packetloss
+10|6226
hey folks, the =PL= Servers are coming back up. so far were looking at smoke screen server, great wall server, highway tampa and road rage.

thanks
packet
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6316|Graz, Austria
Nice to hear! I liked playing there.

What map sizes and player limits are you going for?
I think you should use the 32 player map on Road Rage for more heli/AA action and less bomber grief.

I'd also like to see Midnight Sun and Op. Harvest though, the latter on the 32 player size, so that both parties have an uncap base, which allows for rounds not to end too quickly.

Basically, everything EF and AF is great.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6320|Australia

Do an AF server that has all maps though, not just 24/7 Road Rage. Also, any chance of an SF server? The Surge one you guys had a while back was great.
packetloss
+10|6226
i think we will probably be doing all single map rotations since we have tried in the past and 9 times out of 10 the server dies when a new map comes up. i hope to put up another 24/7 surge server someday, =SOE= has that right now.

thanks
packet
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6514|Polish state of EU
i have been there yesterday, but i get CTD'd average after 6 seconds playing... but thats not your fault, its dice...
packetloss
+10|6226
we put a 64 man great wall i/o server up
Nihil
+15|5798|Malaga, Spain

packetloss wrote:

we put a 64 man great wall i/o server up
And very awesome it is too!

The 16 player map of Great Wall is so much fun. The only problem I have with your server is the no fighting commander rule, even when there are only ten people playing. With so few on the server I think fighting commanders are a necessity, but that's just me.

Last edited by Nihil (2009-04-30 17:52:44)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard