Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6698|Madrid, Spain
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6675|Antarctica
Heli's wont stand a chance now, and look, we still will have the C4 monkeys to deal with. *sigh*
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6674|Central Valley,California
The helicopter being destroyed by a M4A1 is bullshit.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6803
I can't tell if he's jumping and throwing the C4 or if he is just moving his mouse up real quick while throwing it. but Once again, a failed fix by DICE.
elite
+89|6684|Sheffield, England
omg so much for the c4 changes, ffs
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6803

Fuzzball_the_Shooter wrote:

The helicopter being destroyed by a M4A1 is bullshit.
Nowhere does it show an M4 blowing up a Helo. Maybe you mean M1A2.. the tank? Why is that BS? It's a bloody tank shell.
Lt.Maverick|Lw|
youve now just been Pwned by the Mavster
+-1|6694
Omg
S4INT05
+1|6700|79605, TX
holy shit that song was gay. i haven't heard that since i saw Lion King in theatres in the 3rd grade.

the C4 is bullshit, and i think the noob tube is great. you can bounce it off walls and shit!

being shot down by an M1A2 in a helicopter pisses me off more than anything..i'ts happend to me before. and yes, once again, dice has disappointed the community.

Last edited by S4INT05 (2006-02-01 17:12:14)

Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6718|Mark it zero.
lol there is no longer the C4 glitch and you can throw it farther.... haha soon to be fun times.

the GL will be interesting since you can launch it around corners and into things before it blows.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6762|Jupiter
Terrible quality for me, the video freezes like a beast!
wrath2210
Web/h0mE
+0|6640
wow the m4 taking out the uav is gay, the m1a2 1 shot in helo is gay 
5 bullets from a helo into another is retarted.... nothing shown on tv distance

but on sharqi the vodniks will now ownzor the choppers faster than ever... 8 bullet capacity is ok i guess..

c4 on is ok with me idc really

but the uav running into the tower was gay...

errrr gay patches
MegaBlast
+0|6751|UK
I thinks its pretty spot on - tank shell vs. Heli......it should take a heli out pretty much straight away.....

Although the c4 throwing is still there it doesn't look like it is being thrown as far as before.

Still like the shooting down the UAV option and it will affect the tactical game play....

It will be interesting to see what everyone's comments are when this is actually out and in use.
Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

i wish the patch would come out god.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6718|Mark it zero.
was the person with the m4 the only one shooting down the UAV there? because if he is then that might be kinda stupid. now that the UAV can be shot down, i imagine that the commander will be yelling "infantry spotted" a lot more...
khmer
+86|6647|Central California
It'll be fun to knife the enemies who are distracted by the uav.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6803
I guess since C4 throwing is still in the game, the only way to beat it is to join it. I'm gonna be the biggest C4 whore you've ever seen.
Not.
That's the only thing I'm pissed about. I like everything else. the 4 Helo rockets destroying other helos.. eh... That's alright.. It'll take more skill to fly choppers. That's how I'm looking at it.
dan500
+57|6817
Dont you guys read stuff? There holding it back to change stuff, probs the stuff in that video..
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6803

Kamikaze17 wrote:

was the person with the m4 the only one shooting down the UAV there? because if he is then that might be kinda stupid. now that the UAV can be shot down, i imagine that the commander will be yelling "infantry spotted" a lot more...
No, I think the Chopper finished it off.
One clip from the M4 makes it smoke(white smoke). I think that's alright. You aren't going to always know when it's above you anyways. And if you constantly look straight up, you're going to get killed.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6718|Mark it zero.
wouldnt it be funny if a jet or chopper didnt see the UAV and crashed into it?
Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6698|Madrid, Spain
hey I just picked up this video from the internet, I'm not sure what appears in the video will be

the definitive features... we'll see

cross fingers...

Last edited by Stratocaster (2006-02-01 17:41:16)

Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6744|Noizyland

That was a friendly UAV too, he knew where he put it. i saw an older patch preview that looked good, but of course they've changed it a bit.

The new GL is ging to be awesome, shame about not being able to hurt those Buggys close range though.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD

S4INT05 wrote:

holy shit that song was gay. i haven't heard that since i saw Lion King in theatres in the 3rd grade.

the C4 is bullshit, and i think the noob tube is great. you can bounce it off walls and shit!

being shot down by an M1A2 in a helicopter pisses me off more than anything..i'ts happend to me before. and yes, once again, dice has disappointed the community.
LMAO
Souljah
+42|6637
good lord is it jus me or are you now able to throw the c4 even farther now? i guess it wont be long now till volx get #1 :p on a side note, that uav flying into the tower was hilarious. o boy people gonna be bitchin at commanders now (uav deployed, 5 sec later, uav destroyed) lol
airborne916
+24|6635
THAT WAS STUPID, UAV's dont even fly that low, the fly way to hight to even be seen much less be shot down by a M4. The tank is gay as well IT WAS ALL STUPID. I hated everything they put in, and that anti tank IS FOR ANTI TANK not helo.
Gulf_War_Syndrome
OMG ERYX HAX!
+62|6649|Adelaide, Australia
These videos are from the game testers using the unfinished patch. I'm gonna wait until the thing is actually released and see the final changes first hand before I start whinging. I'd suggest others do the same.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard