Brasso
+1,549|6645

Is there any way to automatically open RivaTuner Hardware Monitoring?  I hate having to open it every time I restart.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6642|UK
Put it in the Startup folder on the start menu?
Brasso
+1,549|6645

liquidat0r wrote:

Put it in the Startup folder on the start menu?
i would, but it's a separate thing.  rivatuner itself starts up automatically, but i have to actually click through the program and open hardware monitoring.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Overdose
+13|6130|Fort Worth, TX
Open up hardware monitoring and press the red record button on the bottom left. This will enable background monitoring and if you have custom fan profiles that change with temperature, it will change automatically.
Brasso
+1,549|6645

Overdose wrote:

Open up hardware monitoring and press the red record button on the bottom left. This will enable background monitoring and if you have custom fan profiles that change with temperature, it will change automatically.
hmm, i thought that saved the graph info in one file (which i would assume gets very large after a while).  no?
Overdose
+13|6130|Fort Worth, TX
No, it doesn't save anything to a file, just monitors.
Brasso
+1,549|6645

Overdose wrote:

i guess i thought wrong then.  thanks.

does it keep that setting if i restart or shut down?
CrazeD
+368|6688|Maine
If you right click any of the graphs and go to setup, you can tell them go to to the system tray or tray tool icon. I dunno if that helps you.
Overdose
+13|6130|Fort Worth, TX

haffeysucks wrote:

Overdose wrote:

i guess i thought wrong then.  thanks.

does it keep that setting if i restart or shut down?
yes it will keep that setting when you shut down.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard