-CTU-Jack Bauer
+8|6702|C.T.U Head-Quarters
There is a couple awards I.E the SPETZ Special Service Medal, its requirements are Global: 4,500h Total time played (SPETZNAS). Is it just me or is that alot of hours just to get a medal. You would have to have no life to get that, That is equivilent to sitting down and playing for a total of 187.5 days straight on one team. but thats just my opinion so dont go yelling up a storm in this post. If you wanna see, click this- http://ubar.bf2s.com/medals-sf.php
-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen
+1|6750
a offtopic question....

did the guys in your clan have a fistfight over your nick or are u the only guy in the ctu clan?
-CTU-Jack Bauer
+8|6702|C.T.U Head-Quarters
yea there was a fight...with guns...and C4 and tony almada
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6807|Arizona
...it's Tony Almeida.  Crazy 24 fan here btw.    But yeah, that is a buncha hours, would like to see that lowered.  4,500 hrs.  ...that's too much for anyone.
h4r13quin
+0|6768
Chuck Norris could get 4,500 hours
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6807|Arizona
Touche. 
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6718|Middle of nowhere
it really is, the most i've seen so far anyone playing BF2 is some guy with Godfather in the name and he only had 3,200 hours total play time...

i think they should lower the reqs to maybe 450? or 250 or something....but seriously... 187 1/2 days of your life on one team? much less on a game... to get a PIXELIZED peice of metal... but still

it's almost like EA is encouraging people to have no life....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard