Boleslav69
+5|5854
Well many ppl liked my previous movie and many ppl asked me to make a sniper movie so i kinda did it.
First part of movie is simple-advanced sniping with some light music and 2nd part is made of few nice sniper frags n lil medic part with some non-light music. In outro you can see some funny scenes.
When i started making this movie i planned it to be much better then it ended up but i lost my motivation especially since i m quitting this game once more n moving to quake.

Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T33J6LWD (11 mins)

If you wanna preview it b4 download there s a link VIEW ON MEGAVIDEO just below description cause i wont stream it.
If you didnt liked it maybe you ll get an idea how to edit fragmovie with that beginning of 2nd part which i made first while i still had "power of will"

Well HF.
blacklupus
+13|6689
-Warning-
This video is not representing player skill in any matter.
^^

€: That was a real nice movie, bole.
Great choice of music and some pretty nice streaks.

You seem to manage the dust due to your internet quite well...
Some streaks must have been hard to perform regarding the hitbox delays.

Well, now i dont feel sorry for myself any more because you shot me once at public.

Last edited by blacklupus (2009-03-23 09:08:50)

BENBOBBY
+14|5557|UK
Wow great entertaining movie! Well worth the download!

Loved the gun sounds, the music, the filter you applied in the second half, and the comedy moments at the end - especially the guy who gets run over like something out of Final Destination lol.

Few questions;
1. How do you unscope so well? I thought it was almost impossible to do consistently in BF2 unless at point blank range because theres so much deviation, or were these just some lucky shots!
2. How did you record just the gun sounds? Or did you dub them over afterwards (must have taken ages lol).

Please dont quit BF2!
thepilot91
+64|6234|Åland!
a-fucking-some!...unbelivable shooting nice music , horrible reg at sometimes though xD...still awsm shooting and reflexes
Boleslav69
+5|5854
Thx on ratings, glad you liked it.

@lupus - ye tend to be bit frustrating but i think all of us have problem with dust (some more some less) but it became part of game for some sad reason. For me bigger issues are constant lags. And ye you shouldnt be sorry for yourself hehe

@Benbobby - 1. Helps improving my chances when i have foward pressed while shooting (n aim on model) for some reason hit em quite often. Other then that i guess it s plain luck. 2. Havent recorded sounds duo onboard sound so i imported it from client.zip in battlefield2/mods/bf2. Not so hard to snyc it in vegas just create first one snyced then simply copy/paste it on right places. And ye i m quitting it cause i dont see any improvement even with new inet speed n i got pretty addicted to Quake now so.... Maybe i ll make something better when (if) patch comes out.

Thx again n HF !

p.s. ye i loled at that Wake Island dude, he came there in like John Rambo style or something ^^

Last edited by Boleslav69 (2009-03-24 10:55:17)

aLi3nZ
+138|6505|New Zealand
Really Good. 8.7/10 - 1 of the best BF2 vids I have ever seen. Pretty amazing editing and well worth the download.

Good tactics / Aim. Do you top score for your team usually when you play? How did your team do in whatever ladders/leagues you were playing in?

My only complaint would be that there were a fair amount of sniper shots on enemies looking away from you or proning.   But I know it is hard to get footage of enemies getting killed while shooting at you, or of players that don't always go prone on public. Near impossible to get footage like that on some of the maps you played, I would imagine.

Especially when a good sniper like yourself knows its often best to use stealth and just ninja the opponent before they get any chance to react or see you anyway. I'm just saying it makes for a more interesting vid if you do manage to get footage of killing players trying to dodge / shoot at you all the time.

Last edited by aLi3nZ (2009-03-24 18:24:03)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard