lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA
Now I thought I was just in a discussion  today, where it was argued by the pro Islamic folks, that child molestation was just for ancient times and "everyone did it back then", so I shouldn't knock Muhammed for doing it.

Then I read this?  http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/04/ … index.html

Sounds like child molestation is alive and well in Islamic culture. Oh well so much for that argument. Muhammed would be proud to know his traditions are alive and well in the 21st century under his beloved peaceful Islam

Last edited by lowing (2009-04-12 17:34:25)

S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6417|Chicago, IL
Child molestation is alive and well in every culture, and probably always will be.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

S.Lythberg wrote:

Child molestation is alive and well in every culture, and probably always will be.
How many societies actually make it legal by the courts?
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6686
He promised to wait until she was of age... She was just a payoff for a debt...makes sense to me...lol
who doesn't use their kids as currency for debt repayment...?
Love is the answer
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6417|Chicago, IL

lowing wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

every society stuck in the third world?
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6381|'Murka

I believe it's accurate to say that what constitutes "molestation" with all its negative connotations, has varied from culture to culture and throughout history.

For example, in some Eskimo tribes, it is perfectly acceptable to massage a child's genitals to comfort them when they're upset. I know. I nearly shat myself when I learned that in anthropology class back in my undergraduate days.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

MOAR ISLAM BASHING!
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

S.Lythberg wrote:

lowing wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

Really? But Islam is a modern peacful tolerant religion, or so it has been argued. It is the largest religion in the world. Yet it condones child rape. GOtta love that peaceful Islam boy.

I bet if she resists she can be legally stoned to death as well. Any takers?
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6733|d

lowing wrote:

I do agree however, ya might as well close this thread
Just checking if it will work a second time...........
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

FEOS wrote:

I believe it's accurate to say that what constitutes "molestation" with all its negative connotations, has varied from culture to culture and throughout history.

For example, in some Eskimo tribes, it is perfectly acceptable to massage a child's genitals to comfort them when they're upset. I know. I nearly shat myself when I learned that in anthropology class back in my undergraduate days.
and where exactly do you put fucking an 8 year old after she is sold to pay off a debt?
FEOS
+1,182|6381|'Murka

Is it a Muslim thing or a Saudi cultural thing?
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6417|Chicago, IL

lowing wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

lowing wrote:

Really? But Islam is a modern peacful tolerant religion, or so it has been argued. It is the largest religion in the world. Yet it condones child rape. GOtta love that peaceful Islam boy.

I bet if she resists she can be legally stoned to death as well. Any takers?
I think that's more a consequence of the tribal mentality that they have in the middle east,  they stoned people as pagans, then again as jews, then again as christians, and now as muslims.  The middle east is filled with psychopaths, regardless of the current religion in the area.
FEOS
+1,182|6381|'Murka

lowing wrote:

FEOS wrote:

and where exactly do you put fucking an 8 year old after she is sold to pay off a debt?
I don't put it anywhere, as it isn't my culture. In my culture, it would be reprehensible.
― Albert Einstein

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
The mighty US govt has stood back and let child marriage, sale of child brides and polygamy go on inside the USA.
Why don't you go and do something about that?
Oh, forgot, they're white and 'Christian'....
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

FEOS wrote:

Sharia law
FEOS
+1,182|6381|'Murka

Dilbert_X wrote:

The mighty US govt has stood back and let child marriage, sale of child brides and polygamy go on inside the USA.
Just where has the govt "allowed" that to happen? Pretty much as soon as it's discovered, it's dealt with as all those things are illegal in the US.
― Albert Einstein

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

Really? links please,

please show me where the US govt. has deemed it legal to marry an 8 year old. I am dying to read this.
FEOS
+1,182|6381|'Murka

lowing wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Sharia law
So in the case of Saudi Arabia, it's both.

Yes, it's disgusting to Western sensibilities. Many things we do in the West are considered just as disgusting to them.
― Albert Einstein

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

FEOS wrote:

lowing wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Sharia law

Yes, it's disgusting to Western sensibilities. Many things we do in the West are considered just as disgusting to them.
yes I know like eating pork, or having equality for women, and gays, and freedom, shitty things like that.

Last edited by lowing (2009-04-12 17:59:09)

S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6417|Chicago, IL

lowing wrote:

FEOS wrote:

lowing wrote:

Sharia law

yes I know like eating pork.
and breathing
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

S.Lythberg wrote:

lowing wrote:

FEOS wrote:

yes I know like eating pork.
and breathing
I don't care who ya are, that is funny right there.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA
I guess Dilbert is off gathering links for his argument that the US has legalized child molestation
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6733|d
I would just like to add the following :

Cross-dressing is often associated with homosexuality, and thus illegal [35]. News reports suggest that the punishment involves fines, imprisonment, corporal punishment and or, for foreigners, deportation.

Transsexuals cannot have a sex change operation in the kingdom and are not allowed to change the sex on their legal documents. The only narrow exception to this rule are people who are intersex[36].

Some Saudi women will dress up as men, in order to circumvent the restrictions that women face, i.e. the ban on driving or the sex-segregated public establishment
also don't forget how bad woman's right are. Its all because of Islam.

Last edited by mafia996630 (2009-04-12 18:10:38)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

mafia996630 wrote:

I would just like to add the following :

Cross-dressing is often associated with homosexuality, and thus illegal [35]. News reports suggest that the punishment involves fines, imprisonment, corporal punishment and or, for foreigners, deportation.

Transsexuals cannot have a sex change operation in the kingdom and are not allowed to change the sex on their legal documents. The only narrow exception to this rule are people who are intersex[36].

Some Saudi women will dress up as men, in order to circumvent the restrictions that women face, i.e. the ban on driving or the sex-segregated public establishment
also don't forget how bad woman's right are. Its all because of Islam.
Such a peaceful tolerant religion, no wonder Islam wants us all subjugated.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6635|NT, like Mick Dundee

Indonesia is a 'Muslim' nation per se and they don't have these problems. Wonder what makes all these issues so unique to the Middle East/Central Asian countries.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard