ExquisiteDeth86
is still a BF2 Gunnery Sgt.
+16|6661|H3ITWP
on the UBAR it says that you can get the tactical support weaponry thing for 10 flashbangs so why is it ive used 20 and i havnt gotten it yet?
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6686|Seattle
I believe it's 10 in a round.
BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6708|Germany
Yup... it is IAR.... for some reason, the badge scripts for SF are faulty, as all those badge requirements seem to be IAR... I guess SF was published a little bit ahead of time.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

EA always publishes it's stuff before it's fully finished. their testing phase must include all of five minutes.

Oh well. That's why we wait so expectantly for new patches.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6686|Seattle
*Goes into a server and shoots off several thousand canisters of tear gas in one round* 

woot I have 1337 skillz
ExquisiteDeth86
+16|6661|H3ITWP
lol ok well ill have to try again.
does anybody else think the 4500 hour requirment for the SF servive medals is ridiculous?
LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6808
Just wait for the next patch...it will be released in 2-3 weeks...they'll fix the 4500 h requirements as well. BF2 is a game of time...of time waiting for the next patch.
Ricerckt93
+69|6654
Here is my biggest bitch, otherwise love the game!

Ever find your self in armor?  Got in to a losing battle.  Decide to pull the rip cord and bail, and make a last ditch effort to run.   Then "BAM" your dead because while exiting the vehicle while running the game decides to always point you at the damn vehicle!

I don't understand this.  Maybe I'm wrong, and all people exit their vehicles backwards, so they can run right back into the side of them!?

Come on EA fix this damnbug, I would like to be able to run "AWAY" from the vehicle.

ExquisiteDeth86
+16|6661|H3ITWP
i agree
wen you leave the vehicle you should face the direction you were facing
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6767|Cambridge (UK)

Ricerckt93 wrote:

Here is my biggest bitch, otherwise love the game!

Ever find your self in armor?  Got in to a losing battle.  Decide to pull the rip cord and bail, and make a last ditch effort to run.   Then "BAM" your dead because while exiting the vehicle while running the game decides to always point you at the damn vehicle!

I don't understand this.  Maybe I'm wrong, and all people exit their vehicles backwards, so they can run right back into the side of them!?

Come on EA fix this damnbug, I would like to be able to run "AWAY" from the vehicle.

Or you're sitting in back of an APC looking out the right (or left) side window, waiting for 'that tree' or the 'that corner of wall' to appear so you can hop out to run around to cap the flag from the back, whilst the APC gives covering fire from the front - so, 'that tree' (or corner, or whatever) appears and you hit the bail button only to find you're now not only facing the wrong direction, but you've just run into the side of the apc and your squad-mate has just scored one TK, all for trying to actually use something call tactics! ARGH!
HM1{N}
+86|6645|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA
How about this?

You are required to get the Aviator badge in SF for advancement...tell me, which SF map has planes???
kazuma.kz
+0|6638|pijnacker
I Want my armord service ribbon, I own evry fckn game but still I cant get this 20 min....
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6654

kazuma.kz wrote:

I Want my armord service ribbon, I own evry fckn game but still I cant get this 20 min....
Got it without even trying. Just APC whore on songhua
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6757|Hell, p.o box 666

HM1{N} wrote:

How about this?

You are required to get the Aviator badge in SF for advancement...tell me, which SF map has planes???
Yeah, this is very funny!

I guess EA changed it with Patch 1.2?! This ribbon isnĀ“t shown anymore on other BF-Stats sites
section9
+9|6848|USA

ExquisiteDeth86 wrote:

lol ok well ill have to try again.
does anybody else think the 4500 hour requirment for the SF servive medals is ridiculous?
yep but so are alot of em,I'm glad I got most of the one's I wanted out of the way.Now maybe I can use the helo's more.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6770|Human Meat Shield
The ribbon is 50 and the flashbangs are not fixed as of yet.

Last edited by imdead (2006-03-04 02:23:18)

Thepope319
+-1|6829
I have over 1300 and i dont have even vetern badge yet damn EA
Chou
+737|6792
Same here.. with 1,441 and no veteran..
stratozyck
+35|6633
Talk about crazy SF awards, like four of them require 4500 HOURS on a faction!! Does ANYONE have ANY of these awards?  I seriously think we need to have an intervention on EA because they've obviously been taking some serious drugs.
jrockyourdome
Banned
+10|6614|yourmomshouse
Just Kill Someone Allready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GeneralReedy
+0|6690|United Kingdom

Tyferra wrote:

EA always publishes it's stuff before it's fully finished. their testing phase must include all of five minutes.

Oh well. That's why we wait so expectantly for new patches.
they test it, lol, nah.... not even for 5 mins

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard