SGT_Dicklewicz
+33|6636
So this is what it is going to come down too?

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/03/27/v … s-in-acta/
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6183|New Austin, Not

acticle wrote:

IPods, mobile phones and laptops could be examined by airport customs officials for illegal downloads under strict new counterfeiting measures being considered by G8 governments this week, it is claimed.
Can you say Unreasonable Search and Seizure?
I find it a bit ridiculous and hard to believe that customs can go through every one of those devices looking for that stuff. Would be a waste of gov't funds tbh
JahManRed
wank
+646|6639|IRELAND

The ppl in power around the world are constantly devising new ways to control and rule the ppl. This just one of many. Americans......forget about using your guns on the king of England and start looking closer to home. You may save us all.
SGT_Dicklewicz
+33|6636
My question is, how would they know where the data is from?
Yeah, once again, Obama bringing more change we DON'T need!
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6743|St. Andrews / Oslo

...how would they know a music file from an iPod is pirated?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6536|South Florida
Blood is shooting out of my eyes

-glenn beck
15 more years! 15 more years!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6511|so randum
This was suggested way before Obama btw
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
13/f/taiwan
+940|5710

Jenspm wrote:

...how would they know a music file from an iPod is pirated?
This.

Rohirm wrote:

acticle wrote:

IPods, mobile phones and laptops could be examined by airport customs officials for illegal downloads under strict new counterfeiting measures being considered by G8 governments this week, it is claimed.
Can you say Unreasonable Search and Seizure?
I find it a bit ridiculous and hard to believe that customs can go through every one of those devices looking for that stuff. Would be a waste of gov't funds tbh
lol leave it up to the airport bag search dudes to stop pirating
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6651|Your moms bedroom
lol conspirafags

yeah, how long does it take to run a virus scan on your computer. now multiply that by everyone trying to get through a fucking airport.. good call
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6579|NYC / Hamburg

hooray for truecrypt
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6498|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
The author looked around all the mainstream sites and couldn't find any mention of this bill.

It would be almost impossible to do this at an airport, it would take days, plus the whole liability issue if some yahoo messes up you device.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard