Ioan92
+337|5740
Now this map has really some magic in it...

From all the time I've ever played 2142, of all regular and NS maps; Port Bavaria seems to have some sort of magic in it. Every time I play on a server running this map, I automatically, without even noticing, I do extremely effective teamwork. And so does the rest of the players. The squad play in that map is intense; and by that I mean entire 6 player squads following and covering their leader. I've made countless friends on that map too!

Anyone else experiences this? What is so special about the map?
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5561|Toronto
Set fighting points is one. Fight in those little bunkers means that people don't really have to go out of their way to help teammates, they can throw a med/ammo box almost anywhere in there and have it help the team. Once you are out of the bunkers you have to squad up to survive on foot. Otherwise there are too many high powered vehicles (walkers, Goliath, speeders) and you get pwned.

Teamwork is built into the map layout.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6518|so randum
The initial charge from the apc'ers podding up was always amazing.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Ioan92
+337|5740

Pochsy wrote:

Set fighting points is one. Fight in those little bunkers means that people don't really have to go out of their way to help teammates, they can throw a med/ammo box almost anywhere in there and have it help the team. Once you are out of the bunkers you have to squad up to survive on foot. Otherwise there are too many high powered vehicles (walkers, Goliath, speeders) and you get pwned.

Teamwork is built into the map layout.
Tru dat +1
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6828|NÃ¥rvei

My fav 2142 map
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Ioan92
+337|5740

Varegg wrote:

My fav 2142 map
Get online if you can, I've got you in my buddy list. Would be fun to do some teamwork.

Port Bavaria is probably the closest vanilla comes to PR in terms of squad play lol.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard