Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6327

so will people still be able to edit their usersettings.con files to adjust for lag and shit??  I guess we'll find out soon enough.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6709

Im_Dooomed wrote:

so will people still be able to edit their usersettings.con files to adjust for lag and shit??  I guess we'll find out soon enough.
placebosettings.con
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
Longbow
+163|6646|Odessa, Ukraine

TehMyke wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

placebosettings.con
lol, +1
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468

TehMyke wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

placebosettings.con
Because BF2 has better reg than everyone thinks, and most just need help seeing that.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6148|San Antonio, Texas
I think information is coming tomorrow, not the patch. Maybe I'm mistaken. Still, good news, 1.50 is coming soon. 1.16 gb may be lowered by ~600 mb according to the twitter thingie.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6272

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

M4 is one of my favourite weapons, along with the QBZ.
I still can't tell whether I like the G36C or QBZ-97 moar.

The G36 has less recoil, but the QBZ is more accurate.
The M4 is one of the most accurate weapons in the game. I can pick targets throughout the map withit. Perfect gun if you are going solo inf.
Glad to see this is still going. I recently started playing BF2 again, and im loving it. Summer vacations are close too!
nickb64
formerly from OC (it's EXACTLY like on tv)[truth]
+77|5610|Greatest Nation on Earth(USA)

M.O.A.B wrote:

Snake wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Why these didn't have it from the start we'll never know.

Also on Wake but you don't play Wake.
They did on Oman in pre-beta (check out some of the old screenies I put up on the (near-dead) trackr ). God knows why they were removed.

M.O.A.B wrote:

There would have been originally, Snake's showed me the spots with the helipads or where the helipads would have been.
Thats correct But not on the 16size where they appear.
This one?

http://pcmedia.gamespy.com/pc/image/art … 247719.jpg

http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/ … _large.jpg

btw, is this a pre-release image? Its got the gun resting against the kit bag. If it is then they altered the Desert Marpat somewhat in the final version.

http://games.softpedia.com/screenshots/3-594_1.jpg
The MARPAT looks better in that image than in the actual game tbh
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6453|USA
cant wait
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5931|Somewhere out in Space

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

The M4 is one of the most accurate weapons in the game. I can pick targets throughout the map withit. Perfect gun if you are going solo inf.
Glad to see this is still going. I recently started playing BF2 again, and im loving it. Summer vacations are close too!
ITT: placebo
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6327

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

TehMyke wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

placebosettings.con
Because BF2 has better reg than everyone thinks, and most just need help seeing that.
lol, ok guys. But i edited mine and I went 50-9 on a warlord i/o server. I honestly was getting head shots standing up from a distance a couple times a round, and took out groups of guys on more then one occasion. I definitely noticed something.

But, the next day in our car wars event (The second one) i was getting direct hits on the cars, but they didn't take any damage...Where as in our first one, I had nice registration on them, the settings I had must work best on i/o, ie: no moving vehicles
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
pauli *wsaf
+23|5786

TehMyke wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

placebosettings.con
Fail, it does change yor gaming... for example in chopper the clicks register much more on good ping server with correct tweak than without. Also the hitboxes shift by it since i get (frapsed) "model" kills at full slide speed.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6460|UK
I'm half half on the changing of settings. I no longer change them since I kept getting kicked for them.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6558|Hungary
I hope they will also fix map bugs what i have recorded with fraps. If not i will contunie my work on that Bf2 bug vid.
Otherwise im glad to hear this
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6222|Escea

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Funny thing though, the QBZ is accurate as hell, and only has iron sights. Imagine that with a scope Raep!

M4 is still my fav though, followed by the QBZ, G36C, SCAR-L and AKS-74U (mostly because this one isn't so good on auto).
GreyMouserJS
+5|5999|Michigan, USA
tick-tock-tick-tock.......

http://twitter.com/BattlefieldHQ

JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6325|England
I don't get it, is this the beta or the actual patch?
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|5999|London ㋛

JakAttaK wrote:

I don't get it, is this the beta or the actual patch?
The beta.

Does anyone know how long the beta is around for generally untill the final release comes out?

Also anyone got any idea how many servers are gonna be running this patch, by the looks of it on here every bf2 player is gonna download the patch?
Metal-Eater-GR
+490|6272

M.O.A.B wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Funny thing though, the QBZ is accurate as hell, and only has iron sights. Imagine that with a scope Raep!
I can't grasp the argument of iron sights vs scope. I mean, my vision is not obstructed by it at all, and I can snipe as good as with scope. Enlighten me.

also, we should get gaming together again.
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5867|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
scope is easier to line up the head and easier in general i think, doesnt the scope zoom in more than an iron sight as well?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6222|Escea

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

scope is easier to line up the head and easier in general i think, doesnt the scope zoom in more than an iron sight as well?
Apart from the sniper scopes, I don't think there's a vast zoom difference between the scopes and ironsights.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6623|EU

Ec0li wrote:

every bf2 player is gonna download the patch?
me yes
Metal-Eater-GR
+490|6272
may be.. but if you have already picked your targets you shouldn't have a problem with it I think. I guess it varies from person to person
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6222|Escea

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

may be.. but if you have already picked your targets you shouldn't have a problem with it I think. I guess it varies from person to person
M16 ironsights > all tbh
Lai
+186|6150
Holy shit, is this for real? I haven't played BF2 for a long time, but when 1.50 alpha comes out I'll reinstall.

I might want to change my ingame nickname though, does anyone know how to do this? I know you can simply create a new account, but only one account at the time can be associated to EF and AF. I believe I once read you could shift them, has anyone ever succesfully done that?

M.O.A.B wrote:

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

Apart from the sniper scopes, I don't think there's a vast zoom difference between the scopes and ironsights.
Well,.. the L85A1 has 1.5x zoom I think (maybe the F2000 as well) which is a significant difference with iron sights.
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5867|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
it says less likel to come out today now on twitter thing

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard