Machine_Madness
Madness has now come over me
+20|6407|Brisbane, Australia
hmm yeah...its starting to not work, I think its randomly working.

dang it
d3x74
+14|6617|NY

Slarty wrote:

.Sup wrote:

alt+tab now not working properly
From what I've heard, turning your anti-aliasing off cures it.

I have the same lock up problem but have yet to try the cure.
The game looks like crap without 8xAA
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6424|The Twilight Zone

d3x74 wrote:

Slarty wrote:

.Sup wrote:

alt+tab now not working properly
From what I've heard, turning your anti-aliasing off cures it.

I have the same lock up problem but have yet to try the cure.
The game looks like crap without 8xAA
ye exactly. I heard turning off AA solves the problem before but I'm never turning it off
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

This alt-tab fix works. And you don't need to turn off AA either
http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/batt … b-fix.html
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5430|Yeah, there :)
I hate this patch. They fcked up my proooone <3
Stupid
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6424|The Twilight Zone

LittleBitchy wrote:

I hate this patch. They fcked up my proooone <3
Stupid
now I can play with my feet and beat you @ BF haha
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5430|Yeah, there :)
yes i know that's why i play with u not against u
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6297|England
If I'm honest I haven't had a good round since the new patch. I'm not a prone spammer so its not that. I think my reg is just fucked up so much, and I can't be bothered to play enough to re learn where to shoot.
Delphy
+45|6556|Bristol, UK

Fat_Swinub wrote:

Boosters will be free I bought them on release, they weren't very good- the maps got boring a lot quicker than the originals.

Changelog from beta 2 to beta 3:

# Made some more tweaks to J10 handling to even its balance against other jets. Good, this was needed, though I bet they fucked it up.
# Hit detection is better but only for those on low pings - We have seen some improvement from the closed beta results but let us know what you think. Never really had a problem with hit detection apart from trying to knife someone.

# Occasional connection drops after being on a server a couple of minutes - Fixed Yeah right. Connection problems have been around since patch 1.3, I doubt this will completely eliminate them.
# Modify HUD in TV guided missile view that makes viewing difficult on maps like Dragon Valley - Fixed Nice, this was an annoying part of trying to use the choppers on Dragon Valley.

# Added Battlefield 2142 style prone deviation - Fixed (going prone will now cause reduced accuracy for a brief period the same system BF2142 uses) This patch was looking great until I saw this part. What is their obsession with making infantry combat more and more slow and shitty every patch? Just once i'd like to see a patch that didn't degrade the experience of being a footsoldier. First it was no shooting while jumping. Then, jumping makes you use up stamina. Then making proning slower. Then the running animation when you got up from prone. Now this. Basically I won't bother playing the game again because of this. BF2142 infantry combat was shit, the solders were slow as mules, and trying to make BF2 that- which by the way used to have the best infantry combat out there- is just fail. Basically this completely rapes the Support class, or well anyone who liked to have accuracy in their guns.

Changes made from beta 1 to beta 2:

* F35B had a lock delay of 1.5 compared to 1 second lock delay of other aircraft - Fixed Never noticed this, then again you didn't tend to stay alive long or indeed often get in a postion to be able to lock something in an F35.
    * UH-60 (Black Hawk) guns had 0.25 splash damage setting, down from 3 making it difficult to hit infantry. - Fixed (this is now set to 1.5 to improve the UH-60's usefulness while not allowing it to dominate) This is nice, maybe it can go back to being a useful as a vehicle other than just transport.
    * It was impossible to pass a claymore unless an engineer disarmed it first. - Fixed (players can now go prone to pass the claymore) Nice
    * Allow BF2.exe to use more than 2Gb RAM on machines that support it - Fixed Cool for those of us with 4 gig +

Update v1.50

GAMEPLAY TWEAKS
- Changes made to both the J10 and F35B to make them more balanced. Please note that the J10 is a superior dogfighter to the F35B and as such these two aircraft will never be equally matched. Lol
- AA targeting tweaked to make it more effective. Unnecessary

Last edited by Delphy (2009-11-11 13:27:31)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

Welcome to September
Delphy
+45|6556|Bristol, UK

mtb0minime wrote:

Welcome to September
Yeah I know, I only just found out, I haven't paid attention to this game in a long time.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria

LittleBitchy wrote:

I hate this patch. They fcked up my proooone
Pressin' Zed...
Dice patched ma exploitz!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard