nickb64
formerly from OC (it's EXACTLY like on tv)[truth]
+77|5620|Greatest Nation on Earth(USA)
Frankly, the evidence that Barack Hussein Obama was born in Africa -- not Hawaii as he claims - and, therefore, cannot serve as the President of the United States, is compelling.

* First, Mr. Obama's refusal to release his birth certificate. If he has nothing to hide, what does he gain by refusing to allow the press to see the birth certificate?
    * Second, the contention by Barack Obama's half-sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng, that Mr. Obama was born in a particular Hawaiian hospital, only to claim that it was in a different hospital several years later.
    * Third, the erecting of a wall around Barack Obama's grandmother, the late Madelyn Dunham, by Mr. Obama, thus cutting off access to the one person then alive who would have been present if he was actually born in Hawaii.
    * Fourth, the posting of law enforcement personnel at the two hospitals in Honolulu mentioned by Ms. Soetoro-Ng in an effort to block the press from discovering the truth about the birth certificate.
    * Fifth, a taped phone conversation with Mr. Obama's step-grandmother in Kenya, who claims that she was present at his birth ... in what is now called Kenya!
    * Sixth, the "birth certificate" posted on the Obama campaign website and other liberal websites. Since Barack Obama was born in 1961, long before laser printers and office computers, his original birth certificate would be typewritten ... unlike the laser printed "copy" purported to be genuine.

The evidence demands that Barack Obama answer why he has been hiding the truth from the American people about his eligibility to run for, and serve as, President

http://www.usjf.net/modules.php?op=modl … p;catid=13
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6654
depends who you ask..... some say no he isnt some say he is.....
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5594

If he isn't a citizen he must be an...Illegal Immigrant!!!
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6654

Macbeth wrote:

he can be citizen by not being  born here in U.S. but not a president
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6472|Tyne & Wear, England
Too late.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6610|132 and Bush

His birth certificate was certified by the State of Hawaii. The Fact is that he has done everything that he needs to do. I see nothing compelling about this speculation.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6684|Canberra, AUS
*repeatedly slams forhead on desk*
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6534|South Florida
I know, OP.

The problem with America, is polititions can break rules and go 'ohhhhh, that silly rule? come on, it doesn't matter' and sweet talk his way out of anything.

I absolutly garentee you, even if you got compelling evidence of him being born outside the US, nobody would do shit about it.

Then black rights activists would be screaming "OH YOUR JUST A RACIST" (even though if he was an asian born in asia the same thing could and should happen)
15 more years! 15 more years!
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6674|NT, like Mick Dundee

Get the fuck over it?

He got elected. Ffs. At least come up with a vote fraud or vote-stealing conspiracy or some shit.

Frankly, democrat rigged election theories > this crap. 9000 times more entertaining.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6534|South Florida

Flecco wrote:

Get the fuck over it?

He got elected. Ffs. At least come up with a vote fraud or vote-stealing conspiracy or some shit.

Frankly, democrat rigged election theories > this crap. 9000 times more entertaining.
Acorn
15 more years! 15 more years!
13rin
+977|6488

Flecco wrote:

Get the fuck over it?

Like Acorn?
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6162|what

Florida....
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6610|132 and Bush

AussieReaper wrote:

Florida....
Florida because a few billion eyes were watching and it was super tight. Put any state in that position and you'll get suspicious.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6420|'Murka

blademaster wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Natural born US citizens can be President. That includes US citizens born outside of the US, so long as they are citizens by birth (ie, one or more parents are US citizens).
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6546|Long Island, New York

FEOS wrote:

blademaster wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Natural born US citizens can be President. That includes US citizens born outside of the US, so long as they are citizens by birth (ie, one or more parents are US citizens).
Or in a US territory like John McCain was. Born in Panama I think on a base.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6115|eXtreme to the maX
Given the US is a nation of immigrants, maybe you should just stop being so AR about the whole business and allow any citizen, by birth or immigration, to be elected regardless of where they were born or who their parents were.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
chittydog
less busy
+586|6844|Kubra, Damn it!

FEOS wrote:

blademaster wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Here's your answer, nick. Now you'll have to go find some other conspiracy theory that gives you hope to replace him with Sarah Palin. I hear he's a gay, Arab muslim too. Surely that disqualifies him.
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6777
Right wing conspiracy nut jobs at work
Narupug
Fodder Mostly
+150|5606|Vacationland
If McCain had been elected we'd probably be on here arguing about weather or not he had actually been born on the US base.  Nick would most likely be on here defending him I mean come on people, your just angry because you're not in control anymore.  I would think that conservatives could have come up with something more entertaining, but it appears they just suck the fun out of everything.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6399

OP's contention debunked.  This thread doesn't have much purpose now.

FEOS wrote:

Last edited by some_random_panda (2009-04-11 21:56:33)

Diesel_dyk
Object in mirror will feel larger than it appears
+178|6003|Truthistan
I love a good conspiracy...but the only reason to put in a candidate that's not eligible is to be able to control him... but there are plenty of eligible people who would be just as controlable.

Hell why control anyone... Just buy them off, that the easiest way to do it.

A better Obama conspiracy would involve a money trail from Goldman Sachs to Obama... now that one I would love to hear about.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6610|132 and Bush

some_random_panda wrote:

OP's contention debunked.  This thread doesn't have much purpose now.

FEOS wrote:

Will give him a chance to respond.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6674|NT, like Mick Dundee

Just curious, but why does Obama have to let everybody see his birth certificate? Pretty sure the CIA/FBI/NSA/Secret Service would have had a look when he announced his wish to stand for election.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5870
you are unpatriotic and a traitor your country. i hope everyone here who has questioned their leader is tried for treason
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6684|Canberra, AUS

rammunition wrote:

you are unpatriotic and a traitor your country. i hope everyone here who has questioned their leader is tried for treason
OF COURSE MEIN FUHRER

I mean, seriously...
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard