|6502|houston, TX
Me and my friend =koks= plimp6969 where in some server talking on squad chat
I say "well thats assuming he knew where u where"

you where kicked for saying ass
JoeFriday
Git 'Er Dun
+23|6441|Canada
I've been kick about 7 time from different servers for saying aww fuckmonkies....lmao...some people have no sense of humor
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6536|Forest Lake, Australia
This guy was running his mouth on the Internode servers...We were on a Karkand only server and we were both USMC...
Anyway, he knifed an MEC guy and started saying shit like "When the time comes for a war, get a knife and stab a muslim"

lol

He continually said stuff like that for a few rounds, and then I decided to chip in with:

"Death to Muslims"

**Banning** dhoar4 for racist remarks

Now I don't know about you, but that other guy was being as much racist as I was, and he didn't get banned.  I'm now banned for life from all Internode servers
midnitebassist
Countersniper
+11|6530|here
I've been kicked for headshotting and admin three times with the SVD, I've been kicked for yelling at a sniper who was sitting in his ubersecret sniper spot when the team had no flags.  I got kicked for "mocking an admin" after he dropped arty on me (and only me), which I survived.  Afterwards, I said "Thanks, [Insert commander's name here].  I'm honored that you would waste an arty strike on lil ol me."

*kicked*

-.-

I've found out though...if you see the BANNING:  [insert your name here] in time, if you Escape out then disconnect before you're officially banned, you can get back in and mock the admin some more.  Just keep doing that, and if they don't catch you, you can keep it up for a while.  I kept mocking the same guy through 9 disconnects and reconnects.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard