blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6615
A 4-year-old Florida boy told a preschool classmate that a bag of marijuana he brought with him to class was his "brother's weed," police said.

A police report of the incident said Tamarac Preschool teacher Iris Dasilva heard the boy talking about the drug and found him carrying a small plastic bag of marijuana, the South Florida Sun-Sentinel reported Wednesday.

Dasilva told police she found two more small bags of cannabis in the boy's book bag. The Sheriff's Office said the boy initially told investigators that his older brother had hidden the pot in his bag because he can't smoke it in the house but later changed his story to say he took the baggies after finding them on a table in his brother's room.

Police said the boy's mother told them she had never found marijuana in her house. The report said officers did not find any evidence of problems at the family's home.

The investigation is ongoing.

source
The#1Spot
+105|6510|byah
So how many years will the older brother be in jail for having a plant that the govt can not control?
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6605|South Jersey
Not shocking anymore.  Everyone knows weed is relatively harmless nowadays.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6424|USA
So what?
Honestly, this shit happens like once a week at my own high school.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6362|Southern California

elite.mafia wrote:

So what?
Your high school isn't a preschool, kind weird to compare the two?

-Gunsmoke- wrote:

What do you mean nowadays? I don't think its too harmful, but its much more potent a drug now than it has ever been...
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5513|Toronto
I think the 4 year old is dealing. He changed his story, he's covering something.

Really though, meh. Kid wouldn't have known what to do with it anyways. Had he eaten it nothing would have happened. Had he gave it to his teacher...well...
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
ColCarnage
taw
+283|5565

VicktorVauhn wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

So what?

-Gunsmoke- wrote:

What do you mean nowadays? I don't think its too harmful, but its much more potent a drug now than it has ever been...
Really this isnt a goddamn highschool the kid is 4 years old he definitely does not need to know what weed is at that age let alone have access to it.
CrazeD
+368|6643|Maine

VicktorVauhn wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

So what?

-Gunsmoke- wrote:

Not harmful? You're at like four times the risk of lung cancer.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6548|Columbus, OH
Snoop Dog's kedz?
gnot<3
Leave blank to use forum default.
+45|5525

elite.mafia wrote:

So what?
l2read

preschool and highschool are two different things smart guy...
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6736|Cambridge (UK)

VicktorVauhn wrote:

its much more potent a drug now than it has ever been...
Not true.

That oft quoted stat is based on a comparison of (low THC content) resin to (high THC content) weed.

High THC content weed has always existed and low THC content resin still exists.

Proportionally, high THC content weed is more easily available now than it used to be, compared to resin (it used to be the other way round), but that's not the same as cannabis being stronger than it used to be.

Last edited by Scorpion0x17 (2009-03-15 22:06:21)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard