ekki82
+1|6688|Germany
I wonder why I got the Staff Officer Ribbon, but not the Basic Command Badg? I played over 25min. as Commander in one Round (ohterwise I wouldn`t have gotten the SOR), and I have over 1000 points.
Here my stats
http://bf2s.com/player/ekki82/

I got the Staff Officer Ribbon 5 minutes ago, but why not the Basic Command Badge.
And another question.
What is team points? I need 15 team points for the Distinguished Service Ribbon.
Thans for the help
InfiniteWebby
+0|6716|Sydney, Australia
Because you needed to have the 1000 command point BEFORE you entered the round where you got 25min as commander.
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
+64|6741|PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA
team point is capping flags ,revives heals resupllies "get your Ammo here"  ui need 50 before 2x to get your vet commamnd so keep trying dude
ekki82
+1|6688|Germany

InfiniteWebby wrote:

Because you needed to have the 1000 command point BEFORE you entered the round where you got 25min as commander.
so that means i need to be commander for 25min in a round again, and then i get it or isn't it possible for me to get it anymore?

@gakiwarrior: you don't need 50 points (before 2x) for the veteran command badge, only for the Staff officer ribon.
but thanks for the info how to get team points
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
+64|6741|PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA
yeah sorry thinking of wrong ribbon
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6706|Gütersloh, Germany

ekki82 wrote:

InfiniteWebby wrote:

so that means i need to be commander for 25min in a round again, and then i get it or isn't it possible for me to get it anymore?
25 minutes as Commander will do the trick
markkos
Kokko, kokoo koko kokko kokoon!
+9|6672|Zurich, Switzerland
But I have got too 1000 cmd. points, and I was ca. 40 mins cmd. in a round on a ranked server, but didn't get the badge.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6744|The United Center

markkos wrote:

But I have got too 1000 cmd. points, and I was ca. 40 mins cmd. in a round on a ranked server, but didn't get the badge.
no.  you didnt.  if you had, you wouldve gotten the badge.
markkos
It was a server with a time limit. The counter started at 01:40:00, I accepted commander at ca. 01:39:00 and the enemy won the game at <01:00:00. That was more than 40 mins, and in that time I was always the cmd. I had 43 points at the end, but no veteran cmd. badge.
BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6704|Germany
Well... I figure, both of you (ekki and markkos) didn't have the 1000 points prior to that round. Thing is, even if you got them the round before, usually most servers did not yet have the stat updates reported to EA. This is usually done while a new map loads.
markkos
I had between the last round and 1000 cmd. points 2 other finished rounds, so I don't think that is the reason.
LockerFish
+47|6703
why dont' you keep defending yourself instead of going out and rechecking everything and doing it again? command badge is easy.
Rico-Chez
+0|6680
BFHQ isn't always on the ball ... I've known it to take a few hours or even the odd day for the stats to catch up.  You just need patience ... and I see you both got the badge now, so there you go.

Last edited by Rico-Chez (2006-02-05 16:01:41)

washow
Get out of MY JET!!!
+23|6709
sometimes shit like this happens

i killed freaking 39 people with c4 but no exp explosive..

sigh and after that i'm having trouble killing more than 30

dam
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6706|Gütersloh, Germany
Are you sure you killed everyone with C4? Sometimes you get a kill credit after an explosion but they were killed by an exploding vehicle
DuVeL
+2|6666|New Gitland, the Netherlands

Ali wrote:

ekki82 wrote:

InfiniteWebby wrote:

25 minutes as Commander will do the trick
I second that. I have the same problem with the gold commander badge.
MrKamikaze
+10|6638|East
but how do i get 25 mins as commander, like 25/64 server?
bob332
+0|6591
you need to have 25hrs as commnder, your stats are only showing up at ~12hrs

Last edited by bob332 (2006-04-09 03:20:23)

deject
Got His War On
+37|6771|Golden, CO

bob332 wrote:

it's minutes, not hours.  I have the Veteran Command Badge, and I only have 17 hours as commander.  I'd just find a mostly empty server and command until you get the badge.  I didn't get mine for a long time either.  It was definetly more than 25 minutes for me.
bob332
+0|6591

deject wrote:

bob332 wrote:

it's minutes, not hours.  I have the Veteran Command Badge, and I only have 17 hours as commander.  I'd just find a mostly empty server and command until you get the badge.  I didn't get mine for a long time either.  It was definetly more than 25 minutes for me.
sorry, my bad it is 15hrs total plus whatever in the game...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard