baggs
+732|6215
As per the title, do you find it difficult to say sorry? To apologise, to admit you was wrong, to accept your actions, your words, were out of line?

Also in some cases would you just take the moral high-ground and apologise if you maybe wasn't in the wrong but it's just better to do it that way and realise it's sometimes the right thing to do?

No recent event in particular has promted this question / topic, i was just sat here thinking to myself about some things and i'm interested to know what you guys and girls think.

~ Ben.
Sidsnot
Banned
+93|5573|Stoke, England

baggs wrote:

As per the title, do you find it difficult to say sorry? To apologise, to admit you was wrong, to accept your actions, your words, were out of line?
Nope
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6500|Gogledd Cymru

Tricky one, I normally will take the moral high-ground just to get things back how they were. Around 3-4 weeks ago, me and my best mate here at uni were falling out every other day it seemed, it ended up with us fighting with each other twice after a night in town. It felt like crap not being able to talk to him and stuff, I bought him a pint said I was sorry for everything I did etc, few days later we were sound again
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6631|London, England
Come to think about it, yeah, I do find it kinda hard

i ain't saying sorry to that wanker etc..
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6530|Adelaide, South Australia

I apologise to the people who deserve to be apologised to.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6163|what

The Sheriff wrote:

Tricky one, I normally will take the moral high-ground just to get things back how they were.
Apologise for stealing my avatar!
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6500|Gogledd Cymru

Can someone tell Aussieraper I ain't saying sorry to that wanker
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6675|NT, like Mick Dundee

Depends.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
bennisboy
+829|6656|Poundland

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

And I dont to the people who dont deserve it.
I won't apologise or back down just because someone is being immature/stubborn.
I do occasionally bite my tongue cos I think "wait that might cause an argument" but if I say shit, I have a reason for sayng it and wont apologise unless I feel I was actually in the wrong.
I dont see apologising when you haven't done anything wrong as taking the moral high-ground, I see it as not having the balls to stand your ground
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6163|what

And can someone tell sheriff I'm not talking to him until he says sorry for being a thieving barstard. *shakes fist*
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Ioan92
+337|5733
When I find out I'm completely wrong and made a mistake; Ill apologize and shut the fuck up.

When I'm right and/or outnumbered by idiots who think they are right, I'll persevere until something happens. If it still fails, I shut the fuck up and walk away or watch the monkey debate.

Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6484|6 6 4 oh, I forget

No problemo. If I'm wrong I'll admit it.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6691|Disaster Free Zone
I don't apologise because I'm never wrong.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5798|Catherine Black
If I'm clearly in the wrong I'll admit it, but I sometimes appologise too often, and then it winds up being worthless when I really mean it.

I also say sorry to my dog if I trip over her or something lol.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6691|Disaster Free Zone

Finray wrote:

I also say sorry to my dog if I trip over her or something lol.
I tell my dog cat to get out of the fucking way, stupid bastard should know better.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6684|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I got no problems saying sorry, sometimes like earlier I will do it just to make sure.  When I met my GF she told me she'd never say sorry, as to this date she has made me go bald n grey and still hasn't said that magic word.

Benjaminge, Im sorry I'm Welsh mate, didn't mean it, just happened bruh.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum
Not really, rather laid back about stuff like that.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6695|Espoo, Finland
Depends on the person.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5691
My names ben too
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6684|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

phishman420 wrote:

My names ben too
I could try and make a joke here using Ben 10 but can't be arsed.  Would you like to do that for me please?
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5775|Belgium
Depends on what it's about...
blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5758|Croatia
no
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6283
I only apologize when a) proven totally wrong and b) cant be assed starting an argument/ dont want to have conflicts with someone. sometimes f i know i am right, I'd just keep it to myself and just shut the fuck up to avoid further shitstorms. Tactical use of sorry has saved my ass multiple times.

But on the overall im a stubborn bitch. I rarely apologize to people I have hurt, who truly deserve it.
Kez
+778|5713|London, UK

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

13rin
+977|6489
If I'm wrong and the situation calls for and apology, then I do.  Depending on the person I'm apologizing to determines the difficulty of said sorry.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard