Zapata1982
+4|6665|Los Angeles, KALIFoooNIaaa
i was recently @ a server where half my team got kicked out for various reasons, the admin was on, he first kicked a guy for telling people to trow granades outside the chopper, ok i can see why the admin can have a problem. then people started to question why he got kicked, 2 people get axed, one person says it was not fair, axed, someone typed "bs" axed, i in the mean time was just typing "i like cheese" ( yea i know what an idiot) and other random things, people are getting kicked/ban for other things..... then i c on my screen ".....boooting zapata.. disrespecting the admin"... WTF? all i sayed was "Cheese" yea he ulltimatly kicked 8 people.... yea i know that he owns the server he can do what ever he wants... but come on
its like the fat kid that brings the football to play then when he get beat on takes the ball and run to mommy,
so that my fuuny kick from a server.. there must be tons out there any other?
P.s i like cheese.......... zapata banning from server.......

Last edited by Zapata1982 (2006-02-01 19:30:31)

sparklet
Banned
+34|6740|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
i got kicked and banned for c4ing to many tanks
niclangdon
+0|6668
for laughing at the admin when they were statpadding....
CrazeD
+368|6665|Maine

Zapata1982 wrote:

i was recently @ a server where half my team got kicked out for various reasons, the admin was on, he first kicked a guy for telling people to trow granades outside the chopper, ok i can see why the admin can have a problem. then people started to question why he got kicked, 2 people get axed, one person says it was not fair, axed, someone typed "bs" axed, i in the mean time was just typing "i like cheese" ( yea i know what an idiot) and other random things, people are getting kicked/ban for other things..... then i c on my screen ".....boooting zapata.. disrespecting the admin"... WTF? all i sayed was "Cheese" yea he ulltimatly kicked 8 people.... yea i know that he owns the server he can do what ever he wants... but come on
its like the fat kid that brings the football to play then when he get beat on takes the ball and run to mommy,
so that my fuuny kick from a server.. there must be tons out there any other?
P.s i like cheese.......... zapata banning from server.......
What's your game name? I played with someone named zapata_skills or something like that tonight, maybe it was you.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6763|AUS, Canberra
my mate got banned from christan gamers server for typing
"would you fuck off you fucking gay cunt and stop touching my fucking cock"

you have been banned for the word "cock"
JimmyFo
+1|6708
Myself, as well as three others, were kickbanned for getting into an argument with admins after they kicked 4 other people out of the server so they could get the blackhawk.
BloodMetal
+2|6831
Tryed to mutiny the commander who turned out to be the admin, got banned.

Last edited by BloodMetal (2006-02-01 19:52:01)

NOxFEAR
+0|6681|Shropshire UK
i have kicked myself out of the game when i checked the wrong box when i was tryin to kick someone for foul language!
Souljah
+42|6660
kicked for killing an admin 3 times in a row
my ping was 60 and it said kicked for high ping lol
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6670|Middle of nowhere
i once got kicked for saying "lol", no seriously, and i was the one who died, someone (admin maybe??) had c4'd my tank and killed me just before i had capped a flag and then i say "lol" and get booted for foul language....

WTF? and that was the first thing i had said on the server
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6767|Noizyland

For targeting an Admin because he said I was cheating. I was having a good Sniping round and getting lots of headshots, so he accused me. I told him no and shot him. After that, he always spawned at the same place in the same class, so I had him shot in the head within about five seconds of him spawning each time. He couildn't handle me so I got kicked.

I re-joined and continuied shooting him for the kick. He apologised for kicking me so I went after someone else, (he should be my favourite victim, but for some reason isn't,) but still managed to shoot him a few more times, (The best shot being a headshot out of one of those wierd looking SAS buggies with the two guns on each side.)
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
S4INT05
+1|6722|79605, TX
on BF2 i've only been kicked for cussing or stealing a "clans" chopper..

in HL2, my user name was/is Nigga G, the black rebel character..i found it fitting. anyways, i get on and these people were like "hey change your name." and i kept it for awhile. they kept telling me to and i refused, so they (my team) killed me. after that they told me once again, change you name or you will be kicked - so i changed it to I Kill Nuns and Kids.

they didn't take that easy. my team killed me again, and then the admin banned me.
h4r13quin
+0|6720
I get kicked/banned all the time because of the fundamental principles of aa batteries.

1.  They will miss the target that is 50 m away
2.  They will find an allied bhawk of highest occupancy

I say this because I was on iron gator as MEC using the aa vehicle, missed an apache i could have thrown a grenade at, killed the mec transport chopper with three people in it, got three punishes, and was temp banned.

A side note, if you ever get killed by AA please don't punish, its never intentional, cause it only hits the intended target half the time.
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6759|Arizona
For winning...it happens occasionally. 
Trel
+70|6669
I got banned for a round because, as far as I can tell, was doing too good.  Was using BTR-90, was like 10-0 pretty early in the round, top score, and I owned what I assume to be an admin in the M1A2.  Still dont know how I pulled that off, must have gotten lucky with where I hit him with the rocket from BTR, was almost a 1 shot kill.

Still, I was pissed, I would have gotten a gold star for that round.
Good to be back.
FriiginChomper
+41|6694
i was kicked and banned from a server for killing the admin about five times when he was a anti-tank and tried to kill me in the apc but failed.
Nodrak
+0|6655
Can't remeber the server, but I was in a tank, and a SpecOps comes c4 hopping towards me, I full reverese, and fire the cannon/mg at him, somhow missing 2 shells, and hes still comming.  I hit a pole or something in reverse, and he gains some ground, chucks his 1 c4 onto me, and then 2nd one misses because I got unstuck intime.  He blows it, only hafk killing me, he dies from his c4.  I say 'lol smooth'.  -> You have Been Kicked
snipen_u
+0|6716
i got kicked from a server because the admin wasnt following his own posted rules, (cant remember what they were) anyways i told him he was an idiot and shouldnt  post rules if he himself cant follow them. he gave me one last warning or else i'd be kicked, i told him to "go ahead, in 30 sec. i may be gone from the server, but you'll still be an idiot"....then i saw the "kicked for excessive tk'ing" window

every one got a kick out of it
First
+3|6712|Canada
A guy stole a tank i had been waiting for so i jumped on the 30 cal he drives it into some AT mines almost right away (tried 2 jump out but ya...) i called him a NOOB and got kicked, i come back in and start playing again a little while later a guy started swearing at a admin and ONLY got a warning, u can say fuck off but not Noob?
WormGuts
+17|6786|Dayton, Ohio

NOxFEAR wrote:

i have kicked myself out of the game when i checked the wrong box when i was tryin to kick someone for foul language!
*points and laughs*

That's hilarious.  I wish it would've been me you were trying to kick...I would have immediately made a rapid apology, and laughed the rest of the night about it.  No matter how bad i would end up getting owned.

Last edited by WormGuts (2006-02-01 21:17:14)

GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6755

I got kicked for shooting a blackhawk with my pistol as it was taking off from wake. I was shooting at it for not picking me up, but come one, pistol does like no damage. However, the pilot REALLY sucked or something so he immediatelly crashed into the water, and I got 5 tks from that... instaban.
chickenmuncher
+2|6743| U.S.A.
I was banned with a friend, He was a Medic, I was Support. If he died, I would revive him, and our kits switched back and fourth. We were on top of the stairs over looke the people heading into the first Sharqi spwan point. We killed in toltal about 60 people. Then the admin kicked us for stat padding, LOL!
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6788|Barrington, RI

the_heart_attack wrote:

my mate got banned from christan gamers server for typing
"would you fuck off you fucking gay cunt and stop touching my fucking cock"

you have been banned for the word "cock"
damn roosters are always causing problems
phnxfrhwk
+14|6665|Just outside of baltimore, Md.
A buddy and I were kicking some serious butt on sharqi, i was flying the havoc with my friend on the gun. he racked up 110+ score and me in the 90's by following the uav and him shooting people up. we were warned to stop spawn camping (not sure how that was possible so I asked the admin. his reply was you keep killing me no matter which spawn point i pop up at) so I asked him if he knew what the definition of spawn camping was. I got a quick response of " you have been kicked" 30 seconds later my buddy was kicked as well
sgt.vinny
Banned
+0|6654
once u know i was like hacking and u know like the admin sort of got mad so liek u know he banned me and i was laghing u know isnt that funny

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard