ghettoperson
+1,943|6658

Or you'll get kicked off the school basketball team.

Linkage
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6741|St. Andrews / Oslo

oh wow, talk about over-reacting.

And wtf @ the parents who went to the school. Jesus fuck.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Stimey
­
+786|6129|Ontario | Canada
All highschool parties contain
-Underaged people
-Drinking
After every weekend I always see at least one album from my friends with these types of shenanigans.
­
­
­
­
­
­
Ioan92
+337|5731
/fail.

Wow they had a drink party so fucking what? I used to do that each friday with my pack of friends.
bennisboy
+829|6655|Poundland
Police have nothing better to do?
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6516
DRINKING?!!?!?!
UNDERAGE!??!?!
how awful of these kids to do such a thing!!!
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6141|Scotland!
slowww news day
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6636|UK
Thread undeleted, silly ATG
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6509|so randum
ffs atg l2mod

ha

errrm yeah, you mad underage drinkers. jesus, society is falling apart!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Bulldogz
Blacking Out the Friction
+32|6008|Rexburg, Idaho
Sucks to be the girl who might lose her scholarship over one incident.

(and was anyone else annoyed with the terrible editing and sound quality of the clip? wow.)
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6455|Amsterdam‫
how old are they?

Last edited by menzo2003 (2009-03-12 13:34:59)

https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6673|NT, like Mick Dundee

https://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w131/Flecco/facepalmemote.gif
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
"a liquid refreshment of the alcoholic kind"  lol i love reporter talk
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6627|Medford, WI
lol@ girls basketball
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6693|United States of America
They tell you that in college, too, if you're applying for internships or jobs. So many of the people of I know still make drunk pics their profile pictures. You could also just not engage in illegal activity and then provide proof of it---make the fuzz earn their money.

Although, most high schools usually do have contract things sign when joining a club/team that does have an anti-drug stipulation. It's the kids fault for screwing up, either way.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6477
A better idea would to simply not have a FaceBook.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5690

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

A better idea would to simply not have a FaceBook.
not really
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5797|Catherine Black

Bulldogz wrote:

Sucks to be the girl who might lose her scholarship over one incident.

(and was anyone else annoyed with the terrible editing and sound quality of the clip? wow.)
My thoughts exactly.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
ghettoperson
+1,943|6658

DesertFox- wrote:

They tell you that in college, too, if you're applying for internships or jobs. So many of the people of I know still make drunk pics their profile pictures. You could also just not engage in illegal activity and then provide proof of it---make the fuzz earn their money.

Although, most high schools usually do have contract things sign when joining a club/team that does have an anti-drug stipulation. It's the kids fault for screwing up, either way.
A lot of my American and Canadian friends have different surnames on Facebook, or leave part of it off, so future employers can't refuse them because of inappropriate Facebook behaviour.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6852|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Just wow...I don't believe people haven't realized that putting up pics that they don't want ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE to see on facebook is a bad idea...

Also, oh noes, underage drinking! Horrible! Oh wait, I did that last weekend
ghettoperson
+1,943|6658

Sadly growing up in a country where the drinking age was 16 meant I only really had a year of underage drinking. I feel it's an experience that I'm missing out on a bit.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6495|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
I could have told you this before you even posted Matt. Their have been people that haven't got jobs or even been fired because of Myspace and Facebook photos. Some companies will ask you in the interview if you have a page.
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6627|Medford, WI

ghettoperson wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

A lot of my American and Canadian friends have different surnames on Facebook, or leave part of it off, so future employers can't refuse them because of inappropriate Facebook behaviour.
really since when? I have not noticed too many people with different names
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6747|Toronto | Canada

CosmoKramer wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

really since when? I have not noticed too many people with different names
I wouldn't say a lot, but there are some that do that.  Some people just write "." as their last name.  Most just put their profile on private though
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6852|Reykjavík, Iceland.

ghettoperson wrote:

Sadly growing up in a country where the drinking age was 16 meant I only really had a year of underage drinking. I feel it's an experience that I'm missing out on a bit.
That's actually true, the having to be sneaky part is fun (even though parents know, and don't really care too much).

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard