Poll

Do you pee though the underwear hole in your underpants?

Yes23%23% - 15
No50%50% - 32
I like cheese25%25% - 16
Total: 63
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6566|NYC / Hamburg

Hakei wrote:

Who hates it when you get up in the middle of the night, pull your pants down, lift your shirt up, and because you're not switched on, your shirt fabric slowly creeps in front of your line of piss and you eventually end up getting piss on your clothes.

Don't fucking lie, I know I'm not the only one who it's happened to.
How I hate that
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5542|Toronto

max wrote:

Hakei wrote:

Who hates it when you get up in the middle of the night, pull your pants down, lift your shirt up, and because you're not switched on, your shirt fabric slowly creeps in front of your line of piss and you eventually end up getting piss on your clothes.

Don't fucking lie, I know I'm not the only one who it's happened to.
How I hate that
The worst is when you're wasted off your ass and have a longer shirt on, you go to take a dump and realize your shirt has managed to get caught between your legs and the toilet seat. Makes a terd hammock. Not fun stuff. You just shit your t-shirt.

EDIT- happened to a friend in res, I just heard about it the next day...priceless.

Last edited by Pochsy (2009-03-12 18:22:33)

The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6129|Carnoustie MASSIF

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Sometimes if I'm wearing shorts and I'm lazy I just lift the leg part up and pee out of that.
QFT
ghettoperson
+1,943|6648

SirSchloppy wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Sometimes if I'm wearing shorts and I'm lazy I just lift the leg part up and pee out of that.
QFT
I do that pretty much all the time. Fuck messing with that button inside my pants.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6446|Chicago, IL
how else would you use a urinal?  like a little kid?
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6528|Global Command

liquidat0r wrote:

Don't put stupid options in polls.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard