Newb
+0|6821
i got a better one i was waiting for the chopper and he came and ran me over so he can get the chopper so i punish him and it says BANNING!!!XxxnewbxxX FOR BEING A GAY ASS BITCH AND PUNISHING THE ADMIN
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6510|Minnesota eh
i was banned in Rogue_Granny's infantry only server for "stealing the gold", i was like WTF
aqempty
+6|6507|international waters
a friend was kicked when i switched off his screen and killed accidentally 4 a whole patrol
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6567|England

Telling a commander to get the fuck out of a vehicle cos he was a useless cunt.

This resulted in the piccie in my signature:
T0rr3nt
+54|6578|Michigan
saying noob, killing an admin in the j-10 using the f35, anddd getting a jet before the admin did.
=MI5=CHRISTIAN
Me Gusta Karma Mucho
+49|6546|Leftern America
i got banned cuz i kept killing the stat padding admin and friend with a combo of artillery and cartillery. it said i was banned for stat padding

i also got banned for going in a KP server and unleashing altimate pwnage with my RPK.. i love pissing off the padders... i got banned within the first minute of play!!!
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6712|Groningen / Netherlands
yesterday i got baseraped on shargi on the tv station so when we killed the chopper i went to their base and killed them got a warning, said that the admin need to warn the other basecampers aswell, admin respons, "yea right" and got kicked
Scratch[USA]
+105|6548
Got kicked for tking an admin who just tk'ed for an ATV to C4 jihad.
Snoopafella
+0|6651
My worst one has to be getting kicked for bailing out of a heavily damaged plane so I didn't die.  The admin was in the enemy plane and trying to take me down, so I bailed to save myself and he didn't like it cause he didn't get a kill.

I've also been kicked many a time for swearing, but the worst one was when I said n00b and it got me for swearing.

Last edited by Snoopafella (2006-07-11 10:56:43)

Sea_JayUK
+19|6524|Notts
'you have been kicked for saying banned word 'WTF''
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6551|CH/BR - in UK

The admin says: You're really starting to piss me off..
I say                  So what? Kick me

and so he did

Last edited by Konfusion0 (2006-07-12 04:47:30)

KissMeXpl
+1|6502
My funniest reason is this :

I joined an Norwegian server, Tv2 I think, as the round begins, I jump in our apc which obviously was wrong of me.
The admin Tk'd me with hes tank, and I ofcorse Forgave, then the admin say to me : don't be an smacktard..

I couldn't figure this shit out, so I asked him what an Smacktard was, and 'boom' there came the Kick/Ban ...

Gwahahaha. funny , yes !

well, frag on !
theknuck
It's pronounced Knuck, like in Knuckle!!
+45|6613|balls
just last night for taking headshots with my sniper rifle on a pistol and knife only server.  does anyone else love pissin those people off?
Mr.Warner
+20|6643
Few days back I got a Punk-Buster: Admin decision "not being a team player" when I was over 90 points as the commander; didn't even get a warning.   What is that?

--
Mr.Warner
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6510|Minnesota eh
i was just kicked and banned a few minutes later as i confronted them when i rejoined. I was kicked from the GoA high points server for "stat padding", but i was just killing them too much with the ak 101. i would flank there squad and get 5 kills. So after i got kicked i came back in and asked y i got kicked and they didnt say anything. so then i went and killed there whole sqiad again from behind and was banned for " teamkilling", though i never teamkilled once in the round.
First_and_Only
+4|6577|ON, Canada
just got banned from the Srangers of Dawn server admin must have been 9 years old becasue I was commanding opposite team then him, by myself i took TV station on Sharqi he kept coming at me with his squad of fags so i would c4 them as they came running up the stairs happned about 2 times with me defending the flag my self then you see player has been banned for exseive teamkilling, he meant 2 kick me but the lil fag kicked his own commander lol i was banned shorly after killing him a 3 time message said banned for using commander assets on self....
Hellfire(Fish)
Your Favorite Whiny Liberal
+8|6506|Alabama, United States
I've been kicked for having a black hawk full of people flip over backwards into my jeep on Mastuur....
Nothing makes you feel better than:
You've been punished for a teamkill!
Kicking!!! Hellfire(Fish) Reason: Negative score

Or the time I had a plane whore on an AF server force a TK on me twice, then blow up the plane i was getting out of, (causing our commander, who was also a clan member of that server, to die from the explosion, making it my teamkill.) After saying sorry, and reviving him, he proceeds to punish the teamkill and kick me from the server.
When I get on his teamspeak server to ask what it was all about, he proceeds to tell me to "get the fuck off my teamspeak."  Talk about some public relations... =\
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6693|NAS Jacksonville, Florida
I was kicked today for throwing a smoke grenade into a building, then a grenade right after the smoke, and killed 3 admins who just spawned in
Djbrown
+129|6497|Adelaide, Aussieland
I was flying the SU 34 in gulf of oman and this admin was in the co-pilot seat. he beat me the game before so i decided theres no way in hell hes sponging off my flying this round, so i constantly flew heaps risky so he couldnt use the laser missiles, and every time i reloaded i did it upside down. shortly after he warns me to stop acting like a noob (as if a noob could fly upside down) so i just stayed permanently upside down, never giving him a shot with the laser missles and i get banned for 'exploits and/or hacks'

He was probably shitting himself whenever i reloaded lol
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6531|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
I was fragging on Karkand in the 'Alley' and i pressed the right button 3 times to much so it landed at my feet, with many ppl next to it.
Djbrown
+129|6497|Adelaide, Aussieland
I remember a few weeks ago i was in the f35 in wake and i shot down a j10 who was on a 30-0 streak im like 'hahaha got you stupid jet whore' warning warning bad language. yeah fair enough so after i brang the jet down i went over to the airbase and hovered so low thier igla coulndt lock on and spawn camped the j10 in my jet. got kicked shortly after for spawn camping in a vehicle i mean that was lame as they couldt have AT'd me down but they all spawned with the m95 and got cleaned up every time
[IFF]DemonDave
+20|6566|hampshire england
once i was in a heli as a co pilot and the pilot was really good (and please no bragging as to say it was all you guys) and i was tv guiding everything and we were well over our hundred score both of us and everyone else was under 40 points and we kicked ass but admin banded us cos our scores were to good and it wasnt in line with the game play. so we both got kicked, now thats what you call getting rid of people so they can have the gold medals
Axon
Jet Whore
+107|6498
I got kicked because I bombed North Base on Wake that the enemies just took over.

Kicked for 1 Minute : DONT SPAWNRAPE!

That wasn't spawnrape, but laughed since the admin clearly was a noob.
Anfidurl
Use the bumper, that's what its for!
+103|6594|Lexington, Kentucky
Hm. Does getting banned for raping a lame statpadding K/P server count?
(In all fairness, it didn't SAY it was a KP server, but everyone including admins was)

The whole time, I was singing the APC song* on the VOIP.
*http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2086831640081027537&q=the+apc+song

Last edited by Anfidurl (2006-07-15 09:59:13)

poltirix
don't let money change you
+3|6462
I got kicked yesterday for raping the UCB on ghost town. I killed the admin one time with a sniper-riffle when he crossed the bridge.

And the day before I got kicked from Bierhallen for vehicle drop. I wasn't even the commander.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard