Mitch
16 more years
+877|6495|South Florida
While global warming may be real, it is certainly not manmade. Volcano's emit a million times more shit into the air than we ever have in our human history.

Man made global warming is a tool used by controlling government to tax you on emissions and further regulate your lives.

Discuss.
15 more years! 15 more years!
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

lol ok
Global Warming happens naturally, we just make the problem and situation worse /compromise
Volcanoes
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6417|Chicago, IL
true, there is a natural cycle of carbon dioxide, but man made emissions of sulfur oxides, ozone, and nitrogen oxides are nasty too, so cleaner is still better.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6495|South Florida

Pochsy wrote:

So go off and find us a credible source. This really is not the kind of thing you sit around and debate like rhetoric.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … perts.html

I could literally post 20 links
Yellowman03
Once Again, We Meet at Last
+108|6205|Texas
Whether or not it's made by us, we need to do something to prevent us from getting raped, so stop arguing and ride a bike to work.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6596|Canada
Mtch, this topic is sooo 2007...
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6495|South Florida

Yellowman03 wrote:

Whether or not it's made by us, we need to do something to prevent us from getting raped, so stop arguing and ride a bike to work.
Scientists say the globe has an up and down period of warming and cooling every 1500 years, thats been going on for millions of years. They also show that sunspot activity is at a high at this point and is likely the cause
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6495|South Florida

destruktion_6143 wrote:

yeah, and what was the conclusion? people just move on and accept it as man made fact.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6499|Global Command
The North Pole is not where it used to be, nor is the equator.

/debate
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6635|NT, like Mick Dundee

Is Mitch trolling or what....
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6629|The darkside of Denver
Global warming is a sham.  I agree with you Mitch, you're also spot on about the establishment using peoples valid concerns over the well being of the environment to tax them into the fucking darkest deepest corners of hell.  Carbon taxes will be slavery.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6596|Canada
the earth is flat.

/discuss
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Mitch wrote:

destruktion_6143 wrote:

yeah, and what was the conclusion? people just move on and accept it as man made fact.
Post a link to a credible source where a majority of scientists involved in climatology and/or a related field debate that manmade pollutants have an adverse effect on the rise of temperatures.  Until then, keep worshipping at the altar of Alex Jones and looking out your blinds for the black helicopters.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
Hahahah don't quote the Daily Mail on ANYTHING.

And as far as i know no-ones ever said climate change is man-made. It's accepted that the earth warms and cools - we have evidence of that (ice cores, peat bogs, sea bed analysis). The point you're trying to argue is 'are we affecting the rate and scale of change?'.

And i'd have to say yes, yes we are.

With regards to the government issue, this should never have been a political tool, and many 'green schemes' are little more than new taxes.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6415|The Land of Scott Walker
No one has ever said climate change is man-made?   Surely you jest.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum

Stingray24 wrote:

Nope. No one of any consequence anywho, i.e. not a daily mail reporter.

I mean what i said literally btw.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5513|Toronto

FatherTed wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Then why are scientists busting their asses to create renewable energy solutions all of the time? I mean of course if they are given work they will take it, but surely not as many would dedicate the better part of their lives to it if what you are saying is entirely true.

I know nearly nothing of geography, slack needed.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum

Pochsy wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Then why are scientists busting their asses to create renewable energy solutions all of the time? I mean of course if they are given work they will take it, but surely not as many would dedicate the better part of their lives to it if what you are saying is entirely true.

I know nearly nothing of geography, slack needed.
As in they wouldn't be as mental to say the entire 'process' is man made. the accepted view is that this happens anyway, but we're making it quicker. Lots of people forget the first bit though, it doesn't suit the greens very well to remember it.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

Oh goody, another topic where Mitchy spouts some bullshit about something he knows nothing about, with no regard for facts, figures, or general scientific consensus.

Mitch wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

So go off and find us a credible source. This really is not the kind of thing you sit around and debate like rhetoric.

Oh my bad, he has a source...

Fucking lol Mitch, is this some kind of e-persona or are you this stupid in real life as well?
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6495|South Florida

ghettoperson wrote:

Oh goody, another topic where Mitchy spouts some bullshit about something he knows nothing about, with no regard for facts, figures, or general scientific consensus.

Mitch wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

Fucking lol Mitch, is this some kind of e-persona or are you this stupid in real life as well?
Why are you afraid to look beyond the general belief thats pushed by politicians?
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6102
This isn't a debate or a serious talk!
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6415|The Land of Scott Walker
Yes, Mitch.  Yes they are.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

Mitch wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Mitch wrote:

Why are you afraid to look beyond the general belief thats pushed by politicians?
lol That is funny considering your just pushing another general belief used by a different set of politicians.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6629|The darkside of Denver

ghettoperson wrote:

Mitch wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

dunno, says here that there are quite a few scientist disagree with the UN's panel on climate change.  About 800 are meeting in New York.
http://www.heartland.org/publications/e … n_NYC.html

your name will fit you well after they start capping and taxing carbon emissions.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6495|South Florida

Macbeth wrote:

Mitch wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

lol That is funny considering your just pushing another general belief used by a different set of politicians.
Why would a politician push an unpopular belief that demotes the idea of them getting their hands on more tax money -.-

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard