Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.

Poll

Do you pee though the underwear hole in your underpants?

Yes23%23% - 15
No50%50% - 32
I like cheese25%25% - 16
Total: 63
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|4897|San Diego, CA, USA
Do you pee though the underwear hole in your underpants?

https://img19.imageshack.us/img19/3707/underwear.png
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,309|4660

Yeah.

Boxers > underpants
https://chaarmax.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/boxers.jpg
Superior Mind
Member
+1,730|5041
I think it's better than pulling my pants down or having the elastic squeeze my dick as I try to pee.
sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|4580
I usually just pull my pants down to around ankle-area and go nuts.
Roc18
`
+655|4139|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
I liek cheeze
RookTgz
The Rookie
+8|3890
I like cheese.
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|4280|CA
I just piss myself.  Adult diapers FTW.  My dick won't fit through that hole anyhow.

Excellent poll, by the way.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,792|4980|949

Sometimes if I'm wearing shorts and I'm lazy I just lift the leg part up and pee out of that.
Superior Mind
Member
+1,730|5041

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Sometimes if I'm wearing shorts and I'm lazy I just lift the leg part up and pee out of that.
That's awesome. I'm so trying that.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|4916|NYC / Hamburg

Depends.

When I'm wearing something with a belt then I'll use the hole for quick access

When I'm wearing something with an elastic waistband I'll just pull down my pants slightly

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Sometimes if I'm wearing shorts and I'm lazy I just lift the leg part up and pee out of that.
or that
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+662|3891|Toronto
I go for the Mcguiver and give myself a mangina while wearing my underwear backwards to pee through the hole. I also miss the toilet a lot. The people in residence have asked me to stop, but it's a lifestyle choice.

Last edited by Pochsy (2009-03-11 20:24:01)

The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|5054
at this thread
alexb
<3
+590|4288|Kentucky, USA

Mostly through the hole, but at home, sometimes pull pants down tbh.
cheese
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+662|3891|Toronto

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

cheese
So we'll assume you pee through the hole then.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,417|5003

Yes, but with some stipulations:
1) I must be wearing a belt
2) The fly must be easy to open (i.e. no buttons or overly-complex flaps)


"Through the gate" or "over the fence"? Better yet, get some "no fly zone" Curb Your Enthusiasm anyone?
Hakei
Banned
+295|4344
Who hates it when you get up in the middle of the night, pull your pants down, lift your shirt up, and because you're not switched on, your shirt fabric slowly creeps in front of your line of piss and you eventually end up getting piss on your clothes.

Don't fucking lie, I know I'm not the only one who it's happened to.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+712|5033|United States of America

mtb0minime wrote:

Yes, but with some stipulations:
1) I must be wearing a belt
2) The fly must be easy to open (i.e. no buttons or overly-complex flaps)


"Through the gate" or "over the fence"? Better yet, get some "no fly zone" Curb Your Enthusiasm anyone?
The only time I go through the gate is in the above situation involving a belt. Otherwise it takes too damn long unless your pen is (oh shi-) areadly sticking out the hole.
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|4280|CA
This poll reminded me of a funny, albeit slightly embarrassing situation.  I always wear boxers and on this day I happened to be stripped down to them getting ready for bed.  The girl that I was dating had a five year old son who walked into her bedroom.  He remarked to me "I think you have a hole."  I asked him what he meant.  He said "You have a hole", then pointed to my stomach.  I thought he meant my belly button, so I laughed and said "yeah, we all do."  My girlfriend then started bustin' up, and said "that's not what he is talking about."  Sure enough, Big Red had escaped his cottony confines.  We all had a good laugh that day, even Red.
bad-man
now say you sorry
+34|4196|one windy city
i have a good looking ass, so just drop my pants to my ankles every time i piss....
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|4993

sexecuti0ner wrote:

I usually just pull my pants down to around ankle-area and go nuts.
hahaha yea
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|4848|so randum
i piss standing on my head, wearing my boxers as a scarf.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
bennisboy
Member
+829|4994|Poundland

Hakei wrote:

Who hates it when you get up in the middle of the night, pull your pants down, lift your shirt up, and because you're not switched on, your shirt fabric slowly creeps in front of your line of piss and you eventually end up getting piss on your clothes.

Don't fucking lie, I know I'm not the only one who it's happened to.
You sir, are clearly not capable of handling such complicated machinery
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|4280|CA

bennisboy wrote:

Hakei wrote:

Who hates it when you get up in the middle of the night, pull your pants down, lift your shirt up, and because you're not switched on, your shirt fabric slowly creeps in front of your line of piss and you eventually end up getting piss on your clothes.

Don't fucking lie, I know I'm not the only one who it's happened to.
You sir, are clearly not capable of handling such complicated machinery
I think Bennis is offering to handle it for you.
bennisboy
Member
+829|4994|Poundland

GravyDan wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Hakei wrote:

Who hates it when you get up in the middle of the night, pull your pants down, lift your shirt up, and because you're not switched on, your shirt fabric slowly creeps in front of your line of piss and you eventually end up getting piss on your clothes.

Don't fucking lie, I know I'm not the only one who it's happened to.
You sir, are clearly not capable of handling such complicated machinery
I think Bennis is offering to handle it for you.
lol, that was not the intention of my post, but now its out there....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard