Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6665|NT, like Mick Dundee

Don't you be h8in a playa Ted.

ZackMitch is probs about our age m8.

topal63 wrote:

Effron?

Like in Zach Effron, of high school musical fame. What has the growing Mitch-sters have to do with him?
Aside from looking like a body-double? Sfa m8, sfa.

Last edited by Flecco (2009-04-04 18:16:01)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

You guys do realize that the original Patriot Act was largely bipartisan right? It was supported when both parties had control.

I don't understand the blame thing here. At least they took out the "other purposes" crap out.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York

FatherTed wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Hey, Mitch...  where were you when the Patriot Act passed?

Or anything else the Bush adminstration did that went against any of his so called political beliefs.

Hil-fucking-arious is a better word.
How old is Mr. Effron?
My age, 17 I think.

I just think it's really funny and ironic that he only started to be all "anti-government" once the black dude got into office. That, coupled with his racist posts in the past just completely destroys any point he tries to make.

He doesn't care about this. He just cares that it's the black dude doing it. But as Kmar stated, it's not.

Last edited by Poseidon (2009-04-04 18:19:25)

nickb64
formerly from OC (it's EXACTLY like on tv)[truth]
+77|5611|Greatest Nation on Earth(USA)

Macbeth wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Fuck yeah. Crusades are awesome. Who's the first target?
We pull out of Iraq and Afghanistan and let them become free for-alls.

Then we give the Turks an ultimatum: They join us, we invade the ME from the north together and take over. We'd need Russia's help too, so we'd have to tell them they either join us, or we go crusading there too. Actually you know what fuck the non-denominational Christianity idea, I say we run with that church that USM and S3v4n (I think) mentioned. The Church of Man. Lets spread Ice Hockey, various codes of football, beer and bars all over the world. Maybe change it slightly to give the women some say n that, make it more palatable to all people.
Sounds good are we going to sack cities or just occupy?

FatherTed wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Fuck yeah. Crusades are awesome. Who's the first target?
Can we kick the shit out of france along the way?
On our way back.
Both on the way out and on the way back, just for good measure, make damn sure they don't screw anything up while we're gone fighting the evil mooslems. (kidding, sort of)

Edit: I vote "Scorched Earth", sort of a Sherman's March to the Sea type thing.

Last edited by nickb64 (2009-04-04 18:33:07)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
Hmm. I like their rafales. (spelling?) We'll have those. And their carriers.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6548|San Diego, CA, USA

Kmarion wrote:

This has been tried and failed numerous times.
And when has this stopped government?
nickb64

Kmarion wrote:

I think we could pull it off now, if we got all of Europe and Russia on board. They would think the whole wide world was raining down on them courtesy of the RED, WHITE, an BLUE(and Europe/Russia).
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6525|South Florida

Poseidon wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Or anything else the Bush adminstration did that went against any of his so called political beliefs.

Hil-fucking-arious is a better word.
How old is Mr. Effron?
My age, 17 I think.

I just think it's really funny and ironic that he only started to be all "anti-government" once the black dude got into office. That, coupled with his racist posts in the past just completely destroys any point he tries to make.

He doesn't care about this. He just cares that it's the black dude doing it. But as Kmar stated, it's not.
No sir.
Ill admit that most of my government hatred started when Obama was elected, but thats because thats the time i started learning about what a controlling government we've got.

I learned about how 9/11 was an inside job (i know saying this will piss most of you off)
I hate every president we've had in the recent 3 decades because they have all driven us toward fucking facism.
15 more years! 15 more years!
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

Every time I read a post by mitch on history or politics I want to drown a puppy.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6665|NT, like Mick Dundee

My Dad got a puppy recently. Hyperactive little bugger.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

Flecco wrote:

My Dad got a puppy recently. Hyperactive little bugger.
Can I drown it?
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6525|South Florida

Macbeth wrote:

Every time I read a post by mitch on history or politics I want to drown a puppy.
It's ok.
It's legal for me to have whatever beliefs i want.
It's my 1st amendment right to say them.

You don't have to like them.
topal63
. . .
+533|6718

Macbeth wrote:

Well I guess, that's one way to save the world, one puppy at a time.

Or you're a stinking fascist capitalist monster that should be destroyed by PETA, because:

Chinese resturant
+
Puppy
= now that's some tasty kung pow chicken, is that chicken? Ress sir dat defrinately chick'n.
nickb64

Mitch wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

How old is Mr. Effron?
My age, 17 I think.

No sir.
Ill admit that most of my government hatred started when Obama was elected, but thats because thats the time i started learning about what a controlling government we've got.

I learned about how 9/11 was an inside job (i know saying this will piss most of you off)
I hate every president we've had in the recent 3 decades because they have all driven us toward fucking facism.
How can you say that, the evil terizts planned and executed that evil deed, killing 3,000 innocent Americans in their demented quest to follow "Allah" and get their 72 Virgins(what BS anyway)
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

Harmor wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

And when has this stopped government?
It doesn't.. numerous times .
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Mitch wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

How old is Mr. Effron?
My age, 17 I think.

No sir.

Er, this is exactly what Turquoise was saying. You completely ignored the Bush administration and then just magically "found out" we had a controlling government when Obama took office? No dice, sorry. Complete load of bullshit.

Just admit it, come on. You don't like him because he's black. We know.

We also know you take every political conspiracy video you've seen as gospel (you did it with zeitgeist, now you're doing it with loose change I can see).

Laughable.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6525|South Florida

Poseidon wrote:

Mitch wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

My age, 17 I think.

No sir.

Er, this is exactly what Turquoise was saying. You completely ignored the Bush administration and then just magically "found out" we had a controlling government when Obama took office? No dice, sorry. Complete load of bullshit.

Just admit it, come on. You don't like him because he's black. We know.

We also know you take every political conspiracy video you've seen as gospel (you did it with zeitgeist, now you're doing it with loose change I can see).

Laughable.
I stand behind Alex Jones. Have you watched the Obama Deception?

I would vote for Alan Keys in a split second, i 100% promise you that. Alan Keys is a black man. Its got nothing to do with Obamas race.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
No, and I don't plan to. I don't buy into conspiracies unless there's solid proof behind them. None of which his videos has.

I did like Penn and Teller's Bullshit episode on the 9/11 conspiracies though. And when I (and others) believe magicians over Alex Jones, that says something.

You're a racist, Mitch...don't try to mask it. You've said racist things in the past and you have racist ideologies.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

Poseidon wrote:

You're a racist, Mitch...don't try to mask it. You've said racist things in the past and you have racist ideologies.
Everyone's a bit racist to a point.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6525|South Florida

Poseidon wrote:

No, and I don't plan to. I don't buy into conspiracies unless there's solid proof behind them. None of which his videos has.

I did like Penn and Teller's Bullshit episode on the 9/11 conspiracies though. And when I (and others) believe magicians over Alex Jones, that says something.

I have said racist things in the past but its ALWAYS, every single time been a generalization of the typical gangster black, a character which i absolutly hate. Not a color, because theres whites who i hate just as much for having the same character.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Macbeth wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Not everyone generalizes the whole black race to the extent that he did/does.

Mitch wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

I have said racist things in the past but its ALWAYS, every single time been a generalization of the typical gangster black, a character which i absolutly hate. Not a color, because theres whites who i hate just as much for having the same character.
I hate the "gangster" style too, but you're not going to see me generalizing the entire black race because of it.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

Poseidon wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Not everyone generalizes the whole black race to the extent that he did/does.

Mitch wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

I hate the "gangster" style too, but you're not going to see me generalizing the entire black race because of it.
Most people just don't say it.
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6768

Kmarion wrote:

You guys do realize that the original Patriot Act was largely bipartisan right? It was supported when both parties had control.
Most members didnt even read it. Pathetic.

Also,

congress was told "if you dont pass this, the next terrorist act with be personally blamed on you"
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
I'm sure everyone has minor racist ideologies dormant in their mind, especially when they see places like South Central...but that doesn't make someone a racist.

But I digress.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

BN wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Most members didnt even read it. Pathetic.

Also,

congress was told "if you dont pass this, the next terrorist act with be personally blamed on you"
Where did you hear that? I remember it being championed by both sides. There were issues with intelligence gathering and communication leading up to 9/11. We spent a decade stripping down those services. So the pendulum swung to the extreme opposite end.
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard