Gorntdot
+2|5563|PLYMOUTH/UK
Having had to do a complete reinstall the other day, It dawned on me that it's quite time comsuming and technical..!!!
I had a thought.. If someone was to do an complete install guide, starting from the moment you install the disk.
step one, two, three, exc,exc,...  also included in this guide would include all the patches, with links.... and in what order. (as sometimes you cant download a patch until you have certain others)..
punk buster and the likes should be in it.

IT NEEDS TO BE A COM PLEAT BEGINNERS GUIDE. with ALL THE PATCHES IN THE ORDER. with MAYBE SIDE NOTES AS TO ANY PROBLEMS YOU MAY/HAVE ENCOUNTERED..

Maybe Evan screen shots. I'm sure you get the picture.

i UNDERSTAND ITS ALOT OF WORK, AND IF I COULD DO IT MYSELF, I WOULD.. but I CANT.  anyway ITS JUST AN IDEA.
but A COM PLEAT INSTILLATION GUIDE WOULD BE A GREAT EDITION TO OUR STICKIES/GUIDES.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6633|UK
Do you have any of the following:

Special Forces?
Armored Fury?
Euro Force?

Does your disk have both BF2 and Special Forces on it?
Do you have the edition of BF2 that includes SF, EF, and AF?
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6816|NÃ¥rvei

Read the first line of the OP again liq, he just installed himself and thought it would be good for other with the same problems to have a guide to follow

Don't think anyone would bother making a guide now after soon 4 years into the game tbh ... just search "bf2 install" and 57 pages of info pops up, if you don't find the answer and solve the problem there you should give away your computer ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Gorntdot
+2|5563|PLYMOUTH/UK
I understand what your saying...BUT.
A step-by-step guide would be good in one place, with all the relevant info there.
And people still buy this game today.

One page with the whole guide is better than chasing around looking for info here and there.
{UK-US}Scotty
+12|6471
I saw Guides - was hoping it was Girl Guides...but alas....
Gorntdot
+2|5563|PLYMOUTH/UK
Me detects, maybe a little lost enthusiasm here..!!

NOW GET BACK TO THE FIGHT....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard