mjw
The All Rounder
+22|6781|Rotherham, England
If you take a look at the guy that is currently third in the rankings (name is -=RD=-Volx), his stats seem very suspect in my opinion.
1. 270000+ points in around 800 hours, when blazin and firestorm have way over 1000 hours.
2. C4, Mines, Claymores as most used weapon and over 40000 kills with explosives???
3. He also has a hell of a lot of revives for the time he has as a medic, 2545 revives in 29 hours???? (dont think so, not even on karkand)

Only thing that doesn't add up, is the fact that if he was padding how come his favourite victims stat isn't high (its only 9), unless they played very short rounds in order to disguise that they were padding.

So what do you think, very clever stat padder covering his tracks very well, or a normal player that  is exceptionally good with explosives??

Last edited by mjw (2006-01-31 17:11:28)

NuclearBlasted
+8|6715
If you've ever played with him, you'd realize why he's #3.  He's an extremely good player, c4 whore or not.  Check out his stats in a tank.
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6746|New Hampshire
Maybe cuz the guy's not a padder, he's just good at the game?  Can we stop with these "OMG THE TOP 10 GUYS ARE PADDERS" topics, they're getting very annoying ffs.
Rakasan
+7|6859|California, USA
Your absolutely right!  He is gonna pass them fools up!  If you think blazin and firestorm are "good" you must be confused about EA's ranking system, LOL.
drburnttoast_87
+0|6683|Australia
If you've ever played with him you'd know he doesn't stat pad but he is insane with C4.
MotherGoose
+0|6830

mjw wrote:

So what do you think, very clever stat padder covering his tracks very well, or a normal player that  is exceptionally good with explosives??
Heh, he is a crazy Japanese player - playing on Australian Karkand servers.  He's no padder if you watch him play - but from what i've seen and everyone else's description of him - he's the epitome of Patch 1 to 1.12's failings. The person, if you could call the player that, bounces up and down, flat, lying on the ground, dancing around like dolphins, hops, skips, jumps 10 meters and gives out C4 presents to unsuspecting foes.

Mind you, he is very, very good at it. You just want to join the server to watch - people are just... stunned... :p

With a playtime of 4h 18mins a day, I would conclude, he's trying to rush up to Number 1 before the patch negates his 'skills'.  Nothing wrong there... it's not illegal, but annoying... EA's fault.

(edit) just to qualify - most, if not all, of the Top ranked players have exploited some sort of fault in the game which EA may now have addressed - whether it be the Blackhawk capping sprees or whatever; this one is not very different from those.

Last edited by MotherGoose (2006-01-31 18:18:21)

THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6793|AUS, Canberra
i think my sig sums up how i feel about it
Rakasan
+7|6859|California, USA

MotherGoose wrote:

(edit) just to qualify - most, if not all, of the Top ranked players have exploited some sort of fault in the game which EA may now have addressed...
I think that exploit is called accumulated global score.  EA's ranking sys is based on quantity of global score, not quality of performance.
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6695|Australia
Oooh off topic...He was the first player in the top 10 that ive been in a server with, but he left so i didnt get to enjoy his skills.

Later that night went looking for the server Blazin was on,  got there, but was kicked for high ping but i was pwning in my 2 miutes there.
oberst_enzian
+234|6765|melb.au
top ten what? padded what? who?

*yawn*
dop3man
I'm your pusher
+9|6759|yorkshire penisula
lookin at volx his stats he looks like he loves c4,seems to be awesum with it aswell,i wanted to play with him for a round but got kicked cause of ping
i ope he goes ahead of all them tools in the top10,he hardly has any time compared to anubis,blazin and firestorm,but 1.2 will kill him on the c4 front,he will prolly still own in a tank.
wrath2210
Web/h0mE
+0|6693
he is awesome... hands down #1 playa..
AirBuster
+0|6732
I for one don't care about stat padders, TKers, hopper, dolphin divers or vehicle whores  Eveyone paid their money for the game.  They can play how they want.  On the same note, server hosts pay for the server and can run it any way they want.  So don't get pissed when people exploit, or get pissed when you get kicked.
Lobsters
+0|6693
i like how he's the only guy in the top 10 to earn the WCR
Pineapple_Pez
+2|6766
Hey, I used my hard earned cash to pay for the game too.  I didnt pay for Hoppers, Divers, Padders, or any of these other exploits.   Worst arguement I've ever heard.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6728|Antarctica
Its very obvious that he made a new account for his clan, hence the low play time, high spm, and WRC.  It is quite an accomplishment to get so high with so little time on that account.
whogivesafuck
+0|6685

AirBuster wrote:

I for one don't care about stat padders, TKers, hopper, dolphin divers or vehicle whores  Eveyone paid their money for the game.  They can play how they want.  On the same note, server hosts pay for the server and can run it any way they want.  So don't get pissed when people exploit, or get pissed when you get kicked.
Thank god finally someone intelligent
SuB
+50|6698

whogivesafuck wrote:

AirBuster wrote:

Thank god finally someone intelligent
/me setmode agree

u pay for the game, do what u want, u pay for a server run it however the fuck you want.. end of...
i didn't pay for a server to have pissweeds and dickfucks come on and think talkin shit to other players, and abusing admin verbally is cool thus KICKBAN mofo's

anyone who thinks they can shit on people on my server gets a big shiny ass BAN attached to their stats forever until they die from being killed
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6843|Delaware

Pineapple_Pez wrote:

Hey, I used my hard earned cash to pay for the game too.  I didnt pay for Hoppers, Divers, Padders, or any of these other exploits.   Worst arguement I've ever heard.
Sure you did...in that clause about "Gameplay experience may change during online play." Or whatever. Ongzorz someone didn't read the not-si-fine print.
Rizen_Ji
+41|6758|200m out and smiling at you.
anyone else think that it could just be that he's that GOOD.
Silverwolf
+0|6704
yeh a few people have said that Rizen if u bother reading the posts. And I agree, probably one of the few ppl in the top ranks who have got there by acctually being good, instead of just playing more then other people.
AirBuster
+0|6732
I encourgage stat padding.  Seriously.  If that is what you want to do with your time, then knock yourself out.  It means nothing.  Try telling some girl at the bar that you got the War College Ribbon, or that you are working towards your Expert Knife.  If padding makes you happy, then rock on.
oberst_enzian
+234|6765|melb.au

AirBuster wrote:

I encourgage stat padding.  Seriously.  If that is what you want to do with your time, then knock yourself out.  It means nothing.  Try telling some girl at the bar that you got the War College Ribbon, or that you are working towards your Expert Knife.  If padding makes you happy, then rock on.
lmao
i watched a guy for a moment the other day, throwing the grapple over and over and over again. he saw me looking at him and gave a very weak sounding 'hi'... i walked away. man that's sooooo lame.
Fynath
+0|6697|Columbus, OH
At first, I thought the number of revives looked really weird for his amount of time and kills as Medic, and I wrote up a fairly lengthy post about his KPM as a medic and how many revives he had... Then I looked at his Assault Rifle kills, and I'm just taking a guess, but I think he might've been running around as commander and reviving people, which explains the number of kills and revives, I guess. Damn, that's a C4 whore, though. :p
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6777
Erm well he better reach the number one slot before the middle of February, because when the patch comes out C4 tossing as we know it will be over with the new patch.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard