Noriveia
+0|6778
Hey i play sniper only and have been using my unlocks on everything just because. I had never thought a new sniper unlock would have come i should have saved for now im at 10,000 point and have 10,000 more to go before another unlock which would take FOREVER!(i dont play alot) soo i was wondering i got free unlocks when i bought SF will it be the same with euro you think? so i could use those to get the new sniper riflei would kill to have an m24 compairable on MEC or China
M730A2
+45|6706
Who the hell knows, why don't you wait like the rest of us and stop speculating.

We'll know hopefully soon enough.
CBRacky
+0|6767
such hostility!!!
Paladus902
The Last Man Standing
+1|6797
Whos knows, you might, depends on how EA have made it.  You might be able to you might not.
So you could spend $10/£5 on a booster pack, but thats a big chance your taking if you want to spend some money just to get a gun in a computer game.

My advice, wait until it comes out and read what the gamers write who get it.  That way unless you dont want to play it you wont waste money.

Last edited by Paladus902 (2006-02-01 14:26:59)

SlyFox
+4|6672|Australia, Adelaide
Cut your losses and start a new Profile? I know its drastic but I did it and used the easier unlocks with Hindsight- no regrets

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard