Jade456
+1|6656|Las Vegas
How about some objective maps!!!  I loved those in secret weapons.  Or how about a system where vehicles didn't spawn, you had to earn/buy/manufacture them.  Like in Renegade, if the war factory was destroyed you were sol for vehicles.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6684
I would like a map like The BAttle of Britain from BF1942. The map should be like a huge canyon with each team on opposite sides. One team should have like 4 bombers and like 6 tanks. The defending team should have to defend a factory on their side. The factory would need like 100 bombs to desroy it, or 300 tank shells. The defending team would get mobile AA and APCs. There would be a huge susspension bridge connecting the canyon (it would make a great choke point).
SlowReload
+0|6653
that would be cool and would be a nice change from conquest.

AMD64 3800+ An8SLIDELUXE             Nvidia Quatro 1440 OpenGL            2Gb ram
https://www.bf2player.com/sig/44772099-539.png
TheBeast2116
+0|6662
would be nice to do something other than capture the flag
-(F^S)-Fatty
+3|6717
im surprised that LAN doesnt even have co-op. Objectives map would make me happy:)
Freshmetal
+0|6653
i agree conquest is knda boring now
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6715|New Hampshire
I'd like to see pure infantry maps.  How many battlefields in Vietnam were fought with vehicles?  How many soldiers in mogadishu had vehicles on the initial assault?  This game is ALL about whoring some kind of vehicle, and I think a pure infantry map with something just like, a humvee with no weapon, would do this game well.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard