Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6328

I hope the map will be uploaded today for you guys to download, please check back later. Once we got it, I'll include d/l instructions.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6709
[23:53] Dooomed: post in my thread, it needs a good bump
[23:53] Dooomed: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=123784&p=5
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6328

TehMyke wrote:

[23:53] Dooomed: post in my thread, it needs a good bump
[23:53] Dooomed: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=123784&p=5
<3

I got our teamspeak server set up with SAS TEAM and SPETZ TEAM with 12 sub channels for each one for the individual teams. Doesn't hurt to prepare for max capacity

Last edited by Im_Dooomed (2009-04-10 20:54:24)

Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6312

Two things:

1)Does the server have Battlerecorder?

2)Sign me up if there's room left
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6328

battlerecorder is enabled, but maybe not configured. I'm not sure. I'll sign ya up though.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6272
guys i wont be able to make it... sorry. Just got back from France and Id prefer go out with my mates rather than stay in and play bf2.. sorry anyway. Have fun playing.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6286|eng
Not going to be able to play, got a CoD match. Sorry
#rekt
Brasso
+1,549|6630

if we're using subchannels instead of one chaotic large channel, i have my own vent to talk to my teammate...is that the idea?  i thought we would all be in one single channel so you wouldn't be able to hear anything pretty much.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468

Mint Sauce wrote:

Screw the match, this is going to be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more fun than any shitty league match.
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6446|Amsterdam‫
i want the map
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6328

menzo2003 wrote:

i want the map
Yeeeeeah, about the map...

It isn't quite complete. We can play on it, but there are four spawn points, 48 cars, covering the whole map, and the anti-tank kits have their Sraws, and eryx's, not RPG's like intended. I'm really REALLY hoping it can get changed in the next few hours. If anybody knows how to edit the map files (Notepad files I think) then here is the download link:

http://files.filefront.com/Commuter+Car … einfo.html

Last edited by Im_Dooomed (2009-04-11 11:06:43)

Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6286|eng

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Screw the match, this is going to be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more fun than any shitty league match.
You would know?
#rekt
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6328

Map isn't finished, does anybody know how to change the map files for spawn points??

Is anybody familiar with loading custom maps into BF2cc??

The people who said they'd take care of this, aren't around all of a sudden
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5999|Vortex Ring State

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Map isn't finished, does anybody know how to change the map files for spawn points??

Is anybody familiar with loading custom maps into BF2cc??

The people who said they'd take care of this, aren't around all of a sudden
Let's take this... to the Sandbox. Jkjk, you need the map editor for spawns. They show up as little white cubes.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6328

GOOD NEWS! I ran Filezilla, and got the mod map onto the FTP server, I loaded BF2CC and the map shows up, now i gotta make a profile for it, not sure about that....
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6312

Im_Dooomed wrote:

GOOD NEWS! I ran Filezilla, and got the mod map onto the FTP server, I loaded BF2CC and the map shows up, now i gotta make a profile for it, not sure about that....
If you're server is run on a linux machine, make sure all the map files and folders are spelled with lowercase letters. Linux doesn't like capitals.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6328

GaryBuck: changed left and right to sas and spetz
GaryBuck: and gave at the me insurgent kit
GaryBuck: rpg is workking
Dooomed: upload upload!
Dooomed: I'll get it on their server via FTP
Trotskygrad
бля
So where can we get the map?
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6328

As soon as Gary uploads it, i'll provide link
Trotskygrad
бля
kk, if my (Finray's) key works, I'm in. About how long will the war be? 4 hours? or 2 hours?
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6328

Honestly not sure, depends on the total people, we can run 6 rounds, and one tie breaker, or 12, 14...15...100....
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6446|Amsterdam‫
so the one you send me is not good?
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Trotskygrad
бля

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Honestly not sure, depends on the total people, we can run 6 rounds, and one tie breaker, or 12, 14...15...100....
I can see the future... Civilian Car Wars retirement home.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468
Wait, so when is this going to be?
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6191|Roma

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Wait, so when is this going to be?
At 10pm GMT
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png

Board footer