Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6800|Noizyland

See I imagine the argument then would be that "it was God's will therefore all three of them should have died."

Fuck that. For all they know God was FOR the abortion, seeing as he created everything I imagine there'd be a few brains rattling around in there. A shame that the same can't be said for a large proportion of his followers.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Longbow
+163|6672|Odessa, Ukraine
Religion is outdated, science and constitution is all you need nowadays.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6707|Disaster Free Zone
Most constitutions are outdated.

What makes you think a bunch of guys 200, 300 and 500+ years ago have anymore insight or perspective on today's society then modern day politicians/leaders?
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6209|Ireland
I agree with the bishop.  rape + murder + murder > rape.  What the girl needed was counciling and what the babies needed was adoption and what the stepfather needed was a bullet.  Instead the girl got an operations, the babies were murdered, and the stepfather got ????.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6769|Reality

Lotta_Drool wrote:

I agree with the bishop.  rape + murder + murder > rape.  What the girl needed was concilling and what the babies needed was adoption and what the stepfather needed was a bullet.  Instead the girl got an operations, the babies were murdered, and the stepfather got ????.
ARE YOU SERIOUS? My sarcasm meter is on the fritz so I hope you are kidding.
You expect a 9 year old girl to successfully carry twins to term and survive herself? A nine year old girl's body is NOT ready to have babies. It would seriously fuck her up if not kill her. So choose: the mother's life or the fetuses? Or are you willing to gamble her life? Or is it trade her life?

Very unusual to have ovulation so young. Their water must have lots of estrogen.

The stepfather needs to be served his own fried genitalia and then be offered to every prison population in the western hemisphere until he dies of old age. A bullet is too frikken easy.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6568|Texas - Bigger than France

Narupug wrote:

Pug wrote:

xBlackPantherx wrote:

I assume institutionalized/mainstream/main/root religions.

In response to a post earlier - if you named me any big national/international/world    conflict/war/battle/etc I could tell you a way religion was either a big cause of it, fueled it, or was otherwise significantly involved.
Just curious...

World War II
Um let me see the Germen catholics hated the Jews because they had successful businesses.  They already don't like them because of some of the teachings of catholicism in the New Testament e.g. Paul blames the Jews for Jesus' death.  In the first epistle of Paul to the Thessalonians (2:14-15), it says, "the Jews who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets...."   So the Nazis use the Jews as a common enemy to rally the Germen people and gain control of the government.  Shall I continue or do you know what happens from there?
I thought that happened after it already started, but ok.

ps I wasn't being snarky, I was just asking
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6209|Ireland

Stubbee wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

I agree with the bishop.  rape + murder + murder > rape.  What the girl needed was concilling and what the babies needed was adoption and what the stepfather needed was a bullet.  Instead the girl got an operations, the babies were murdered, and the stepfather got ????.
You expect a 9 year old girl to successfully carry twins to term and survive herself? A nine year old girl's body is NOT ready to have babies. It would seriously fuck her up if not kill her. So choose: the mother's life or the fetuses? Or are you willing to gamble her life? Or is it trade her life?

Very unusual to have ovulation so young. Their water must have lots of estrogen.

The stepfather needs to be served his own fried genitalia and then be offered to every prison population in the western hemisphere until he dies of old age. A bullet is too frikken easy.
Yes I'm serious, nothing in the article said her health was at risk.  Of course if she was in danger my opinion would change.  Mentally she is already screwed up for life and I don't see how killing a couple babies helps the situation, infact knowing you didn't might even help her.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6761|Salt Lake City

FEOS wrote:

Narupug wrote:

Pug wrote:

Just curious...

World War II
Um let me see the Germen catholics hated the Jews because they had successful businesses.  They already don't like them because of some of the teachings of catholicism in the New Testament e.g. Paul blames the Jews for Jesus' death.  In the first epistle of Paul to the Thessalonians (2:14-15), it says, "the Jews who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets...."   So the Nazis use the Jews as a common enemy to rally the Germen people and gain control of the government.  Shall I continue or do you know what happens from there?
That's actually not the cause of WW2. Could be the cause of the Holocaust...but not WW2.

Good try, though.
He didn't say the cause of all of them.  I think you need to read his entire post more carefully.  What he said was...

I could tell you a way religion was either a big cause of it, fueled it, or was otherwise significantly involved.
I would say what he described pretty accurately covered his criteria.

Last edited by Agent_Dung_Bomb (2009-03-12 07:57:20)

Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6761|Salt Lake City

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Stubbee wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Yes I'm serious, nothing in the article said her health was at risk.  Of course if she was in danger my opinion would change.  Mentally she is already screwed up for life and I don't see how killing a couple babies helps the situation, infact knowing you didn't might even help her.
Very typical BS response from some one that can't get pregnant.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
llololololl

What do you call an abortion in Prague?
Spoiler (highlight to read):
A cancelled cheque

Last edited by DrunkFace (2009-03-12 08:04:36)

Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6431|North Carolina

Longbow wrote:

Pretty much.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6710|United States of America

Turquoise wrote:

Longbow wrote:

Pretty much.
Not really. It's the idiots who have somehow tried to smoosh religion and science together who have made it seem that way, though. They're seperate identities that should have minimal crossover.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6648|Little Bentcock
Just wondering, how big would a 4month pregnant 9 yr old be? In an adult it doesn't really show till 3 months but what about this circumstance?
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6431|North Carolina

DesertFox- wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Longbow wrote:

Pretty much.
Not really. It's the idiots who have somehow tried to smoosh religion and science together who have made it seem that way, though. They're seperate identities that should have minimal crossover.
Well, admittedly, I realize that religion is necessary on certain levels.  But the dogma it often invokes is extremely irritating to me.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6436|'Murka

Stubbee wrote:

A nine year old girl's body is NOT ready to have babies.
Her body apparently felt differently. She DID get pregnant.

If her body weren't ready to conceive and birth a child, she would not have been able to get pregnant.

A different, off-topic question: How the fuck is a 9-year-old in puberty?
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6209|Ireland

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Stubbee wrote:

Very typical BS response from some one that can't get pregnant.
Very typical BS response from some one that can't get aborted.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6835|Nårvei

FEOS wrote:

Stubbee wrote:

A nine year old girl's body is NOT ready to have babies.

If her body weren't ready to conceive and birth a child, she would not have been able to get pregnant.

Puberty can start early ... already at age 6 but that's not very common ... and as late as 15 but that's not very common either ... from 9 - 13 is actually pretty normal ... that you don't often hear about 9, 10 and 11 year olds getting pregnant is because it's not that often they have sex at that age ...

If you look back a couple of hundred years it was more common for children to have children, the earlier the more likely they were slaves or forced into prostitution ...

We have a much later sexual debut today than ever before with it actually being against the law to have sex with someone younger than 16 or 18 depending on which country it is ... not because we can't have children and be parents earlier ...

What's deemed normal constantly changes ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6672
All sins are equal in the eyes of god.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6792|UK

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

bit egotistical of you no? How do you know what god thinks?
Varegg
+2,206|6835|Nårvei

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Not according to the Catholic church it seems ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6672

Vilham wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

bit egotistical of you no? How do you know what god thinks?
It's what the church I went to told me to believe for 16 years. I think its in the bible somewhere.

"all men have sinned and therefore fallen short of the glory of god" or something like that

Last edited by Ajax_the_Great1 (2009-03-12 11:26:42)

Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6801|Moscow, Russia

Varegg wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Puberty can start early ... already at age 6 but that's not very common ... and as late as 15 but that's not very common either ... from 9 - 13 is actually pretty normal ... that you don't often hear about 9, 10 and 11 year olds getting pregnant is because it's not that often they have sex at that age ...

If you look back a couple of hundred years it was more common for children to have children, the earlier the more likely they were slaves or forced into prostitution ...

We have a much later sexual debut today than ever before with it actually being against the law to have sex with someone younger than 16 or 18 depending on which country it is ... not because we can't have children and be parents earlier ...

do you two even read what people post in the thread you reply to, huh? the fact that girl got pregnant does NOT mean her body was ready to carry and give birth to a baby. ask anybody with medical knowledge out there if you don't beleave me. at 9 years that girl had ZERO chances of giving birth to a child and ZERO chances of surviving without abortion. capiche?

Last edited by Shahter (2009-03-12 11:32:10)

if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911

Shahter wrote:

Varegg wrote:

FEOS wrote:

do you two even read what people post in the thread you reply to, huh? the fact that girl got pregnant does NOT mean her body was ready to carry and give birth to a baby. ask anybody with medical knowledge out there if you don't beleave me. at 9 years that girl had ZERO chances of giving birth to a child and ZERO chances of surviving without abortion. capiche?
Yet at 5 theres no problems.
http://youngest_mother.tripod.com/
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6801|Moscow, Russia

DrunkFace wrote:

Yet at 5 theres no problems.
http://youngest_mother.tripod.com/
there are of course anomalies. but there are also risks. ask your doctor about what would he/she take into consideration - the fact that there is one girl who could have a baby at 5 years (mine thinks it's hoax, btw), or all the scientific knowledge according to which at 9 years the girl carrying twins would most certainly die along with her unborn children without the abortion.

Last edited by Shahter (2009-03-12 12:26:05)

if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Varegg
+2,206|6835|Nårvei

Shahter wrote:

Varegg wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Ooooh ... it's the tough guy ...

At 9 years of age she has more than ZERO chances of giving birth to a child, the likelyhood of both her and the baby surviving with normal birth is small but it's possible ... and there is something called a C section, maybe you should look it up or ask one of your medical friends ...

And do you even read the whole thread before you answer a post on the sideline of the debate, maybe you should do that before you make claims you can't back up with facts ...

Capiche?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard