FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum

haffeysucks wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

Only that it's 'emissions' i.e. waste is at the moment practically infinite. (half lives of 200k years+)
Which we bury somewhere. Yep, it isn't perfect, but at least it doesn't pour out SO2, NO2 and all them lovely chemicals. Being Scandinavian, i doubt you want us building more coal/oil/gas plants.
i say it all the time, and i'll say it again.  we need to throw that shit into space.  send it off towards nothingness.
I was thinking that, but the containers they use for depleted fuel (and the fuel itself) weigh lots and lots and lots and lots. And then there's the risk the thing could just explode mid flight, scattering the spent fuel all over the place.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6687|Espoo, Finland

FatherTed wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Which we bury somewhere. Yep, it isn't perfect, but at least it doesn't pour out SO2, NO2 and all them lovely chemicals. Being Scandinavian, i doubt you want us building more coal/oil/gas plants.
i say it all the time, and i'll say it again.  we need to throw that shit into space.  send it off towards nothingness.
I was thinking that, but the containers they use for depleted fuel (and the fuel itself) weigh lots and lots and lots and lots. And then there's the risk the thing could just explode mid flight, scattering the spent fuel all over the place.
There is no way it would be economically doable
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6723|Sydney, Australia

usmarine wrote:

mcminty wrote:

Uzique wrote:

lol.
wut?
he prolly wants to make fun of your music or something.  you know, he is the master so....
Oh, but of course.

Neways,

tbh.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard