GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6219|Phoenix, AZ
Ill let you decide BF2s

Background: I've been bored and stumbled upon these videos, basically this guy (a former narcotics officer) teaches people how to avoid being cought with marijuana by the police, and he tells you methods that police use, what they look for etc.
So I decide to share this with my friend

The video/points in the video that is being argued about [length = 1:30 or so] (wtf? How am i supposed to say that?): http://nevergetbusted.com/v2/sneak-k91.php

The following conversation

Him (11:45:05 PM): you said you found some good shit or w/e
Me (11:45:09 PM): oh yeah
Me (11:45:30 PM): this guy is awesome
Me (11:45:32 PM): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQzLfmZQw4g you dont need to watch this, its not important
Me (11:46:14 PM): he has some cool informational videos that im currently torrenting
Me (11:47:11 PM): http://nevergetbusted.com/node/46 you dont need to watch this, its not important
Him (11:47:39 PM): whats this?
Me (11:48:20 PM): He shows you ways to avoid police and ways they do things (he used to be a narcotics officer) and how they try to get you to wave rights and what not
Him (11:50:25 PM): already knew they do that
Me (11:50:43 PM): the sample i sent wasnt good
Me (11:50:51 PM): it talked about drug sniffing dogs
Me (11:51:02 PM): they can smell through 2 feet of any material
Me (11:51:12 PM): and any smell will eventually permieate though any substance
Me (11:51:32 PM): if your packing it up and dont want a dog to smell it the best thing to do is seal it at the last possible moment
Me (11:51:34 PM): etc.
Him (11:51:57 PM): lol
Me (11:52:06 PM): just cool stuff
Me (11:53:24 PM): this is pretty cool
Me (11:53:25 PM): http://nevergetbusted.com/v2/sneak-k91.php
Me (11:53:44 PM): the cat is over excessive but the animal scents on the tires is pretty smart
Him (11:54:04 PM): yeh
Him (11:54:12 PM): or it'll fucking keep drawing the dog to your car
Him (11:54:16 PM): -.-
Me (11:54:21 PM): watch the video
Me (11:54:25 PM): listen to what he says
Him (11:54:26 PM): i did watch the video
Me (11:54:32 PM): thats impossible
Him (11:54:35 PM): and i dont need ONE fucking video to sway logic
Me (11:54:40 PM): its been 50 seconds since i sent it when i started typing it was 50 seconds, none-the-less the point stands, he couldnt have watched it
Him (11:54:45 PM): no
Me (11:54:45 PM): and its 1:30 long
Him (11:54:50 PM): it's been fucking 5-6 minutes
Me (11:54:59 PM): Me (11:53:25 PM): http://nevergetbusted.com/v2/sneak-k91.php
Him (11:55:03 PM): i've seen about 6 videos
Me (11:55:25 PM): the dog focuses on the scent not his reward
Me (11:56:03 PM): how doesnt that make sense?
Him (11:56:13 PM): dude
Him (11:56:20 PM): dont be fucking stupid
Him (11:56:28 PM): so you divert the dog
Him (11:56:29 PM): w.e
Me (11:56:30 PM): if a dog can smell through vaccume tight containers, your better off trying to get it destracted
Me (11:56:39 PM): if you dont do something, your fucked
Him (11:56:40 PM): it'll still be fucking barking at your car
Me (11:57:05 PM): when most dogs smell something, they scratch at it and then sit on the ground, waiting for a reward
Me (11:57:18 PM): if they are chasing this scent around, they cant point out drugs
Him (11:57:26 PM): im not
Him (11:57:27 PM): a
Him (11:57:29 PM): fucking
Him (11:57:30 PM): retard
Me (11:57:34 PM): officers dont say, "theres drugs in this car" because they run around barking at it
Him (11:57:44 PM): I can comprehend your "so-called" logic
Him (11:57:51 PM): and what the people said in the videos
Him (11:57:55 PM): you dont have to repeat it
Him (11:57:59 PM): im telling you it wont worjk
Me (11:58:00 PM): then argue with my point
Me (11:58:14 PM): how is fox urine on your tires going to get you busted
Him (11:58:20 PM): -.-
Him (11:58:22 PM): EASY
Him (11:58:31 PM): stop believing shit just cuz you see it online first though
Him (11:58:33 PM): jesus
Him (11:58:41 PM): rationalize
Him (11:58:51 PM): first off, scents wear off
Him (11:58:54 PM): easily
Me (11:58:57 PM): still waiting for something besides, "your an idiot"
Him (11:59:10 PM): -.-
Me (11:59:12 PM): scents dont wear off to a dog, maybe humans, not a dog
Him (11:59:16 PM): gfdkd
Him (11:59:22 PM): let me fucking type
Him (11:59:29 PM): or i wont bother
Him (11:59:33 PM): you're fucking stubborn
Me (11:59:58 PM): im letting you type, and your using the time to send 3 word messages that are irrelevent to the question
Him (12:00:05 AM): bye
Him (12:00:17 AM): i refuse to talk to you since you're being rediculous and childish
Me (12:00:29 AM): im not the one sending a shit tonne of messages
Me (12:00:34 AM): but okay, bye
Him (12:00:46 AM): you obviously dont care to hear what i have to say so i dont see the point of wasting my time trying to educate you
Him (12:00:57 AM): it's the same thing as ever with you man
Him (12:01:06 AM): peace out - we'll talk some other time

now imo: he is a sketchy retard who holds false viewpoints for many things and then preaches false points to me and friends [Sketching - Freaking out, paranoia. Often drug related.]

also imo: I don't gain all my views from the video, I do however agree what is being said in the video as something that would be a good idea to do if you want to be extra cautious.

But hey, i'm bias because its ME in the convo...

So lets get some unbiased opinions on either I was being ridiculous and childish or he's an idiot because he never even said anything worth anything in the entire conversation and then calling me the ridiculous one or you can say something else about it

~~~~~~~
I have no problem if you guys want to bitch at me about how im wrong or a stupid pothead AFTER you answer my question.

Serious responses only please because this conversation made me lol yet pissed at the same time because this is my best friends brother who my best friend looks up to and *learns from

*learns stupid ideologies from

Last edited by GodFather (2009-04-09 00:23:54)

some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6390

Sounds like he didn't really feel like talking to you anyway...?
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6341|Atlanta, Georgia
wat
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6626|Canada
tbh, he didnt care at all about your videos...so just let it go.
Ioan92
+337|5721
If one guy says the other that he is a douche and the other one says he is a douche too, it means that they are both douches - Yahtzee

Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5763|Belgium
What the hell are you trying to prove here anyway, that he's an idiot? Well done, point proven. End of discussion?
GodFather
+387|6219|Phoenix, AZ

destruktion_6143 wrote:

If he didnt care I would rather he say something along the lines of, "Dude, I wont ever need to know this stuff so I really dont care" and I would have said something like, "I doubt I will either, but never the less its pretty interesting what people come up with imo... so whats up?"

I enjoy a good, solid argument, and I respect others opinions... and it REALLY pisses me off when people don't back their opinions/ideas with evidence or logical thinking

Jebus wrote:

What the hell are you trying to prove here anyway, that he's an idiot? Well done, point proven. End of discussion?
I'm looking for opinions from people who don't know us in real life because we apparently have conflicting ideas about each other

This conversation essentially wraps up both of our personalities and how we interact with eachother, and he acts like that all the fucking time...

Actually, I used to go hang out at his place with his brother and him all the time, but I don't anymore because he again, acts like that all the fucking time and it pisses me off.

I say about something, state my opinion and why I think such way, he then tells me I'm wrong, simply because I'm just wrong and he is right, not citing anything and then abruptly ends the conversation before he can explain his thoughts (same thing with the, Q: How is fox urine on your tires going to get you busted? A: EASY -insert no explanation here)

Bottom line: I want to know if I'm right to be pissed off when he says shit like that, I want to know if I have a solid reason not to go hang out with my best friend every day.

Last edited by GodFather (2009-04-09 01:00:24)

Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6327

im going to leave road kill in my car from now on. Cop dogs will never focus on my stash of weed in my trunk yay!

lollllllllllll
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
GodFather
+387|6219|Phoenix, AZ

Im_Dooomed wrote:

im going to leave road kill in my car from now on. Cop dogs will never focus on my stash of weed in my trunk yay!

lollllllllllll

GodFather wrote:

I have no problem if you guys want to bitch at me about how im wrong or a stupid pothead AFTER you answer my question.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6391|Southern California
Basicly he though your video was dumb and didn't care.

Its also seems like he might not like you much, or was in a shit mood, or both...

thread worthy for sure.

GodFather wrote:

destruktion_6143 wrote:

If he didnt care I would rather he say something along the lines of, "Dude, I wont ever need to know this stuff so I really dont care" and I would have said something like, "I doubt I will either, but never the less its pretty interesting what people come up with imo... so whats up?"
K...
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6664|NT, like Mick Dundee

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6321|Orrstrayleea
You're both fkn idiots for having such a long and boring convo
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6731|St. Andrews / Oslo

You post him links to random videos of some failure of a police officer telling you "How to not get caught by da polees, olololol"

Then you post an XFire style essay; half sentence, enter, half sentence, enter, etc.

Then he responds with "lol", "-.-", etc, he obviously doesn't care at all.

Yet, you still push with this pathetic officer, posting yet another link.

Then you tell him he hasn't watched the video, which he obviously doesn't give a shit about.

And he pretty much waives you off.

Protip: HE DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK. Gawd.

Definitely thread worthy.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Fucking hell Gooners.
Dookie0119
+43|5777
He didn't care about what you had to say.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6321|Orrstrayleea
After reading it, he's a "play it cool" sort of guy, who knows those videos are full of shit because he probably has experience with drugs IRL and he just cant take you seriously because you're talking shit, researching drugs on the internet, trying to make yourself sound like you know what you're talking about.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6473|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Well that was dull.
gnot<3
Leave blank to use forum default.
+45|5554
hmm

/close
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6105|eXtreme to the maX
A thread about a conversation someone had with someone on the internet?
So am I childish or is he a fucking idiot?
Can we go with both?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Flecco
iPod is broken.

gnot<3 wrote:

hmm

/close
I rarely agree with G Unit but he's pretty much got it right here.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6829|Denver colorado
Don't talk to him anymore. I knew somebody exactly like that. EVERY cool thing you bring up makes a conflict in their eyes.

stop bothering.

or burn his house down.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6131|Scotland!
Serious responses only please because this conversation made me lol yet pissed at the same time because this is my best friends brother who my best friend looks up to and *learns from
Who gives a shit if your best friend is learning the incorrect or correct ways to smuggle drugs in car tyres?

his brother doesn't like you, it's obvious.
-=]DeatH1337[=-
+51|6633|England

GodFather wrote:

I respect others opinions.

GodFather wrote:

now imo: he is a sketchy retard who holds false viewpoints for many things
You also like to contradict yourself!
i dont think he was in the chattin mood
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6470
Jesus Christ I just don't care.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard