Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468

Snake wrote:

AWSM! Now Im pissed I missed this event
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6191|Roma

SplinterStrike wrote:

https://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u47/SplinterStrike/BF2%20Screenshots/screen036-1.png

https://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u47/SplinterStrike/BF2%20Screenshots/screen039-1.png
Thaaats better ^^

Last edited by PrivateVendetta (2009-04-13 12:00:26)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6286|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Wow, I got destroyed. You sure did kill me a lot.

And then Uncle_Chester stole our patented method of killing others with C4.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6328

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Snake wrote:

Maybe u guys don't realize how easy it is to do it again! Server is still up, ready to go, just needs people. Want me to make another sign up thread?

ebug, video was awsm! Seems like people are adding contrast and brightness to their videos to make it look better, i've been noticing that

I wanted to make a video with my fraps footage also, but it would look eerily similar to yours, mostly because you and i had such awsm kills with GL and RPG's

To Catbox and MOAB, we REALLY need more cars! At its peak Saturday we had 16-18 people? And thats 4-5 cars used for each side. It was nice having extra's to take once you were killed. It would make rounds pretty short if we had the full 24 vs 24 then you only get one car to every two people...

So, I was thinking, 12 more cars for each side? lined up behind the placement of the current 12? Would be

Also, I think we should make the out of bounds a little closer to the main strip we played on. I'll edit a picture soon with my idea.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6411|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.

Im_Dooomed wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Snake wrote:

Maybe u guys don't realize how easy it is to do it again! Server is still up, ready to go, just needs people. Want me to make another sign up thread?

ebug, video was awsm! Seems like people are adding contrast and brightness to their videos to make it look better, i've been noticing that

I wanted to make a video with my fraps footage also, but it would look eerily similar to yours, mostly because you and i had such awsm kills with GL and RPG's

To Catbox and MOAB, we REALLY need more cars! At its peak Saturday we had 16-18 people? And thats 4-5 cars used for each side. It was nice having extra's to take once you were killed. It would make rounds pretty short if we had the full 24 vs 24 then you only get one car to every two people...

So, I was thinking, 12 more cars for each side? lined up behind the placement of the current 12? Would be

Also, I think we should make the out of bounds a little closer to the main strip we played on. I'll edit a picture soon with my idea.
Yes to everything

Sign me up again!
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6189|Canada

I'm in next time for sure
.:i7|Batman
Banned
+27|5501| - | - | - | - | - |
MYKE HAS HAX!!!! BAN!!!!

Looks like fun, looking forward to another one that I can make :S
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6328

im making a new sign up thread now, but first, gotta make new car wars image, with new map, proper armies and some battlerecorder footage as a background

I'm thinking THIS Wednesday as a practice round. Then, maybe for the weekend, SplinterStrike can make a new sign up thread for the official second tournament. (I'll be away, but I MIGHT be able to join)
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Perv3rt
Lookin' through your Window
+193|6240|Man Diego

Undetected_Killer wrote:

Wait?  How did I steal the C4 method?  I was partnered with you for a while Undetected, if you remember.  I was also in the server with Dooomed the night before working out some tweaks & I stumbled on the epic C4 on the front bumper (since friendly fire is off).
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6286|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH

Perv3rt wrote:

Undetected_Killer wrote:

Wait?  How did I steal the C4 method?  I was partnered with you for a while Undetected, if you remember.  I was also in the server with Dooomed the night before working out some tweaks & I stumbled on the epic C4 on the front bumper (since friendly fire is off).
By stolen, I mean, ah.. defected to the other side and used it against us.
Perv3rt
Lookin' through your Window
+193|6240|Man Diego

Undetected_Killer wrote:

Perv3rt wrote:

Undetected_Killer wrote:

By stolen, I mean, ah.. defected to the other side and used it against us.
That was actually sort of fun for a little while, I was hotseating my car to blow up the C4

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard