Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|4211|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ

d3x74 wrote:

Sydney wrote:

blendiys wrote:

Mabye this can help:
When you join a srever and you where not kicked yet, open the console and type : pb_security 0
than hit enter and close the console.
Good luck.
Disabling PB is just asking to get kicked....

I think the alt tab trick is the only way to get around this.

6GB of RAM and RAID0 here, so it happens almost every time
Ditto, 6GB RAM and Velociraptor RAID0 :s

Instead of ALT-TABBING I am thinking about writing small script, binding it to a key sequence and then executing a hard drive query application for 5 seconds...

The hassle one needs to go through in order to play BF2.
lol or you could just join after the server has loaded the map
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|5187|Reykjavík, Iceland.

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

d3x74 wrote:

Sydney wrote:


Disabling PB is just asking to get kicked....

I think the alt tab trick is the only way to get around this.

6GB of RAM and RAID0 here, so it happens almost every time
Ditto, 6GB RAM and Velociraptor RAID0 :s

Instead of ALT-TABBING I am thinking about writing small script, binding it to a key sequence and then executing a hard drive query application for 5 seconds...

The hassle one needs to go through in order to play BF2.
lol or you could just join after the server has loaded the map
1. A good chance the server will be full
2. A good chance you will not be on the same side as your friends, which is horrible when you do nothing but whore bombers and attack helis
Noleafcloverx
Post limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+0|1431
ALL OF THE ABOVE ARE WRONG!!

Look here for the answer:  http://steamcommunity.com/app/24860/discussions/0/611704531887248696/
coke
Aye up duck!
+436|5053|England. Stoke

Noleafcloverx wrote:

ALL OF THE ABOVE ARE WRONG!!

Look here for the answer:  http://steamcommunity.com/app/24860/dis … 887248696/
Cheers mate.
jsnipy
...
+3,274|4866|...

d3x74 wrote:

Sydney wrote:

blendiys wrote:

Mabye this can help:
When you join a srever and you where not kicked yet, open the console and type : pb_security 0
than hit enter and close the console.
Good luck.
Disabling PB is just asking to get kicked....

I think the alt tab trick is the only way to get around this.

6GB of RAM and RAID0 here, so it happens almost every time
Ditto, 6GB RAM and Velociraptor RAID0 :s

Instead of ALT-TABBING I am thinking about writing small script, binding it to a key sequence and then executing a hard drive query application for 5 seconds...

The hassle one needs to go through in order to play BF2.
Sick bro, how did that script work out.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard