Brasso
+1,549|6629

Mine's always been only 3/5 full, so I'd like some tech-related gadgets that would help me.  Not looking for temp monitoring as I have that at the bottom windows bar.

I found a couple nice ones here (3 and 4) but they don't seem to work.  The ScreenSnaper (lol) one doesn't change to Classic Skin mode, and doesn't work at all actually.  The RD one doesn't even install.

Any suggestions?

Edit: Got one for CPU/RAM usage as well.  A HD usage one would be nice actually.  Recommendations?

Last edited by haffeysucks (2009-04-06 14:46:23)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6625|UK
What do you have at the moment?
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6842|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Ugh, first thing I did after disabling UAC was closing down that horrible sidebar. It's really unnecessary IMO.
alexb
<3
+590|5938|Kentucky, USA

A Recycle Bin; I'm no longer on Vista to recommend you a specific one though.
jsnipy
+3,276|6521|...

gadgets, meh ... WMI + twitter =
Brasso
+1,549|6629

i don't want to hear this "no sidebar" bs, i'll run it if i want to!

liquidat0r wrote:

What do you have at the moment?
Weather
CPU/RAM usage
Gmail Checker
Wallpaper switcher thing...y

edit: j, what's your twitter?

Last edited by haffeysucks (2009-04-06 14:53:08)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
GCFC
Davide Santon
+45|5927|NY/CT
i have
system control
all cpu meter
gmail checker
feed headlines
weatherbug

and on the next side
pandora

i think ive seen 1 or 2 for hdd usage
and 1 that tells stuff about the whole computer
look around the gallery a bit, you might find something you like

Last edited by GCFC (2009-04-06 15:15:16)

Brasso
+1,549|6629

i found a good one for HDD usage (Presto's Hard Drive Monitor), and i got the Remove Drive Safely one working.  i still have a 1/4 of the screen left.  got any more?
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6147|'straya
I have the "SearchBud" and its not bad... google stuff instantly, it doesnt even open a window of your browser, just pops out to the side.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6548|CH/BR - in UK

Yeah, I enabled UAC again, and I'm just using weather gadgets. I don't trust programs... At least not anymore. Avast + UAC = protection against mal/spyware.

-kon
Brasso
+1,549|6629

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

I have the "SearchBud" and its not bad... google stuff instantly, it doesnt even open a window of your browser, just pops out to the side.
it's surprisingly fast.  i like it a lot.  thanks
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6350|uk

Digital Frame is apparently pretty cool to have on the desktop

*hides creator details*

I've got Digital Frame, Countdown, default CPU meter, and Weatherbug running

I used to have the BBC Radio player sidebar gadget- and it was the best gadget in the world for a while, then it stopped working
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

Sidebar is gay. Rainmeter's where it's at.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard